Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz 2019

Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz by Guerlain
Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz is a perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Thierry Wasser

Coconut waterCoconut water
FruitsFruits
FreesiaFreesia
BergamotBergamot
SandalwoodSandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 06.10.2021.

Rea
Cucumber salad with dill!?
STOP! Stop! Do not just click away. Let me explain briefly how it came to that a fragrance that smells like something like that (and in addition Coconut Fizz is called) nevertheless moved in with me.

Impression and fragrance notes:
YES, I REALLY LIKE cucumber and dill from the first time I smelled it, and I'm not the only one. Both friends and family have agreed with me on that. However, not everyone perceives it that way: while my mother had the same impression as I did, my father searched in vain for it and described it more as fruity. (Ironically, NOBODY has stumbled across the titular coconut).
So the scent can be perceived very differently and I would not necessarily assume that this pleases everyone.

But let's move on to the scent experience. After the initial cucumber salad, a herbal note comes in (I just say it reminds of dill). As it progresses, this recedes a bit, becoming softer and creamier, perhaps very slightly floral. But really only in the background and certainly no reason for a headache. Rather, this progression makes for a pleasant and relaxing feeling with a slight coolness. Everything is blended together nicely and definitely smells of quality in my opinion. Comparable to a spa, in that you pack a yogurt / herbal mask on the face and garnish with 2 cucumber slices the eyes.

The question is now, why the whole thing is then called Coconut Fizz and where this coconut actually remains. Fear not the there is, however, it comes rather at warmer temperatures to the appearance (so from 28-30 degrees). I do miss the pleasant coolness of the cucumber salad in those moments, but it doesn't make the scent any less nice to wear.
It should be noted that this is not a sweet coconut, but as listed in the fragrance notes also coconut water. This watery quality distinguishes it quite from the usual coconut fragrances and is therefore a matter of taste.

Durability and Sillage:
It is well known that the Aqua Allegoria series rarely shines particularly in these areas. Nevertheless, I find both OK here. Not overly Projizierend, not overly Langanhaltend, but a good 4-5 hours should already be drinn. (I get 4 at most, but as a person with VERY dry skin, I just have to put up with that sort of thing. Especially since even stronger perfumes with me pretty quickly make flabby.)

Occasions:
I like to wear this fragrance at home when I want to feel refreshed or relaxed. Morning, Midday, Evening. Suitable for spring and summer, but also when it gets a little fresher outside still good wearable. Can hardly be sprayed over, would never be inappropriate and I do not think that anyone could feel disturbed. For the holiday, by the way, also very suitable. The bottle is very pretty to look at and does quite well on the shelf.

Conclusion:
I recommend this fragrance for ladies as well as men, any age group and for many occasions. For someone who wants a spa/summer/holiday scent, is looking for an unsweet, slightly different coconut or has always wanted a cucumber salad with dill perfume.
Whether it is a good idea for a blind purchase is left to each himself, testing is of course always recommended if possible.

I like him anyway good and I wear him again and again in between.
Summer sun scent
Even if many things don't look like it - the lightness of being embraces me with this fragrance. We are in the middle of the summer season, everything is green and blooming, in our street the blossoming lime trees exude their beguiling fragrance.

To's wide sea drive is cancelled this year, a short visit to the Baltic Sea does it also.
I stand on the beach, softly trickles the sand through my feet, a relief. I look out at the surf, the water is churned and does not have this advertising blue heavenly color.

I breathe in the sea air with relish, salty and a little fishy surrounds me. My cute little grandson is happily jumping around and throwing little stones into the waves. We collect shells and with a little patience and attention we also find a chicken god, which is a typical black and white stone with a hole in the middle. It's supposed to bring good luck, they say. I have countless of them at home, but life did not always mean well with me...

Now I look my little one in his beautiful eyes, he hugs me and jumps back into the waves. But, I am lucky, this sweet little healthy human is proof enough.

We sit down in the sand and build a castle. Splashing and spilling is his world, he could spend hours doing that. I watch him and find many parallels to my son, my god how long has it been...Time is racing!!!

Hours earlier I had now applied Coconut Fizz, it brings South Sea feeling to the Baltic beach. Fresh flowers and the typical Coconut Splash mix with the salty sea air - perfect. I also smell blossoms and mixed fruits, but only very lightly. A fluffy vanilla creamy hint purrs along in conclusion. I can't make out tonka and sandalwood, too bad. But the sea air does the rest, they result in a typical sea scent, light and without pretensions, later blown away by the wind.... It goes very well with a walk by the sea, but for me an atypical Guerlain. It lacks recognition for me, it fades too quickly. Like the sound of the sea, it glides fleetingly along.

We make our way home. Time for dinner at great-grandpa's. Exhausted but happy, we stomp through the sand. Coconut Fizz I perceive only faintly, he disappears with the sun behind the horizon.

There it is known to continue, as once sang our Udo.

Coconut Fizz has disappointed me, unfortunately, but in conjunction with the sea air he provided light-footed entertaining Bacardi mood.

But : Coconut Fizz - I don't you miss....
April22Bee
Like a day at the seaside...
Today I would like to dedicate myself to a Guerlain fragrance, which once again comes from the pen of the master perfumer thierry water.

Just as coconut Fizz also, each AA fragrance combines the freshness of an Eau de Cologne.
WHAT ALL ALLEGORIA fragrances have in common and is often criticized is the short shelf life.to this I can insofar interject, THAT guerlain this had fully intended. I had once the opportunity to participate in a small perfume training at Guerlain. In this one had presented among other things also the AA and explained that aqua allegoria fragrances are designed not to hold long, but up to four times a day should be sprayed.after breakfast, at lunch, in the afternoon and in the evening.
The perfumer wanted to capture a scent of an early morning when the world is still asleep and only slowly awakening.The idea came during a morning ride on horseback.Somewhere outside great bustle,in the middle of nature,where its own haze is in the air,which is very clear and moist and fresh.which is unadulterated,because the world is still awakening.
This fresh, light fragrance, thierry water wanted to capture in his AA flakons, a fragrance that does not develop large, but reminiscent of dew, clarity and is invigorating. He should give the wearer at any time of day to feel enveloped in the haze of this morning fragrance.

To coconut fizz itself I must say, even if he grds. already rather a summer scent is, he fits strangely well in all other seasons. I layer him for example with the flora cherrysia or the orange soleia.

coconut fizz is, Like a day at the sea, water in the sunlight, sandy beach under your feet, Blue sky.

Immediately after spraying me a fresh clear scent of coconut water, which seems slightly exotic and thanks to the bergamot is tangy.The freshness is maintained throughout the time, the environment sniffs with pleasure once more.

The coconut note of the top note is not too dominant or in the foreground in the heart and base notes, as in some other fragrances. Instead, it is very well balanced with the other components and yet perceptible throughout. A really nice, light mix with a subtle floral note in the finish.

So who can make friends with the fragrance concept of the AA series and accepts the low durability, should invest at least in one of the bottles.

Thanks for reading!
Alovani
A light touch of coconut
I love coconut!
By chance I saw this scent in passing in summer. Coconut Fizz. Well, if it isn't a slam dunk by name alone.
Sprayed and smelled immediately. Coconut. Hm - yes, but less strong than expected. At least not very floral. Smell again. Coconut - yes. The real coconut, not all that sweet stuff. So I bought it.
It is a nice, light summer scent. Not very noticeable, but not disturbing either. I think it's nice for holidays. It won't be my absolute favorite, but I like it

Maris
unfortunately rather summer bathing water
I didn't even like him. Aquatic and artificial. Not even synthetic, not even synthetic because - luckily - this synthetic musk building block that blows your nose is not in it. But still. That's how I imagine bath water in which many bathers have swum on a summer's day and washed off their sun milk. And this film, which now floats on the bath water, it smells something like this. No, I don't like it.

Landshark321
An easy winner of fresh floral coconut
Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz is new acquisition / community blind buy, a 2019 release in the vast Aqua Allegoria line with a fresh floral coconut milk vibe, lightly pleasant and, as the name implies, slightly effervescent, kind of like a crossover between fresh coconut soda and a fresh floral (probably women’s) summer scent. In particular, the freesia stands out as the only actual floral note listed, with some added freshness from bergamot and a sweet dry down of sandalwood and tonka, and tonka especially pairs well with coconut. It’s fresh and easily enjoyable, slightly feminine but overall so pleasantly unisex as to defy convention a bit.

It’s a decent performer and there are deals to be found, I’m sure; I was lucky to buy my own bottle for a reasonable price. The retail pricing is $130 for 125ml, $95 for 75ml via department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, etc. so it’s pricey if considered more of a designer / entry level fragrance but more reasonable within the context of a perfume house with niche / higher-end offerings.

7 out of 10
Guerlain's summer feeling
For the second summer in a row Coconut Fizz is a summer favorite for me ...
it's about time to dedicate a commi to this great scent!

"Summer makes a man a dreamer!"
-Paul Keller-

I dream myself into coconut water paradise... white beaches, palm trees, sea breeze, turquoise Caribbean feeling :)

To the fragrance:
Coconut Fizz actually starts immediately with a creamy and absolutely unsweet coconut.
Bergamot comes through and gives the fragrance a delicate citric note. I also perceive freesia as a subtle floral veil. Where the fruits are supposed to have hidden I can't say ... fortunately I don't smell them and not even a sour cucumber like some of the ones described here :)
Woody sounds through sandalwood and a rather dry-mineral tonka bean (which is not very sweet at all) are on board. Of course the musk is also a must, even if it is not to be found in the pyramid :)
Creamy woody-musky is the base with the coconut which really has a long breath :)
For me not a typical coconut scent (the usual suspects like Tiarè, Fragipani etc. are missing) and that's exactly why I like it so much, also because the scent doesn't remind me of Raffaello at all as it often does with coconut.
Wearable especially in summer but also in spring a mood enhancer.
Unisex absolute!
The bottle is an eye-catcher as always.
The shelf life is just under 7 hours, which is not bad for an Aqua Allegoria. The Sillage is rather quiet, but that doesn't matter at all with summer scents!

Conclusion:
Bin in coconut water paradise :)
*Aloha*
Not too sweet & wonderful creamy woody musk in the base!
Guerlain's summer feeling... mmmhh :)

It's really worth a test!
Fortunately now also available here because first it was said that Germany did not buy it ;)
artificial coconut scent
i have been looking for a summer scent with coconut notes for a long time, because gerlain has great scents, i wanted to order it blind. but i tested it anyway. unfortunately we don't understand each other :( i love coconut scents but i think it smells really artificial and unpleasant. the search goes on
DonJuanDeCat
You ever sipped a coconut?
Hello my fans... uh... you are my fans, aren't you??? Be that as it may, I simply hope that it is like this :D I greet you and welcome you to a new comment from me, well, what else, you know how the whole thing works. I scream, scream, complain, whine and curse, followed by the highly serious description of the fragrance, then the screaming and complaining continues :D

Today I tell you about Coconut Fizz from Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria fragrance line, which together with Ginger Piccante (an excellent fragrance by the way!) and Flora Cherrysia (also quite nice) belongs to the three newest Aqua Allegoria fragrances this year (2019). And if Coconut Fizz smells just as good as the other two, Guerlain has three wonderful new fragrances that you could use in summer.

Yeah, yeah, coconut and summer. Picturesque pictures come into your head. Beautiful beaches with rocks and forests in the background, endless blue sea with cute, colourful fish in it as well as corn and coconut sellers near the beach. You sit on your cheaply bought, terribly colorful straw beach mat (which you still like and want to take home with you after your vacation!), slurp on your coconut and relax on the sounds of the breaking waves. Yes yes, I know, you expect me to list some hot bikini girls again, but... yes okay, I do, you can't forget the hot mermaids, too stupid only if you're often shy for them, waaaah! *sigh*

Be that as it may, such a holiday is always something fine, and the scent here is reminiscent of all the great things you could do on the beach. So it is also a wonderful summer scent!

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins immediately with the distinctive scent of coconut water, which inevitably reminds you of the holiday described earlier. The whole thing is reinforced by the fact that the scent at the beginning also appears a little salty, which very well conveys the humid-salty air on beaches, without this scent comes across too biting. This lasts however quite briefly, since the salty note disappears immediately again. In the background there are fruity-sweet scents and floral notes. I can't really determine the fruits, they're too much mixed, so I'd just say fruit salad (which isn't meant to be negative), and I smell freesias from the flowers, which fortunately aren't very intense here and therefore don't come across too stuffy for me (as it's often the case with me, and I hope that it stays that way).
In any case, you continue to smell the coconut quite well, in addition the fragrance becomes sweeter, which is mainly due to the tonka bean, which not only smells sweet and powdery, but also ensures that the fragrance does not immediately evaporate again, as if it consists only of purely loose and citric fragrances. A little later there are flowery scents in the background that come across as sultry for a short time, but then loosen up again towards the end. In the end, the tonka bean weakens slightly, so that you can smell the coconut a little better again. The somewhat sultry flowers are now weak, but still smellable... well, I could have done without them, but the scent is still quite beautiful.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is slightly weak and after a short while rather close to the body, which is a pity, but this is true for many summer scents with light and relaxed scents, so unfortunately you have to live with it. So if you want to smell this scent on one, you have to get very close. Therefore the shelf life seems to be quite short, but in reality it can be smelled on the skin for about eight hours, but it is very weak.

The bottle:
The fragrance is filled as usual into the cylindrical bee flacons. The bottle is clear and the fragrance has a light blue colour. At the domed area of the flacon one sees as always the gilded honeycombs, which lead further to the gilded neck and the likewise gilded, round lid. All in all, the bottle is beautiful.

Ohh, what a beautiful fragrance! He smells so great like a vacation...!
Ahhh, sniff... I'd like to be on vacation again. But nobody leaves with me... sniffing again :D
Wouldn't it be great to sit somewhere under palm trees and sip coconuts now? Ah, there is hardly anything that tastes better on the beach in terms of drinks than this sweet-exotic treat :))
Aaaah, picturesque dream beaches... (and yes, bikini babes, I mention them again, are you happy?). And the best thing is, if you travel further away, far away from Mallorca or something like that, preferably Asia or Mediterranean countries, then the probability that someone will undress completely is much lower than in Mallorca etc.. Now you're probably wondering why DonJuanDeCat of all people, who usually only has dirty thoughts, is against people taking their clothes off on the beaches, isn't it? Well, the truth is... that the hot bathing mermaids (yes I mention it again) NEVER take off their clothes, and in reality it's almost always the 60 and 70+ year olds who do it, aaaaaargh *sigh* Sure, at some point I'll be that old, but still... until then, aaaaaaah! :DDD
Aaah, and apart from that I want to lie on the beach again and build sand castles as well as starfish and... of course... sand bottles!!!!

In any case, this fragrance is very worth testing, as are the other two fragrances of the three new Allegorias. They convey a great holiday feeling as described, fit very well into the hot days and just make you feel good! Usable rather for the day, since this one doesn't have too strong a sillage either, but you can spray yourself again and again, if you want to sniff out the beautiful scent again!

Well, that's that again. I wish you all a nice evening, and see you all next time! :)
Coconut flow
"Coconut Fizz" is my second fragrance for this year's vacation. Blind and quickly plugged in as the plane waited. And how is he doing now after a few days summer, south, sun, beach and sensuality?

Good to very good. It is a very watery, delicate hint of coconut milk paired with a fruity-sweet vibe, which is also known from "Teazzura". Never pushy, which is a real art with coconuts. There are almost a few rosy impressions of what Beeren+Freesien could be. It is rather not lively, but tender, intimate and breathy. Sometimes too tender, when you hardly notice it or it's already gone. But if you focus on him, he can delight. It's a nice couple scent. Caribbean and chilled, sexy and natural. "Virgin Island Water" in female meets "Still Life In Rio". No comparison to celebrity fragrances from Taylor Swift to Rihanna, which often hit similar waters. I never feel synthetic or intrusive here. Everything stays loose, natural and like a kiss of air from the Raffaell advertising. Like a virgin cocktail, like a turquoise beach dress, a natural beauty only with thick pink lipstick, a pavilion in the water of a lagoon, a jet ski with electric drive.

Flacon: beady and pretty and as always
Sillage: a hint and one of the more aqueous, transparent olfactory coconuts
Shelf life: weak after 3-5 hours and close to the skin, if at all

Conclusion: coconut, water, softness. "Coconut Fizz" is neither a real hit for Guerlain nor the downfall talked about by some. In fact, I really like it, even though it's a little too feminine for me. But it's also listed under women's fragrances. And my girlfriend is even more beautiful

BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Coconut Fizz opens with a sweet, creamy coconut water, tropical fruits and a fresh, slightly floral, note. Youngful scent for spring/summer.
MariaSMariaS 5 months ago
A fresh aquatic scent which reminds me of Ege Nishane in a much much lighter version. Ege is beast mode, this is edt so its much lighter.
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Coconut water with a lot of freesia. Cute but slightly suncream-like. The younger one from Guerlain's house.

by Sweetsmell75
by Eniii
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain