Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa (2013)

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa is a limited perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by LVMH. Limited Edition

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesRed berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by TomLavender, last update on 30.03.2020.

This scent is exclusively available at duty-free shops.

Santalwalti
The freshness, the fluffy, the beautiful, the nutty - a day could not be more beautiful
My hand opens the lock
The ancient weathered, rusty gate jumps open
My step is buoyant, springy light
My legs want to carry me faster and faster
Want to run, hop, jump, run
Just start running, be really fast
Suddenly I stop
The blackbird sings her song
Tensely I listen to the fine melody
A holy moment so early in the morning
I've never heard this way before
But it goes on
I'm not there yet
Not even the blackbird can stop me Deep red berries touch my face
Dew meadows touch my bare feet
My anticipation now grips me completely

I look forward to seeing her
You

The freshness
The Juicy
The creamy and nutty

Pink Noisette

Out of breath I stand there
Today's your big day
You have your innermost self to the world
And anyone who passes you by
Revealed

Like a tightly filled cup
From which I may drink
So is your open flower
In the deepest core you are creamy yellow pink
Then your being flows like a silken cloth
Compressing in waves
And tenderly nestling into each other
Like there's a secret hidden there
Overflows into velvet waves

Blush noisette
Pale pink flowers
Lighten the outside white
And keep a heart of yellow cream in its centre
Beside you still countless dark buds in stomach tones
And as if it were arranged from afar, from heaven
You are surrounded by a fresh, graceful and greenish aura
Lime green, powdery fresh grass
Sprinkled with musk oils
Frame yourself

I lay at your feet I want to be close to your roots
Imagine them, they feel
Getting a clue this way
From the origin of the world

A day could not be more beautiful

Pink Noisette
Flora Rosa

This is where I want to stay
Spending hour after hour with you
Breathe life and live breathing

Coutureguru
What a beautifully Rose tinted surprise!!
Technically I shouldn't like this fragrance … berries (fruit, my nemesis in many a frag) and musk!?!? I should be running for the hills … instead, I bought this beauty immediately after trying it yesterday in the Duty Free at Abu Dhabi International. It's just gorgeous!!

I had always been led to believe that Guerlain's AA range were very watery, more like body mists than Eaux de Toilette. Wrong!! I also tried new Limon Verde, which smells like spilled caipirinha (but in such a good way!!) and Neroli Bianca , which I fell in love with and will be buying on my return journey!

Flora Rosa opens with a jolt of Pink Grapefruit to my nose … I know it's not listed but I'd lay my head on a block that it's there! I may just be smelling the tartness of sour berries but the citric nature of the opening is undeniable! Thankfully, this 'berry' opening is not very fruity and sets a beautiful stage for a sublime Rose and Iris chord to develop calmly.
These are not red roses, they are more pink and white … subtle and reminiscent of Tea Rose … building in grandeur as if one were adding freshly cut roses to a vase individually over a period of time, enjoying the intensity of them as more and more blooms fill the air with their scent.
The faintest hint of Iris adds a cosmetic touch to the composition, giving it a slightly retro feel … lipstick-y if you will.
The (undoubtedly) White Musk that this fragrance contains is blessedly subdued by the Roses and seems to act as a fixative … more of it would have rendered this fragrance unwearable to me.
Sadly Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa is a 'travel exclusive', making it tough to find unless one travels via large International airports frequently. It hardly makes sense that something so lovely from Guerlain would be made almost impossible to buy!

If you enjoy fresh Rose fragrances and have the opportunity of getting your hands on this I wouldn't hesitate for a second. Highly recommended as a blind buy for Rose lovers … if you don't travel, find someone who does!

IN GRÜNER MONDNACHT TAGTRÄUMEN • Manchmal spricht ein Baum durch das Fenster mir Mut zu / Manchmal leuchtet ein Buch als Stern auf meinem Himmel / Manchmal ist's ein Mensch, den ich nicht kenne, der meine Worte erkennt. – Rose Ausländer (Flacon-Miniatur)
by Santalwalti
Nur zu, du hast den Platz auf der von Rose getragenen und von Hyazinthe geborenen 'Himmelsleiter' ganz oben verdient
by Santalwalti
Blush Noisette.... Du Schöne, du Verpuschelte, du Errötende.....verstecken brauchst du dich wahrlich nicht
by HsChen
by Lene002
by ScentedSalon
by ScentedSalon

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Cologne) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain