Aqua Allegoria Rosa Pop (2016)

Aqua Allegoria Rosa Pop by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Rosa Pop is a limited perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Limited Edition

Thierry Wasser

Peony, Red berries

Submitted by Danina, last update on 20.06.2020.

This scent is exclusively available at duty-free shops.

My name is Guerlinde and I like to drink lemonade
Who is this woman?

Guerlinde said, I do not have the paleest glimmer, but stop, it is not a woman's name, it is called GuerlinADE! Often heard, at first totally misunderstood, but slowly comes a hunch. I read something recently about a special iris note that Guerlain uses. But there is more going on in my head: a fruity, sparkling lemonade mixture, recently smelled in Météorites Le Parfum, Aqua Allegoria Flora Rosa and also in Aqua Allegoria Rosa Pop. All three have a similar, fruity-floral fragrance with a slight freshness at the beginning and mild sweetness in the base. Flora Rosa even smells very similar. In a direct comparison you can see the rose in the flora, but I couldn't tell it apart by spraying it on independently.

But now to Rosa Pop, who accompanied me the last 3 days in my working life and fragranced me well. The fragrance starts off fruity fresh with red berries and a delicate citrus undertone that is not listed here. Shortly after, the peonies speak out, they appear rosy-powdery. I could have sworn there was a hint of magnolia and a hint of violet. The fragrance remains floral-fruity over long stretches and is slightly powdery and sweet. Well dosed it refreshes me the whole day, with moderate durability and Sillage, after-spraying after 3-4 hours is quite desirable. All in all a beautiful flowery-fruity newbie, which never disturbs, with which one feels well scented at any time. It remains to be seen whether he is a potential buyer, but he has too little special for me. It was released exclusively for duty-free shops, I don't know if it's still available there, but on the internet it's offered now and then on the relevant second-hand portals.

It turns out that certain fragrances favored by Guerlain are called Guerlinades, which run like a red thread through all perfume creations and represent the signature of the perfume house In my head the image of a pale pink, slightly sparkling lemonade forms again, served in honeycomb patterned cocktail glass on ice, aromas of citrus fruits, red berries, iris, violets and vanilla gently waft around my nose. Not too tropical, but fresh, cheeky, cheerful and buoyant. À la votre, this one goes on the house, which one is clear.
Cheerful breeze
Received as a sample and despite the fact that I really very rarely get the "hmmm guuut and yes, pleasant...... about that I could think about buying it myself at the moment, that's exactly what arrives here.
I don't smell berries... (at most forest raspberry stalks. or leaves) strange... nothing fruity (lucky).

But first of all a fresh, tender, velvety, flowery-happy-unobtrusive reef comes from my sprayed arm. is the peony? I'm not a professional perfumoista... This note remains... i'll wait... the scent won't be sweet... luckily... it is flowery and deep down a little crisp- effervescent without being sweet... could somehow be a midsummer substitute for paris balenciaga. Sure, never ever a fragrance twin, but from serenity a little young sister to Balenciaga paris...

Can someone unravel the fragrance pyramid for me, please :-)? I'd love that. because as I said, this flowery, but cheerful clear, effervescent unsweet breath inspires me... Which fragrances still go in this direction, I would be interested to know.
Also a Guerlain
Actually I don't want to be a commentator, but this beautiful scent challenges me to write something about it.

This great fragrance is reminiscent of Insolence, whether as EdT or EdP or even the Extrait. Because he has this beautiful soft powdery iris note, which can only be found at Guerlain. Some describe this note as guerlinade. This note is also very strong at Shalimar Inital L´Eau, because only stronger, which is very well received by many perfumers, because it is incomparably beautiful.

The main component is the peony, which alternates again and again with the fine iris note and I mean slightly citric. Small dark berries are easy to spot.
The citric and the iris both fight for supremacy, but neither can win, as the peony is stronger and always stands out.

These 4 components ( peony, iris and the citrus and very light berries ) form the whole fragrance and after a certain time, the citrus retreats and remains the peony and the soft iris, the small berries have vanished before, or better evaporated.

That's the whole scent process and I think it's sufficient. More, would destroy the scent.
A fragrance that is always wearable because it is friendly and easy to come across and has nothing dark, bitter or disturbing.

In addition, this scent appears extremely natural, one thinks to sniff at a peony. With such an old perfume house, no wonder and Mr. Wasser has it easy to create great fragrances.

For an Eau de Toilette it has a good durability and Sillage and is wearable also the whole year, because it possesses an extremely positive charisma and feelings of happiness arise immediately.

A clear test recommendation from me

by Entenradio
by Haley74
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain