Aqua Allegoria Tiaré Mimosa 2009

Aqua Allegoria Tiaré Mimosa by Guerlain
Aqua Allegoria Tiaré Mimosa is a perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-citrusy. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Sonia Constant

MimosaMimosa
MuskMusk
Pink pepperPink pepper
TiaréTiaré
VanillaVanilla
LemonLemon

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.10.2021.

What's in a name?
I love tropical flowers, especially Ylang Ylang and Tiare, and all flowers that remind me of Hawaii, beach, sunshine, relaxing times.
Tiare Mimosa opens with strong citrus, and as that finally fades a little I can smell traces of soft powdery mimosa. The lemon note is present until the end, and the mimosa plays hide and seek with it. But where the heck is the tiare??? I certainly couldn't find any trace of it.
As a norm I can't stand citrus, but I will admit that the lemon here didn't make me run for the soap to scrub it off, so I'll give it that.
Still, what a disappointment not to find any tiare in this perfume.
Tiare Mimosa is a very very misleading name.

The ease of being
The morning begins fantastically! Hmhm, how beautiful this is . . . . . .

The night was long.
I feel splendid now.

Tiaré-Mimosa welcomes me refreshingly with sparkle good dose lemon.
I wonderfully softly am aware of the mimosa with a small kick pink pepper. Light vanilla and musk round off fantastically.
Harmony on whole length.

A lovely slight smell which will hopefully accompany me soon longer!

Sunshine in the bottle
If you are looking for tiare or mimosa in this perfume you probably will be disappointed. I just do not think that Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa does the justice to these two beautiful flowers. But nevertheless, I love this perfume.

Tiare Mimosa smells to me like a gentle essence of wildflowers captured in its honey-like form. Whenever I wear it I feel like I am bathed in sunshine and happiness. It is so comforting, cozy and warm. It is like walking through a meadow on a gorgeous summer day. This scent makes me feel happy whenever I wear it.

I love the smell of honey and somehow Tiare Mimosa managed to capture not the sweet gourmand honey but the light, tender nectar of wildflowers. I love the opening and heart notes of this scent. My only problem is that this phase does not last long. In the end the scent subsides into a light sweet musk that lingers close to the skin. It is OK but I am really in love with the honey like phase.

There are better mimosa and tiare perfumes out there but if you are looking for comforting, natural, honey-like scent then I would definitely recommend this one. The bottle is super cute too.

The Madman in the Marketplace Speaks Again
I feel a bit like the madman in the marketplace with his lantern, but it seems time that someone said it:

Guerlain is not Guerlain anymore.

Sound like a contradiction? I'm afraid it is not, and naysayers need only sniff some of these recent Aqua Allegorica launches to be persuaded of the lamentable truth, Tiare-Mimosa being a not-so-inviting case in point. Once upon a time, the Aqua Allegoria line featured simple yet compelling niche-quality compositions focusing upon one or two beautiful central notes. All of the AAs which I acquired around Y2K fit this description, and even a few released in the early twenty-first century. What has happened since then is that all sight has been lost of what this line was supposed to be. Aqua Allegoria fragrances are now inexpensive and smell frankly cheap. They are light and blurry, inoffensive, if you will, but they are not, to my nose, bona fide Guerlain.

Tiare-Mimosa is certainly wearable enough, but there is hardly anything tiare about it, and the mimosa seems like some sort of synthetic abstract floral rendition--one which I recently detected also in Benetton GIALLO. I rest my case. QED.

For those looking for good mimosa perfumes, they do exist. Try Demeter Vintage naturals Mimosa or Bond no 9 Fashion Avenue, for starters.

KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Light, fresh and natural. The scent is really good but almost no sillage. Just a brief recreational use.

by PennyT
by GeorgeMaras
by Goldlola
by Goldlola

Popular Guerlain

Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain