Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire 2017 Eau de Parfum Florale

Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Parfum Florale) by Guerlain
Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Parfum Florale) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesRose waterRose water
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrasse roseGrasse rose
May rose absoluteMay rose absolute
AlmondAlmond
Base Notes Base NotesBlack leatherBlack leather
PatchouliPatchouli
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.11.2021.

Scentissima
Licorice soap and cherry jam for a femme fatale
I bought the Black Perfecto blind, always wanted to have a fragrance from the LPRN Collection and exactly with this one I found the notes very attractive - cherry, rose, leather, tonka bean, musk- everything I like. The only thing I was a little skeptical about was licorice. So it took me a few weeks to understand this fragrance. In the beginning I could only smell burnt car tires, but I didn't want to give up and kept returning to this scent . And one day my persistence was rewarded: car tires became a lightly spiced cloud of smoke and a little later the whole composition became syrupy and soapy, - as if you had put a piece of licorice soap in a hot cherry jam pure- perhaps a bit strange but still ingenious.
Lasts several hours on the skin , in the hair and on clothes until you wash them.
Despite its "darkness " the Black Perfecto gives me the feeling of security and has a calming effect on me, I find him super for cozy evenings or for going to bed. I have never worn outdoors. It is of course a very subjective thing. If you (woman) feel like it ,the Black Perfecto would be very suitable for a femme fatale, because it leaves a seductive veil of fragrance, can be wicked and outrageous.
For me it is a nice olfactory experience, am glad I have this perfume in my ( still small) collection.
P.S. I apologize for any mistakes, am not a native speaker
Personality complement
I think this perfume deserves more than just a statement. Have now gained more experience with him. In the beginning, the development on the skin seemed to me too one-sided. With time I could perceive more notes and have become a friend of this fragrance after all. Have even detected more notes than stated here: a nose tickling note, probably licorice then caught my eye. Rose I still smell as good as not at all. Maybe it still comes... The fragrance falls apart for me, as it so often does with the marketing idea. I probably wouldn't wear it in the evening. To me, the scent has the opposite effect, interestingly enough. Concentration-promoting, helps me to collect myself. Will probably therefore wear him rather to professional occasions. The durability is as with many Guerlain fragrances enormous, which fits then also rather in the professional context. On clothes, the perfume lasts over a week so strong that the skin underneath smells like freshly perfumed! Guerlain never disappoints!
Rosie88
When Tina Turner sings and eats cherries....
Wow, what sounds this Guerlain is spitting!!!! After the spraying on there will be a rock concert!!

A very violent, sweet-wummy and roaring prelude... like the gymnasts ;-)

In the top note I can smell mainly almond cherries... of tender rose water no trace...
It is comparable to a bite into an overripe sweet cherry... the juice runs down left and right...

In the rather limited course of the fragrance, a hashe, slightly dull, but strong sweetness is added, which I can hardly describe... It is creamy and somehow spicy, but not... somehow also slightly plummy...
I can't even smell Rose... Tina probably trampled her to death on stage...

The concert stops and stops and stops.... The roaring Tina becomes hoarse only after good 8 hours slowly and takes off the leather jacket... drooling over with cherry juice...

The leather is however only very delicately represented... The almond cherries dominate the whole time and become even creamier towards the end...

Durability and Sillage I would classify in the upper average.
Flacon, very nice, but I wouldn't buy the fragrance in general. A test it was definitely worth it, let's rock ;-)

sweet and nutty
The perfume opens with a juicy fruity cocktail and a creamy almond. It is a nice mixture between fruits and almond, bright and brilliant as a glitter dress. It has many facets. Interesting and delightful with a nutty touch.
After this sparkling opening some tiny shades of roses make their presence felt. It is not a strong odour, but a soft, delicate one. The leathery note can be felt all the way, from the beginning till the end. It is just a touch of the leathery smell, not a strong note with personality.
The deeper we get in the heart of the perfume, the more it smells like La Petite Robe Noire. All the different notes disappear and there is only the smell of LPRN. It is like LPRN would take off her leather jacket and stay in the dress.
The base of the perfume has tonka bean and the nutty sensation is more profound now. Creamy, sweet and nutty, this is the remaining effect. This is what I feel when I wear Black Perfecto. I don’t see a black leather jacket. I only see a nice ‘robe noire’.

MariaSMariaS 11 months ago
It’s like I spray cherry jam. It has a dark sweetness it’s not complex, doesn’t change on skin and lasts more than usual designer perfumes.
MissBiscuitsMissBiscuits 1 year ago
dessert for the body - every night i look forward spritzing myself with this dark, yummy intoxication
CumulnimbusCumulnimbus 3 years ago
An improved and more interesting version of the original LPRN which is still found at the heart of this Black perfecto. I love leather here.
LillibetLillibet 4 years ago
Opens with almost quince-like zingy fruity rose. Then black tea with dark cherry-like musky roses, almond & some gentle suedey leather.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 4 years ago
Sweet and sour powdery rose. I don't get any leather or interesting Guerlain nuances. Less interesting than the widely-available EDP.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Va1erie
by Va1erie
Black cherries on a leather bed
by Heavenly85
by Entenradio
by Entenradio
Rose jam in a perfume form.
by MariaS
by Parfuniverse
by Lisamaria8
by Lisamaria8

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Derby (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain