Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire 2018 Eau de Toilette Florale

Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Guerlain
Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Toilette Florale) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesRose waterRose water
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose Rose absoluteRose absolute AlmondAlmond
Base Notes Base NotesBlack teaBlack tea Black leatherBlack leather Black muskBlack musk

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 08.04.2022.

Elbchen
Paris, Paris... paris forever!
When I saw the sharing, of course I had to be there.
Thanks to my dear Chanelle who always provides us so great with innovations.
If you plan a trip, then you don't just make lists with the most important things like clothes, umbrellas, good shoes etc., no you also think about which bottling, which samples are allowed on holiday because the good flacons stay there of course.
Black Perfecto by La petite Robe noire EdT Florale I caught again on the wrong foot. Was it the excitement, the anticipation, the thinking about what still fits into the Trolli - I found it beautiful, but a bit monotonous as I continued to write below in a statement. I'm a dick!

You were with me in Pigalle, on the big mousetrap (incredible what you can see there...), you were with me in the street coffee and also on the boat trip on the Seine, when in the evening I leaned against my beloved, who was wobbling in my hair and holding me in his arms and whispering: you smell like Paris..
you were on the Arc de Triomphe, you're Paris to me. Forever.
You're so fine rosy and smell like cherries, you're not pushy or too heavy, the durability is unbelievable. A sweet gourmandiger wonderful smell, not paper sweet, but fruity fresh with a fragrant mild cherry.
Although it develops really strongly on the skin in the beginning, it still undergoes a wonderful transformation and captivates with its later lightness and the joy of pure life!

I have nothing against Flanker, everyone should hold as he likes it and often one discovers there completely new loves!
I already liked the EdP, but the EdT is for me the more beautiful scent.
The whole day this fragrance was around me and the base is wonderfully balanced! It is not as present as I would like it to be with the fine teen note and the musk, but still it will become mine.
Because it's Paris, for me.
With the alleys in Montmatre, the charming little shops near Notre Dame and this quaint little place where we spent the evening.

The little black one snuck into my heart - just like Paris.
That's where it'll stay, in a corner of my heart. Mine forever!

Not a so " black soul"
I was curious to try this version in total black and I was expecting something strong and deeper, but the acchord is mainly flowery ( tre rose notes are very noticeable)and I didn't smell so much the base notes.
It's a pleasant and very feminin scent, but it hasn't a "black soul" and the sillage too isnt't so strong .
Certainly not of one Guerlain's masterpieces!

by Bosworth
by Bosworth
by Venusia
by Venusia
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular by Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain