Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (2018) Eau de Toilette Florale

Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Toilette Florale) by Guerlain

Black Perfecto by La Petite Robe Noire (Eau de Toilette Florale) is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesRose water
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Rose absolute, Almond
Base Notes Base NotesBlack tea, Black leather, Black musk

Submitted by Lilienfeld, last update on 27.08.2018

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Paris, Paris... paris forever!
When I saw the sharing, of course I had to be there.
Thanks to my dear Chanelle who always provides us so great with innovations.
If you plan a trip, then you don't just make lists with the most important things like clothes, umbrellas, good shoes etc., no you also think about which bottling, which samples are allowed on holiday because the good flacons stay there of course.
Black Perfecto by La petite Robe noire EdT Florale I caught again on the wrong foot. Was it the excitement, the anticipation, the thinking about what still fits into the Trolli - I found it beautiful, but a bit monotonous as I continued to write below in a statement. I'm a dick!

You were with me in Pigalle, on the big mousetrap (incredible what you can see there...), you were with me in the street coffee and also on the boat trip on the Seine, when in the evening I leaned against my beloved, who was wobbling in my hair and holding me in his arms and whispering: you smell like Paris..
you were on the Arc de Triomphe, you're Paris to me. Forever.
You're so fine rosy and smell like cherries, you're not pushy or too heavy, the durability is unbelievable. A sweet gourmandiger wonderful smell, not paper sweet, but fruity fresh with a fragrant mild cherry.
Although it develops really strongly on the skin in the beginning, it still undergoes a wonderful transformation and captivates with its later lightness and the joy of pure life!

I have nothing against Flanker, everyone should hold as he likes it and often one discovers there completely new loves!
I already liked the EdP, but the EdT is for me the more beautiful scent.
The whole day this fragrance was around me and the base is wonderfully balanced! It is not as present as I would like it to be with the fine teen note and the musk, but still it will become mine.
Because it's Paris, for me.
With the alleys in Montmatre, the charming little shops near Notre Dame and this quaint little place where we spent the evening.

The little black one snuck into my heart - just like Paris.
That's where it'll stay, in a corner of my heart. Mine forever!
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Not a so " black soul"
I was curious to try this version in total black and I was expecting something strong and deeper, but the acchord is mainly flowery ( tre rose notes are very noticeable)and I didn't smell so much the base notes.
It's a pleasant and very feminin scent, but it hasn't a "black soul" and the sillage too isnt't so strong .
Certainly not of one Guerlain's masterpieces!

• by Chanelle by Chanelle

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain