Eau de Bain (2019)

Eau de Bain by Guerlain

Eau de Bain is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Thierry Wasser

Bergamot, Orange blossom, Green notes, Lemon, Almond, White musk, Vanilla, Woods

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 28.08.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

Pepper81
You're the icing sugar on my lemon roll
Again there is a new Guerlain. This one, like the others from the Les Eaux De Rituel series, is intended not only for the skin, but also for underwear. From the series I liked the Eau de Lengerie already very much. I'm afraid the others weren't quite so mine. Here comes Eau de Bain. Already the bottle is beautiful, this delicate purple is great. This is very reassuring even if it sounds funny ;)

Have tested the fragrance so far only on the skin, for the laundry it is somehow almost too good for me but I will definitely test this out. I'm barely sprayed, and my skin is covered with a soft lemon mist. The green notes are also very present, it reminds a bit of grass, not cut but high grass pastures, still covered with the morning fog. So very fresh and it goes so well with the lemon, and a sweet note is added relatively quickly, reminds me of icing sugar mixed with almonds and orange pieces. It may all sound a little weird, but this combination is really so fitting. The musk is so bright and clean. The fragrance only develops for the first 15 minutes, from lemony/green to lemony/sweet powder with a touch of green, fresh grass.

This fragrance is a feel-good fragrance through and through. Very suitable for spring and summer. The lemon is simply enchanting. The green touch in the fragrance makes it very special for me, even if it's a bit unusual at first. For me like lemon powder on the skin, I must actually think of the lemon roll from my favorite bakery, so delicious!

Guerlain really did a great job on that! I will now use the scent more often, even if H/S are not the very best, but here I like to spray!
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Bathing day in Olympus
Eau de Bain is not typical for the waters of the Eaux Rituels series, even if it is probably part of them It is designed as a supplement to the Delices body care products, which are unisex, but for me have the marshmallow chord, which is currently strongly represented at Guerlain.
It can be used for wetting towels as well as a normal EdT and completes the feel-good effect.
He'll make it.
At first I was a little surprised to frightened by the super-green hesperidic top note, but then it quickly has an invigorating, refreshing, enlightening effect and actually makes me in a good mood. Citrus green continues, but a cotton-soft musk cloud creeps in and gets bigger and bigger. She wets me and wraps me up. Sooo beautiful.
One might think that Sylvaine - the musk master - had put her hand on this fragrance, I find the white musk, which carries the Hesperides here, so dreamlike. But it's not confirmed. Nevertheless, for me it is not a standalone scent, but a sheep number companion, because it cannot bewitch me, but only calm me down. But that's all he's supposed to do. He's doing great. Lightening the mood and at the same time throwing creamy cotton balls, above, above the clouds, in the middle of Olympus.

Glück ist ein Parfüm, das du nicht auf andere sprühen kannst, ohne selbst ein paar Tropfen abzubekommen~Ralph Waldo Emerson
by Sunshine00
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain