Eau de Bain 2019

Eau de Bain by Guerlain
8.1 / 10 96 Ratings
Eau de Bain is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

BergamotBergamot Orange blossomOrange blossom Green notesGreen notes LemonLemon AlmondAlmond White muskWhite musk VanillaVanilla WoodsWoods

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 28.01.2023.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Deluxe bathroom
First of all I was disappointed, I was met by something pointy and musty at the first spraying on my wrist.
But dissolved in the first second.
Bergamot and lemon took over the sceptre.
Fruity the orange blossom entered the fragrance course.
Yeah, I felt like I was standing in a haze after a warm shower Fresh and cosy to the touch.
The soft towel wrapped around the body, the scent of almond and white musk takes over.
It'll be cozy and warm.
A fresh and pleasant fragrance/shower experience.

Very helpful Review 20
You're the icing sugar on my lemon roll
Again there is a new Guerlain. This one, like the others from the Les Eaux De Rituel series, is intended not only for the skin, but also for underwear. From the series I liked the Eau de Lengerie already very much. I'm afraid the others weren't quite so mine. Here comes Eau de Bain. Already the bottle is beautiful, this delicate purple is great. This is very reassuring even if it sounds funny ;)

Have tested the fragrance so far only on the skin, for the laundry it is somehow almost too good for me but I will definitely test this out. I'm barely sprayed, and my skin is covered with a soft lemon mist. The green notes are also very present, it reminds a bit of grass, not cut but high grass pastures, still covered with the morning fog. So very fresh and it goes so well with the lemon, and a sweet note is added relatively quickly, reminds me of icing sugar mixed with almonds and orange pieces. It may all sound a little weird, but this combination is really so fitting. The musk is so bright and clean. The fragrance only develops for the first 15 minutes, from lemony/green to lemony/sweet powder with a touch of green, fresh grass.

This fragrance is a feel-good fragrance through and through. Very suitable for spring and summer. The lemon is simply enchanting. The green touch in the fragrance makes it very special for me, even if it's a bit unusual at first. For me like lemon powder on the skin, I must actually think of the lemon roll from my favorite bakery, so delicious!

Guerlain really did a great job on that! I will now use the scent more often, even if H/S are not the very best, but here I like to spray!

Top Review 31
Bathing day in Olympus
Eau de Bain is not typical for the waters of the Eaux Rituels series, even if it is probably part of them It is designed as a supplement to the Delices body care products, which are unisex, but for me have the marshmallow chord, which is currently strongly represented at Guerlain.
It can be used for wetting towels as well as a normal EdT and completes the feel-good effect.
He'll make it.
At first I was a little surprised to frightened by the super-green hesperidic top note, but then it quickly has an invigorating, refreshing, enlightening effect and actually makes me in a good mood. Citrus green continues, but a cotton-soft musk cloud creeps in and gets bigger and bigger. She wets me and wraps me up. Sooo beautiful.
One might think that Sylvaine - the musk master - had put her hand on this fragrance, I find the white musk, which carries the Hesperides here, so dreamlike. But it's not confirmed. Nevertheless, for me it is not a standalone scent, but a sheep number companion, because it cannot bewitch me, but only calm me down. But that's all he's supposed to do. He's doing great. Lightening the mood and at the same time throwing creamy cotton balls, above, above the clouds, in the middle of Olympus.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Béluga by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Tonka by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain