Guerlain Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain

Guerlain Homme 2009 Eau de Parfum

ChicoRoch1
15.09.2021 - 03:59 AM

Dont waste your money

Can someone please tell me why perfume companies insist on saying their product is an eau de parfum concentration when the darn thing barely lasts 2hrs? I mean gimme a break Guerlain! You are not the only ones doing it though (I'm speaking to YOU Issey Miyake!). Anyway I've never worn anything so boring and uninteresting in my life. I'm not gonna get into specifics
because I'm so turned off by the stuff i have a good mind to ask for my money back. I bought the original edt a few yrs back and i actually get better results from that one. When i saw this in an edp version for a good price i jumped on it, thinking it would be a stronger version. I was wrong. PERFUME HOUSES PLEASE STOP LABELING YOUR CRAP EAU DE PARFUM WHEN IT CLEARLY IS NOT.

Latest Reviews

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 3 days ago
Wanted by Night - Azzaro

Wanted by Night Nighttime explosion
Fragrance Wanted by Night launched in 2018 is a delightful aroma of fragrant green, woody and warm spicy scented tones that will bring a stimulating, calming perfumed sensation. Looking closer once applied you'll notice a lingering quality of softer...

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 3 days ago
Dior Homme Intense (2011) - Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) Its ok
After wearing Dior Homme intense a few times it really didn't do much for me. Longevity is overrated IMO. There afe only 6 notes in the composition so it's not exactly a complicated fragrance. Very floral though with lavender in the opening, Iris in the heart...