Habit Rouge (1965) Eau de Toilette

Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain
Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) (Guerlain)

Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for men and was released in 1965. The scent is spicy-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen lemon, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Benzoin, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.12.2018

The scent was re-formulated and modernized in 2003.

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Prudent gentleman who is silently a rockstar!
HR (Habit Rouge): Let's get ready! You need an uplift, I have perfect combo to do it.
VJ (Vineet Jain): I am sure, you are a timeless rockstar. But, what's it? I am excited. Tell me!
HR: Will give you blast of green lime. I know you use that a lot in India.
VJ: Wow, Isn't it wonderful? I am already pleased, but I keep hearing that you are a layered beast.
HR: ofcourse! I have not rocked for 50 years just with lime, that's just my intro. ;-)
VJ: Lemon has done it’s work. I am feel fresh. I am smelling something else. What are you going to show now?
HR: well, It's been only 5 minutes since sprayed, but I know you love greenness. I will give you undertone of Patchouli for a while, this will give you everlasting spice, freshness and greenness.
VJ: Reminds me of Indian Mint lime lemonade. I love that you are not overly sweet. I prefer gentle but strong scents. You know like a reserved calm man who box but doesn't get excited about every other thing in world, but choses what he loves and does what he loves.
HR: I know who I am targeting, friend! These fantastic men are my friends, been with them from 50+ years. Generations evolve, but these kinds of men stay.
VJ: Wow! sweet greenness is getting stronger, you do have character in you! Like your layering, it's like mystery unraveling. You know it might be early judgement, but you are already magical in my book.
HR: I know I am magical, let me show you some rose and vanilla. Got to be something for your sensual side.
VJ: I knew that you would have some rose packed when you are a timeless rockstar. But, I love the lime note that keep coming with rose. Makes it serious and playful at same time. You know, like men who are playful but by their choice not by personality. They choose their marks. Purposeful men!
HR: Well, I agree to you! Love gentleman with a purpose. I have one too. To stand out, but not by shouting out to world, but by being different and elegant.
VJ: I can see why you are elegant. Is that undertone of leather I am seeing there. Is that your base?
HR: What else? Isn’t leather the best note ever. I know you are sophisticated. With so many options out there and with every gentleman having so many available. I do have to give them uniqueness and sophistication.
VJ: I agree leather is indeed a beautiful note. You know what’s the best part about you, you are versatile and have used the best ingredients out there. Lime for freshness, patchouli for earthiness/greenness, vanilla for sweetness, rose for sensuality, leather for sophistication/longevity, rosewood for depth and sandalwood for smoothness.
HR: Well, Jean Paul Guerlain is a sharp and practical man indeed.
VJ: Undoubtedly! I mean this is the best combination on paper for me. I would not doubt it. But, the blending. Aw, it is next class.
HR: Well, what else would you expect from Guerlain’s 200 years+ heritage. Masterful execution.
VJ: Ah, I agree they are true masters in world of perfumery. I love whatever they make. But, my love for you is far more than any other fragrance I have put my nose to. You know what, when can I wear you?
HR: I think you know.
VJ: Well, I was just checking. I will wear you for every chance I get. Aren’t you a true beauty?
HR: I am pleased that you adore me so much. Well it’s time to rock. isn’t it?
VJ: Already on it. I am sure leather and wood blend will help you to stay throughout the day. Would it?
HR: Well, I know topping up in middle of a day is inconvenient. You know I will stay for entire day.
VJ: You know when your brother EDP came, I wanted to go for it, thinking it will be better for longevity. But you are fantastic. I won’t trade you for any other. You are a timeless classic.
HR: Well, one knows what's needed to stay in the game. Longevity is definitely one of them.
VJ: Hey, I don’t want to project like crazy. I don’t like shouting out.
HR: Well, I will project if somebody is in your circle. I will keep nice scent bubble around you. Not too much, not too less. Perfect for timeless rockstar gentleman ;-)
VJ: I knew that! ;-) I can always rely on you!
HR: Always!
VJ: As Always, keep smelling wonderful.
Please refer to review of my friends Carlitos01 and Masterli. Very Beautifully written! Actually, this fragrance is so awesome, all the reviews you see below are extremely helpful.

For me, this is my signature scent. Can't appreciate it enough. Everybody shall keep atleast a 10 ml decant with them. I mean everybody.

Strongly recommended it. Don't miss it, suggest you to try it as soon as possible. Life is too short too miss this masterpiece! And, better to start early.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
it works
snobby, supercilious and somehow uncomfortable. I think it's this strangely candied lemon with the vanilla. If you had only driven this thing a little further, with violets or something, I could have imagined it on a man with pantyhose and powdered wig. Im lacks m.M.n. understatement, although I know and notice that he is well and value made. He is only there for certain boys, and I don't think they are usually the youngest anymore. But I still like to let the saying that tastes are different apply here
I'm 19!
I have read about this fragrance for a long time, it has been condemned as a 50+ fragrance, so for a long time I did not dare to get close to it. But today was the day and Wow, he inspired me! A really perfectly balanced fragrance, starting with a great clean lemon that you want to smell every 2 minutes and then becoming pleasantly spicy with a lemon note that is still fragrant. All in all, you can wear him as a young man, it stands and falls here probably possible with the dress code. However, I would like to recommend the fragrance to anyone interested in complex fragrances that should be considered a work of art.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
The tome from the top shelf, please. Thank you. Thank you
It can end so differently: The chronically controversial Catch22 gave Habit Rouge - ready for the iconoclasm, as always - its obtrusively boring stuffness because of annoyed, mouth lazy 3 points. His friendly counterpart Yatagan, tenderly but never pompously biographical, pulled out the orthodox 10. GoodSmeller, who I had never noticed before, appreciated the recognition factor and the high-quality design, but then found it so unsuitable for everyday use that he was forced to award no more than five points. However, he also gave me the valuable key that should end my silent brooding over this fragrance:

I had no idea until now where this slight nostalgic touch came from, which touched me again and again over long stretches of the fragrance. But more about that now. My first contact with HR took place just a few months ago and was as fast as it was violent: it was only half a year ago that I switched from a latent interest in perfumes to a blossoming hobby. And what do you do there? At every opportunity you run through the offices of the usual suspects, return with a stack of white strips of paper (blank, forget the pen again...) and hold them under your nose and that of your loved one. "Mhm", "Aha", "Jaja"... Then a "Hoiiii!", almost a "Boah!" afterwards; the lady almost had to sit down. I grinned: I remembered that, because my reaction in the branch was similar. No, you can't confuse Habit Rouge. At least not easy (I know almost nothing, friends, be gracious with corrections!). An unpredictable swing in front of the gentleman - and I didn't even know if it was a men's perfume at all! I couldn't answer it that clearly. Fulminant, but... can you wear something like that?

A few months foreward, the souped-up TZ in my hands, I now sit on the chaise longue and don't know why I get so wistful. One hand wanders again and again towards the nose, the other scrolls slightly confused through the scent comments until GoodSmeller's association brought me the "Heureka! moment": end of the 90s, the author of these lines is 13, 14 years old and reads the last sentences of the old translation (Margaret Carroux) of Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings". The films still not much more than a rumor, the first "long" book still immaculately absorbed by cinema pictures - and with it the smell of the old edition from the local library, which accompanied me in the weeks before so inexorably. Indeed: If I wanted to give you an idea of how HR smells over long stretches of the fragrance - in the "heart" - I would hold an open, at least 50 year old band under your nose. For me, the dusty, sweetish-burning smell of old paper is the defining olfactory impression. And I think he's wonderful. Framed by a bright, almost garish prelude with all sorts of citric and a warm, vanilla patchouli-like finish (is this part of this famous "Guerlinade", ladies and gentlemen?) this fragrance is for me a completely different interpretation of the theme "Gentleman fragrance": Somewhere between a well-read bon vivant with preferences for the old and the forgotten and a librarian, as he meets one in Spitzweg's paintings. Kind of cranky scent, then. Portable? Oh, please! Wear it! Give the world back its eccentricity. Listen to Youtube Max Goldt's "Praise of the Grotesque Lady", a sprayer of Habit Rouge on the back of your hand; it'll be a nice fifteen minutes.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
An old faithful partner
Main features of Guerlain's Habit Rouge:
- Different from any other fragrance
- Superb notes composition
- Delicious scent
- Amazing versatility (any place, any season, day or night)
- Presents an above average projection, sillage and longevity for this type of notes compositon.
It opens with a strong lemon note that I specificaly identify as persian lime (citrus limettioides), Probably due to other minor notes like tangerine, green lime, orange and basil, it smells like strong plesant lemon tea. It's a powerfull good quality lemon for sure. This stage is quite long which is a bit unusual. Again we may conclude that this is a high quality fragrance.
- With the hearth notes, the scent became powdery with rose-carnation-cinnamon-sandal flavours but without loosing the heavy lemon tea initial accord. The transition is subtle and extreamly well blended.
- The bottom notes reveal a smoth yet persistant leather-vanilla scent. The transition flows like a wide river. You get the new notes at avery slow pace while the primary notes are gently left behind, What a fantastic harmony! The dry down is sweet and extreamly pleasant as well. The sweet powdry leather-vanilla gives you a long moment of peace and joy.
Comments: I applied 3 sprays (Habit Rouge EDT) in the back of my hand that vanished after 11~12 hours. The fragrance has a very unique evolution during the various stages and is undoubtedly very enjoyable. It projects heavily for a couple of hours and you get a sillage of up to 5 feet. I judge the overall performance to be well above average mainly because the bold fresh scents do stay available for a long time. To scent this fragrance is a unique and happy experience.
Due to its well tamed sweetness, I imagine that this fragrance may be considered as unisex as well. I can picture this magificent powdry sweet Vanilla-Leather dry down on a woman's skin.

If you never tried it, you don't know what you are missing. My Habit Rouge family (EDP, EDT, EDC, + other flankers) is in my top 10 of all times.
Here are my rates for Habit Rouge EDT from Guerlain:
Uniqueness:..............10.0
Compliments..............8.5
Quality:......................10.0
Presentation:..............8.5
Price:........................... 8.5 (100ml tester for €25 at FragranceX)

Average:.................8.95 / 10,00
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Spicy-woody-oriental par excellence
I don't see (smell) Habit Rouge as a 'love at first sniff' type of fragrance at all. On the contrary, you might actually hate it at first and then one day, all of a sudden, you find yourself in love with it.

Habit Rouge opens with lemon note, which is paradoxically both juicy and dry. Things turn quickly into a very pleasant bouquet of spices, which I find utterly comforting - especially in the wintertime. The mix of spices is not too far away from gingerbread or (If you're familiar with) 'glögg', the Swedish-style heavily spiced mulled wine. Parts of that spiciness last throughout the dry-down, while the overall impression gently morphs into a woody-oriental base. The vanilla is gentle - there's less of it than in, say Héritage. The leather note is also very delicate. Neither do I find HR's dry-down too sweet or resinous. Things are just ...right - seamlessly from top to down. I feel the key players that neatly tie the whole package together (and smooth the transitions to the point of being unnoticeable) are rose and incense. Both are present from start to finish, but not for a minute they dominate.

I haven't bothered chasing the vintage formulations, because the current one is just perfect and doesn't cost a fortune. I feel it has hidden unisex-potential, too.

If I had to wear only one fragrance for the rest of my life, Habit Rouge would be on my very short list of candidates.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
What type of man do you want to be? (Guerlain Habit Rouge vs. Vetiver)
Today I will digress in two male mythical Guerlain: Habit Rouge and Vetiver, opposing each other.

Guerlain Vetiver:
The classic masculine, where the vetiver note has become a benchmark for men. For use with suit and tie, at any meeting. Classy, but also a lot of sobriety.
For me, however, it is a bit dated (yes, I'm the counter current of those who consider this more modern than Habit Rouge, being this one outdated upon many reviewers): I prefer more modern vetivers, when that note, one of my favorites, is blended with a touch of profanity as in L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu, example of exoticism; or wherein the distinction is even more marked as in Chanel Sycomore, the unsurpassed distinction. Or is it the sandalwood that matches the vetiver so smoothly?
But my reference is Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire, vetiver at its higher level, linking to my taste on oriental and inspiring my next short review on Habit Rouge below.
I am so sorry, Guerlain, you inspired many, and will have to watch now the beauty of youth from distance.

Unless…

Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette:
This is the opposite of the previous one: said to be the first male oriental in 1965! Or, as I think, was it the first androgynous? It does not matter, because it has it all for those who always feel good in their skin, whether at work or at play, such as a father or as a romantic lover (ok, he may be all at the same time, ok?). And both based on the cutaway aristocrat as the rocker playing his electric guitar jumping on stage ... If you are more for well-defined identities, it will not be for you.
The touch of vanilla in the drydown is wonderful, someone considered the male Shalimar. I do not agree completely: it is less powdery and is drier (a more pronounced and animalic leather accord?). It is a unique scent and I do not know any other as complex, contradictory and inexhaustible. Guerlain wanted men the opportunity to wear Guerlinade, and they succeeded auspiciously.

A modern replacement?
I'll think a bit more about it. You see, I prefer this against Vetiver; I changed. A few years ago I thought otherwise.

My dear Guerlain, you need not anymore to feel envious. You became a forever young vamp. But you'll have to walk alone.

(Also published for Guerlain Vetiver)
Scent 10.0/10
What's so dated about a timeless classic?
I know some women feel uncomfortable wearing fragrances designated for men. There are some scents that feel too masculine, either by past associations or by standard men’s fragrance conventions (the use of ‘fresh’ ingredients, aromatics, et cetera). Then there are some fragrances for men that beg to be snagged by the girls, much like a classic crisp white button-down shirt (and wearing nothing else, because this is flat out sexy).

To me, Habit Rouge is the most timeless of fashion pieces. It’s at once fresh and powdery, dated and of-the-moment. HR begins with a strong lemony freshness and a touch of suede. It is quite lovely, but it only gets better with the passing hours. HR’s drydown is one of the most sublime, with a base that rivals Shalimar’s iconic vanillic base. It is absolutely decadent and delicious! In typical Guerlain fashion, this phase seemingly lasts forever, and how glad I am for that.

Any woman who turns her nose up at this wonderful scent is sincerely missing out on a masterpiece—it would be equivalent to snubbing a chance to wear a classic Rolex watch simply because it is designated a men’s timepiece. I would love to smell this on a man but I’d never want to share a bottle with him.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Incredible stuff...
Habit Rouge is to me, what either Shalimar or Chanel No: 5 would smell like if they were in masculine form.

As with all Guerlain perfumes... This was not one I liked upon first spray (just for reference, when I first tried Shalimar and Jicky they initially smelt of urine and Vetiver reminded me of ageing old men), however upon repeated wearings I have come to love ALL of these fragrances and now consider them absolute masterpieces in perfumery. Habit rouge was no exception to this rule. when I first applied it to myself it screamed "Old Lady", that was the first thing that I thought of. I was disappointed. It actually opened up with a citrus-lemon blast which was quite sharp (a lot like Shalimar), and then the leather and vanilla got me thinking about Talcum Powder. Another thing which came to my mind was "oh, this smells like lemon cake!", and I still kinda get that vibe, although now I can pick out and recognise the notes a lot better.

Needless to say, upon repeated wearings, my appreciation for this masterpiece has grown and grown. To me this strikes an impression as being very aristocratic, and I can totally get the elite, upper-class equestrian vibe. I think it fits it very well. At the same time, it really does dry down to something wonderful. The leather, citrus and vanilla become wonderfully balanced as the fragrance progresses. Typically for Guerlain, the drydown is never like the opening, and it's an almost completely different fragrance by the end.

Is it modern? Well, the word "modern" is subjective... but what I would say, is that it's "timeless". This has an appeal and quality that you won't find on many fragrances today. It's very refined, and you need to appreciate it's quality to wear this. That being said, I think anyone can wear this, male, female, old and young. As a reference, it certainly has "Rockstar Quality" to it (for example both Keith Richards and Madonna wear this) so take from that what you will.

In regards to this being "feminine" for a man to wear? Keith Richards said that women went crazy for him once he started wearing this, and now that I think about it, the sharp citrus and smooth leather definitely makes quite an entrance, it's not floral enough to be mistaken for a typical feminine. Another word this is described as is "powdery", and yes, I did get that (I think Luca Turin summed it up nicely by referring to Habit Rouge as "sweet dust"). But the more you wear it, the more you feel more comfortable wearing it, and that gives you power, because not everyone will smell like this, and you'll feel confidant in making that statement. That being said, this would definitely make an impression at very formal occasions (this was released in 1965, think "Mad Men" and you get the picture), but in my opinion it could certainly be worn casually enough in any other setting.

Overall, a real classic. At first, it can take real balls to wear this one, even though it's marketed towards men. But when you really get used to it, you find that it is so elegant, so refined and so very beautiful that it really becomes a part of you. It has definitely grown on me! These old Guerlains really wear me out in the beginning, but once they get going on your skin throughout the whole life of each fragrance... My God, my God, sheer class, the elegance they possess! I actually want everyone to try this one out. Habit Rouge, they don't make anything like this any more, but what a transformation! Truly an eye opening experience... and highly recommended, if at least once in your life.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10
Shalimar for Men?
I have just received my bottle of Habit Rouge EDT, batch 3Q01 from March 2013, and if the previews versions were better than this one, then it was just made for Heaven and not for human noses whatsoever. Habit Rouge, as a trait of a real Guerlain, opens strongly like Shalimar EDP. Vanilla gets more intense and the added citrus notes make a shift to Eau de Shalimar. All that in a blink of an eye. Then carnation and citrus remind me a lot of a much better version of my actual bottle of Eau Sauvage, and also Boucheron Homme EDP. Most of the notes are the same, and they also follow the same path but in different bays. Eau Sauvage is the most citric of them all. Boucheron is the more aromatic with carnation and rose leaning towards feminine just a bit. However, Habit Rouge has it all, it's a Guerlain and their DNA is the ultimate factor. Habit Rouge is indeed a Shalimar for Men. For those men who are not at ease by wearing a woman's scent just because the label says so. In HR they can feel at home. Well, sort of. That's if you like florals, and are not afraid of them. Rose, carnation and jasmin form one of the forces that hold HR together. The others are the citrus accord, the woody notes, the spices, the sweet vanillas and the leather tone. All these groups are together, side by side, creating their own circles and emanating their waves to the others making HR something like a quadrophonic symphony marring the best piece of music with the best performers with the best technicque and the best acoustics ever assembled together. And that's the present reformulated EDT. I just seem to be unable to separete what's top, middle and base notes, perhaps because I am really breathless. At the end of the show you don't go home on your own. Right after everything has faded, there's still this beautiful lady in your arms. You are going to wake up by her side next morning. Her name is Shalimar.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
This is about Habit Rouge EDT
This is about Habit Rouge EDT.

I can't write much about this classic. Actually a masterpiece.

Classic citrus opening joined by vanilla that turns into a wonderful sweet leather based scent.

Unfortunately sometimes it smells like urine in my skin... maybe the amber note mixed with leather? I dont know.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are medium-high.

Updated January 2014
Habit Rouge a classic
I simply love it I could drink it out of the bottle. Like Shalimar it is so distinct and recognizable when smelled. I am not a citrus lover but here it is blended so well that it takes on the note of bitter orange. The base of vanilla and vintage leather are just sublime.

Unfortunately it seems every year this scent is being played with and tweaked. The edt has been updated and not to count the various flankers out.
Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
The Big Opinion Reversal...
I bought the edt version and I thought I liked it when I first smelled the stuff on paper... It had a great lemon/bergamot opening blast that I enjoyed... Then the "mothballs," as others have mentioned (camphor, most likely) came out in full force along with the baby powder. This ruined the experience for me to some degree, and I really questioned why someone would want to smell like mothballs and baby powder?

Then I tried the scent on my skin... I have to admit that after a couple subsequent full wearings now, my feelings have done a near 180 on this one, something that has only happened one other time in all the 500 or so scents I have smelled to date (Gucci Envy). The camphor does not stand out as much on skin, nor the powder... blending with the lemon quite well creating a rather pleasant mix. I guess all those statements saying you really have to try Habit Rouge on your skin really are onto something here. To round things off, longevity was average to below average, but projection was quite good.

Habit Rouge is still not my kind of scent, but I will wear it from time to time, and I am beginning to see why this Guerlain classic has such a strong following. This is indeed a good one, after all. 3.5 stars out of 5.
jtd
One of the prettier fragrances ever made. And for men! You know it's not from this century.
I find Habit Rouge simple, precise, complete. Knowing Guerlain’s approach, and even in light of its 2003 streamlining, HR’s composition is likely more complex than my nose is able to make out. It is traditionally three-tiered: bergamot/lime, orange blossom, oppopanax. The oppopanax is really there all the way along. Its powderiness cuts the tart citrus opening and sweetens the body-odor feel of the orange blossom. I don’t get a trace of the leather that others mention.

In the end, and the basenotes arrive pretty quickly, it rides a sweet-and-sour balance. Powdery sweet oppopanax, sweaty orange blossom. Very pretty, very human.
Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
The masculine Shalimar
Habit Rouge confuses me a little. I'm very much attracted to the scent, yet I'm the one that desires to wear it rather than pass it on to some sexy man to please me.

Initially Habit Rouge has that familiar lemon-vanilla powdery scent, very much like Shalimar. Certainly the presence of the herbs, leather and the patchouli make it less feminine, yet it still has that unmissable, feministic Guerlain vibe.

It smells like sweet incense and cosmetics in a way. It's beautiful, and I can safely say that it's rivalling Shalimar on my wishlist.

As much as I try and picture a man in my head whenever I smell Habit Rouge, I keep getting an image of a tall supermodel with red lips and classic black attire, complete with shiny black heels. Apparently Madonna wears this. I'm not surprised.

It's much sweeter than what you'd expect from a male fragrance, almost being sweeter than Joop! Homme. I like how Luca Turin describes Habit Rouge as 'sweet dust'.

All I can say in regards to Habit Rouge; women should give it a try, manly men may not like it, and anyone with a sweet-tooth or a love for powdery scents will surely adore this.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10
MrX
Fragrance Like No Other !
Yes, this fragrance like no other! no resemblance to any other fragrance as I know and upto now!

A fragrance for the real gentleman. I use the eau de parfum version. very long-lasting. one of the rare fragrances, people ask me about : "what do you waer ? and what is the name of your fragrance, lovely fragrance, unique".. that what I get when I wear Habit Rouge edp

do not test on a paper test, you have to wear it. This fragrance for a real Gentleman. Not for youth and young kids :)
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Tack room or Lady Chatterley's lover?
Something important is missing from the fragrance pyramid, and that's a horse, complete with saddle and bridle. That was the first thing hitting my nose when I tested the fragrance, and a few hours later the gee's still going strong.

Jazzy76 108 days ago
A superb oriental perfume with an unexpected zesty opening giving a touch of freshness to the deep acchord. A great classic.+3
Bottle 8.0
Longevity 8.0
Scent 8.5
Hajuvana 3 years ago
I hate spicy/woody orientals. Habit Rouge is a spicy/woody oriental. I love Habit Rouge. That's how good it is.+2
Bottle 8.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 10.0
Xanthon 10 days ago
Signature scent worthy! Barbershop class rose leather blended so beautifully, I find it magical. IMO must have for everybody, atleast 10 ml!+1
Bottle 7.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 10.0
VTrancoso 34 days ago
Hi ! Just to say EDT begins only in 1988 not 1965. JPG started in 1965 only with EDC. And in 1967 he created EDC Dry.

• by Blödel by Blödel
  • by EauMySoul by EauMySoul
  • by Josch by Josch
  • by Magdulenka by Magdulenka
  • by Undsoweiter by Undsoweiter
  • by TomDuft by TomDuft
  • by Joe by Joe
  • der rechte flakon ist ein 13 jahre alter tester, das parfum ist sichtbar dunkler geworden und der duft hat mehr tiefe, wärme und intensität bekommen, fast wie ein edp by Couchlock
  • by Nisie by Nisie
  • by Okidoki11 by Okidoki11
  • by Pmr by Pmr
  • by Helge by Helge

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain