Habit Rouge (2003) Eau de Parfum

Habit Rouge (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain
Habit Rouge (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for men and was released in 2003. The scent is citrusy-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroli, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Oud, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.07.2018

Scent 10.0/10
The more "perfect" Habit Rouge...
Everything I considered in the EDT-Version „too loud“ has been „toned down“. But because of the higher concentration it has a longer and much more intensive silliage ´- at least on my skin. And the different notes are much more present, than in the EDT_mixture. It is more complex, with a much more pleasant dry-down – for my taste. Too me, it is the more „perfect“ Habit Rouge. I absolutely adore it....
Scent 0.0/10
Habit Rouge EDP - classic, smooth
I own both EDP & EDT. Between the two, I prefer the EDP, the EDT seeming more harsh, or raspy (comparatively). The EDP seems more refined, smoother. I've worn it a number of times, and am still trying to figure it out. Recently, I sprayed the EDP, sat down, listened to music, while I savored the scent's transitions over time. Then, for the first time, I sensed something familiar, but hadn't noticed before... I was thinking burnt vanilla, but, no, that wasn't quite it... suddenly it struck me. For a brief time it conjured up one of the phases of Bvlgari Black. It was that odd, yet pleasant, tea (some say burnt rubber) joined with vanilla that I sometimes get from Black. Anyone else notice that?
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
MrX
A fragrance for the real gentleman
A fragrance for the real gentleman. very long-lasting. one of the rare fragrances, people ask me about : "what do you waer ? and what is the name of your fragrance, lovely fragrance, unique".. that what I get when I wear Habit Rouge edp

do not test on a paper test, you have to wear it. This fragrance for a real Gentleman. Not for youth and young kids :)

Giesta40 11 months ago
A lemon, woody, leathery, powdery perfume. What can go wrong? This one impress me all the times I smell it... so rich! My signature scent.+2
Bottle 7.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 9.0
Carlitos01 6 months ago
Habit Rouge is Shalimar "au masculin".
Absolutely astonishing.

• by TomLavender by TomLavender
  • by Russelrunner by Russelrunner
  • by Giesta40 by Giesta40

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain