Joyeuse Tubéreuse (2017)

Joyeuse Tubéreuse by Guerlain

Joyeuse Tubéreuse is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberose, Lily, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla

Submitted by Danina, last update on 25.01.2020.

6.0 7.0 6.0 8.5/10

Sommernacht
Not a novel - a life story. Almost.
Honestly, I know, nothing like a foreword. But I don't always need a foreword, and no, that's not what I mean, but still a missing foreword. We can also say a pun which leads to the actual topic. A game that prepares you for real life? No, a play on words that often has a deeper meaning, which most people only reflect on in the first fractions of a second and then forget or repress again. Without sense or reason. Anyone who can follow me now is good. I don't want to get gushy, but I'm not good at getting around it. That was my obligatory preface. I don't like to talk about things that are fleeting or horrible, or only briefly, without emotion. Just like about Joyeuse Tubereuse, who like a short orgasm without depth or a twitch two or three times quickly fizzles out again before he was really there, similar to a neck scratch, early in the morning. What remains is a kind of indifference about what has happened, what has been, without the blink of an eye of melancholy, longing or the like. An inconsequential something.
Not a novel - a life story. Almost. Why? The perfume lives, up to and including the heart note. Afterwards everything is so wonderfully deposited by vanilla, no matter how green and fresh it was at the beginning. To crown it all, it performs rather poorly than well in terms of shelf life, max. 4-5 hours. For me a vanilla scent with a fresh start.
8.0 6.0 8.0 9.5/10

My fragrance of summer 2018
Already in 2017 the fragrance came on the market and I was happy when I found mail from Guerlain in my mailbox. At the next opportunity I went straight to the KaDeWe for testing. Normally it takes half an hour until I can sniff out the scent properly and determine whether I find it pleasant or not. This time it was different - after 10 minutes I had a connection to this fragrance. It is a green fragrance with a sensual component. Without knowing the fragrance pyramid before, I expected the description of the nice Guerlain lady, a (typically green) sparkling, light and after 3-4 hours flown away fragrance. That was not so - my perceptions to the smell:

For me this is a completely different green fragrance:
Sensual (but not woody), refreshing (but not citric-spritty), flowery (but not rosy, flowery, girlish), creamy (but not powdery and not a trace of fabric softener).
What does the scent do to me:
He gives me a stop when I have to be tough, he catches me when I need a motivation kick, he gives me the basis for my sovereignty in my profession (IT industry) and leaves me a veil of passion for the evening - just right for the time on the couch with my husband - according to the motto "Good evening darling - nice to hold you in your arms again" .... ;-)

Somehow this fragrance gives me energy throughout the day - in this sense I would like to recommend it to all those who are still struggling with it: Test several times and just write down your feelings, your feelings. Is interesting .... and does not wait for feedback from colleagues or other people.

Best regards
Taster

Cumulnimbus 2 years ago
Beautiful but evanescent. Green and creamy. An updated even more innocent luxury version of Tuberosa by Santa María Novella.+2
9.0
Lexa 3 years ago
Green white bouquet,tuberose and jasmin,keeps the green notes till drydown where it settles on a vanilla woodsy base.Good technic qualities.+4
10.0
9.0

by Aggeliki
by Aggeliki

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain Héritage (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain