L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain

L'Heure Bleue Eau de Parfum

IrisOrris
30.12.2021 - 09:46 AM

Blue and solo

Not a popular opinion I'm afraid. I was promised a powder ecstasy. Iris, my birth flower, a solo fragrance, I like being solo, I like blue, My favorite color how could it go so wrong with this lady?

Would love to try the eau de toilette but I think I'll pass. This house has more scents that have stolen my heart.
But I'm still sad when I look in my dark closet and see her standing there, my solo scent, blue dew, another scent I have to say goodbye to, but out with the old and in with the new right?

Latest Reviews

IrisOrrisIrisOrris 6 months ago
Aoud Ambre - Montale

Aoud Ambre Slightly sweet
By mistake on my part, I got this as a sample. Now I've been a Montale fan since I stopped my search for the ideal Iris at Montale so looking forward to a sample mysterious. I really have to tell you all, bearing in mind that everyone is different,...

IrisOrrisIrisOrris 6 months ago
Poudrextase - Marlou

Poudrextase Fragile
I'm in a powder phase again, sigh. This does not go with the color pink though, I mainly wear black this aside. Bal de' versaille is my go to fragrance so I'm used to skanky and powder and thought I'd try the sample set of this one. This powder version...