L'Heure Bleue 1912 Extrait

L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain
Bottle Design Raymond Guerlain
Top 10 in Women's Perfume
L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 1912. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Violet, Vanilla, Benzoin, Tonka bean

Submitted by Nibelung, last update on 17.04.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain, which differs in concentration.

Favea
The moon has risen, the golden stars are shining...
So now in front of me is the most expensive bottle of perfume that I own so far. About a wonderful sharing I came to 130ml of this wonderful extrait of the blue hour. I regret nothing, but this bottle (rather, the price) will forever remain my secret - just as all the things that can happen in the blue hour so now and then, sometimes remain a mystery.

The fragrance is a dream scent. It starts with floral peasant carnation and sweet violet and spicy anise. But they are fragrant at dusk, after a hot day, when the damp vapors rise from the ground. This beautiful fragrance is then immediately enveloped, or softened, by the powdery iris, as it were, in gentle rising mists. There is almost no light now, the full moon rises and the balsamic night bloomers exude their enticing scents. Here vanilla and tonka take over this part, and give the night its beguiling softness. And this night, lasts long, and is infinitely beautiful, gentle and yet so strong.
Silage and longevity are superbly balanced. I can feast on the blue hour for a whole day - and that with 3 dabs or small sprays.
For me, this masterpiece is a feminine fragrance, very complex but as gentle as the melody of "The moon has risen..."
I would classify it as wearable all year round - stylish and special at all times.
A dream fragrance or even a fragrance to dream.
Youth love
L'Heure Bleue was my first adult perfume. Like so many women of my generation, I adored Anaïs Anaïs and Lou Lou as a teenager. And then, towards the end of my studies, I indulged in L'Heure Bleue - as a perfume, if only because of the beautiful bottle. I was too young for this complex, very soft and feminine fragrance. Now, whenever a gentle breeze passes by me, it conjures up a smile on my face.

Gatsby
The hour when we can start again
The hour which is often postponed, the secret hour in which we retreat into our world and sigh, thinking of the thoughtless. A cloud in the sky of life, a storm in the sky of the day, a sadness without just cause, an hour in which we have the right and even need to complain ourselves. Wounded in our vanity, hurted in love, abandoned. The time when we no longer have the strength to even ask "why." The hour when we seem to want no one to tell us that everything will be fine, just so they will not steal our right to "lick" our wounds. Girls or boys, women or men, young or beautiful horses with many memories - who could honestly prove that he was not at least once seized with fear, despair, abandoned by the warm arms of destiny and harassed by the cold hands of abandonment? Who could admit nonchalantly that his happiness has never eaten a sister's beating with death since depression? Who could utter the poetry of his happiness without tangling at least once, without swallowing hard, to say it with all his chest, convincing everyone that he had never desperately looked for a lapel to wipe? face wet with all the injustices and upsets melted on the cheek ... That it is love, love for an hour or a lifetime, that it is from work, from unrewarded gestures, misunderstood pains, secrets that smolder like a volcano, that it is the expectation behind which nothing comes, the door that never opens, the window that always shows us the same tree ... All are given to us and we all live them, no matter who we are and how long we are here, under the curtain of life called heaven. Sometimes we look at our watches and wait for the Blue Hour, just to unload ourselves and through this, from the bottom of the abyss, to realize that this is point where we can start climbing again.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
Floral (carnation, violet), powdery (iris, tonka), spicy. For Spring and Fall. Unisex, elegant, with a great performance. A bit smoky.

.. Es gibt eine Stille des Herbstes bis in die Farben hinein ..... (H.v. Hofmannsthal) .....
by IrisNobile
..... zwischen den grauen Tagen .... danke für die Anregung lieber Freshy :))
by IrisNobile
... ein kleiner Zaungast ... :))
by Lucy55
by Chanelle
by Ninahagen
by Ninahagen

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain