La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Plissée (2019)

La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Plissée by Guerlain

La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Plissée is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Apricot
Heart Notes Heart NotesAlmond, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Patchouli

Submitted by Juli11, last update on 11.10.2019

10.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Searching for the apricot
I did it again! Apparently I'm a LPRN junkie, otherwise I wouldn't have bought this variant, because after the first short test I had already sworn off him and declared the Robe-Noire-Flanker closed. The "pleated dress" had seemed too close to the "velvet dress" (Robe Noire Velours) to me. But these cute flacons...and my benevolence...and then it rained from buckets in Paris, and I could only seek refuge in a Guerlain Store...and they were all so nice there...blablablubb.
Kurzundgut, I bought it. All the others I already had (only the hippie chic I threw out again), so I had no excuse anymore. Afterwards 2 days endurance test. I just wanted to like him and find the special, the good, the other thing about him.
And I found it.
It wasn't easy, because she had hidden well, the little apricot. Actually, it is also easy to think of as something else...apricot kernel oil mixed with sweet peach, velvety-fruity.
That's also the reason why I think that someone in Orphin, the home of the little black manure, built it. Plissée should mean velour!
Brief description:
Fresh start, tangerine green.
Top note: cherry not clearly identifiable, almond rather a tonka bean.
Base: cuddly, a little smoky. Fortunately.
For Hardcore-Robenoire-Fangirls and friends of velvety gourmands.

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain