La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Sous Le Vent 2016

La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Sous Le Vent by Guerlain
Bottle Design Kuntzel+Deygas
La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Sous Le Vent is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Thierry Wasser

VanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood
White muskWhite musk
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Porcelain, last update on 16.10.2021.

Isn't that a million?
No, please read my comment first before you go hunting for me with torches and pitchforks. D

I was too early for a date again (more he was too late thanks to traffic jams) and so I thought I'd stroll through the shops a little. In the perfumery department I stayed longer again, but wanted to see if there was something new. There are two young men standing there looking for a woman's scent. As soon as I walk past them, one of them holds me by the arm and asks what kind of perfume I am wearing. The guys were maybe 24 and you could see right away that they were both using One Million and nothing else. I mean the bottle is gold, it's called a million, it's the best anyway. Yes, I admit it, I am prejudiced when it comes to him, simply because I don't get so warm with the clientele of the fragrance. So often, it's the swanky people who shower in them.

Well as I said, one of them asks me enthusiastically what smells so great about me. Guerlain, I told him. They could not pronounce it, did not know the brand. It can happen. Not everyone is as disturbed and addicted as me.
The other one thinks: Not a million?
Me: No: Guerlain.
He: Yes but isn't that a million?
I, a little impatient, take my Guerlain out of my pocket and say: No, Guerlain!
His friend tries to persuade him to try Guerlain. He does, but looks at the bottle annoyed, he doesn't know what it means. Then he turns to me again: But a million is also good, isn't it? Me: Maybe, but everyone has that.
He: Yes but it is also expensive (speaks of the Lady Million).
I show him the Guerlain's price tag and I have to smile. He was visibly confused, no golden bottle and still this price :D But he sticks to it, the million is called million. He probably thought it would make you rich...

Since then I always have to grin when I apply my wonderful Guerlain :D But to the fragrance:

I find him immensely special. I know he's supposed to be a gourmand, I know he's sweet. In my nose, however, the sweetness is not overpowering at all. I actually smell the top note all day long. The cotton candy doesn't come out as I find it, but the berries and yes the bergamot, I always smell them out. That's probably what makes him less cute to me. And actually the fragrance for me consists only of the top notes, I don't smell anything else explicitly, but it's certainly the station wagon that makes it so exciting.

I cannot wear it every day, it is too strong for me and sometimes it is simply out of place. I also think it smells noble (yes, I know, it sounds strange, but the scent smells somehow expensive and noble). For a great fragrance when I want to stand out from the crowd and be sexy and mysterious. Because the Sillage is bombastic, everyone smells me with it and everyone can ask themselves: What is this? About the million :D But it would be nothing for a cosy evening at home.

He's a compliment collector, I can tell. Even if he's not a millionaire :D Okay, okay, I'll stop :D

My First "Robe"
Smells just like I expected, knowing Guerlain's style: sweet blueberry vanilla opening with a white musk finish. The cotton candy is divine, not sugary. The vanilla is smooth and mellow, tying the whole thing together with a bow. The drydown is some kind of soft wood and musk but is not harsh in the least, nor medicinal. There is a nod to the original LPRN but the licorice is gone and the cherry is transformed into blueberry, fitting in with the bottle color. This smells a lot more refined than the usual flankers. Those who did not like the tea/licorice/raspberry of the original will not have to worry with this edition. It reminds me a little of Angel (in a good, much more refined way) as well as Guerlain's own Mon Exclusif.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
sweet, fruity and gourmand but a little more powdery than the original version. Pleasant in the mid season.Good sillage and refined bottle

by Sweetsmell75
by DuftePerla
by DuftePerla
Plus Mini- Regenbogen :)
by ChatonNoir
Das kleine schwarze und das ganz ganz kleine

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Shalimar Millésime Vanilla Planifolia by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain