Mon Guerlain 2017Eau de Parfum

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain
Top 57 in Women's Perfume
Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, True lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian jasmine sambac, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesTahitian vanilla, Australian sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Angelina Jolie.

My Guerlain
There are so many great scents that have been victim of reformulations so I was hunting for My New Scent.

I discovered Mon Guerlain right when I found out I was pregnant (2018)
I remember the first sniff. Only Guerlain knows how to evoke memories yet sell something brand new.
So beautiful.
It is well rounded. I had to look up the notes and they all make sense but none of them are too much or too little.

It smells divine. Modern yet classic. The vanilla is softer but a great tribute to Shalimar. The sandalwood is bringing Samsara's spirituality in my mind. The patchouli is from the Petit Noir. The bottle is from Jicky.

I love to read that it is made with sustainable ingredients. I love that science, tradition and alchemy is meeting while this potion was created. Thierry Wasser is a botanist and alchemist.

The feeling - since the notes are well blended the pyramid itself is not important. So when I wear on my skin, it is pure feminity. The lavender is balanced with vanilla, no masculine undertone.

It is definitely a warm scent. But fresh at the same time with the citrus top.
It is elegant but when my man sniffs in my neck it is aphrodisiac. The dry down shows the sweet patchouli and musk.

Longevity is excellent. Sillage is just right. It is a young but strong woman's scent who is aware of her sensuality but she doesn't need to use a biological weapon to hunt her man down.

It is an instant mood lifter. Ideal for meditation or yoga. It smells like angels. The more it gets in touch with my pheromones the better it gets.

I have no tattoos but I wear Mon Guerlain as my invisible one.

I feel sexy and confident wearing it but not vulgar. I never got so many compliments on a scent. My man finds it sexy and when we are in bed he sleeps with his nose on my neck.

Needless to say that it is my new signature. I feel I am wearing my past (Shalimar was worn by my beloved Grandma) the future with the technology and inventions. And it grounds me in the present moment.

Thank you Guerlain. You are mine and I am yours.
At the orthodontist
It is always interesting to see what different things and associations appear in front of the inner eye or rather the nose when smells are used. The scent of Mon Guerlain was something I smelled several times as a child and liked the smell at that time, but today I don't like the scent anymore. After some minutes of brooding, I remembered what I smelled so penetratingly: the smell of the soft mass from which the impressions for braces or splints are made. Unfortunately, no other scent component was added and I was glad when the scent later disappeared more and more
Wedding Perfume
The brain stores scents, as is well known, and for this reason I had consciously decided on a new perfume for my upcoming wedding.
After all, years later, when I smelled the fragrance, I wanted to bring back memories of the big day.

By chance I discovered Mon Guerlain and the decision was made.
My fiancé gave me the fragrance a short time later for my birthday, there were still four months to go before the wedding.

During this time I started wearing Mon Guerlain occasionally in rehearsal. It simply fitted perfectly into the overall picture of a romantic-rustic October wedding. To the cream-coloured vintage wedding dress.
To lilies Casablanca.
And as my very close companion, Mon Guerlain; the perfect autumn scent par excellence
The fragrance is classically elegant without being stuffy. Sexy and sensual without being sinful. Attractive, yet innocent. Restrained, yet present. Striking, without screaming "here I am!"
In my opinion, the ideal image of a bride. She doesn't need to be noticed, since the day belongs to her anyway and she is the center of attention.

A fragrance without corners and edges, a so-called crowd pleaser, yet it stands out from the crowd.
Mainstream? Nothing. Yes, it's sweet, but not sticky. It's spicy sweet. Even slightly ethereal and aromatic-fresh, thanks to the bergamot in the prelude.
I perceive a light liquorice note and also coumarin in the background. Iris gives it a special, powdery touch.

With Angelina Jolie as the face of the advertising campaign, Guerlain has hit the bull's eye.
The provocative rebel has become an elegant lady over the years, just as I personally have developed over time. With the years, the maturity and life experience one becomes calmer, more relaxed, calmer.

Mon Guerlain was my tranquilizer in this -clothing- stressful phase of wedding preparations. Whether it was because of the lavender?
Not even the monster-in-law (sorry) who made my life a living hell could upset me. With Mon Guerlain I felt protected and gently wrapped. He helped me to stand above things.
Was I actually wearing Mon Guerlain or did he wear me...?
Unfortunately, it did not have a happy ending: we separated shortly before the wedding. It's been more than a year since then, and I have never used Mon Guerlain again.
The limbic system stores olfactory sensations, linked to intense emotions and people who have accompanied you during this phase.
Maybe it's not about the "happy ending" but about the story itself.

The soft vanilla note, paired with jasmine and sandalwood, enveloped me like a cuddly blanket.
How many times did Mon Guerlain wipe the tears from my cheeks, give me courage and strength, whisper to me: "Everything will be fine." Like a hug, he was my comforter Like a best friend who has stood by you through the hardest times, who knows your weaknesses and imperfections. Even though you present the strong woman on the outside
No, I'm still not over it and whether I can ever wear Mon Guerlain again is in question. Today I had to admit this to myself after a long break and re-testing: Mon Guerlain for me is just melancholy to spray on - Hello Proust-Effect!
I am still mourning my ex and also after the scent, both of them will never again be like and what they once were for me.

Maybe one day I'll fall in love again. Maybe I'll let Mon Guerlain come back into my life. Unfortunately, with fragrances it is almost impossible to cover up the deeply rooted memories and the emotions that go with them.
Damn, why isn't there a reset button for the archive up there?

Time heals all wounds, they say. I am not completely healed yet but one thing is for sure, the power of fragrances should never be underestimated. In the positive as well as unfortunately also in the negative sense.

"Sometimes it's time to close an old book. There's no point in reading the chapters over and over again. "Because they don't change. And there are so many other great books."

And scents...

So long, mon Guerlain, mon Amour!
Elves dream
?????? "Elf Dream"??????

Imagine her going for a walk in the woods. ????? it suddenly becomes quiet ... only the wind whistles ... . colourful leaves are falling down ... you close your eyes for a moment and suddenly you are standing in a beautiful elfin forest ... ???

It is as beautiful as it can be on golden and warm sunny days... everything shines in 1000 colours... the joy overwhelms you. You feel so safe...?
all the beautiful and intense colors caress all your Sinne❤

You lie down on the beautiful soft flowery white wrapped in the warmth of the sun and watch the playful little elves with their beautiful soft voice ... it is nice and warm... in the sky you see the rainbow ? ? ? how splendidly the colours shine..

every now and then the wind comes and brings a light, sweet, beautiful breeze that smells of fresh flowers and vanilla... in the background you watch how hypnotized the elves are dancing... and you hear how the beautiful lily of the valley is singing clear and very soft tones... ??????

You're so cuddly and so intimate.. You want to stay forever in this dreamlike oasis...

...then you hear your voice... the strong coffee smell brings your senses and you to the ground... oh you wake up... someone has brought the coffee... ??????

?Mon Guerlain ?

Notes:

Bergamot, Real Lavender, Indian Jasmine Samba, Iris, Tahitian Vanilla, Australian Sandalwood
My hourly scent
This perfume is so fine, so delicious, so sweet. I think it's wonderful, but only for a few hours. Then he slays me, sometimes with a headache :( Maybe it's the lavender?? Of all the "sugar bombs", it is my favourite. Meanwhile he is only sprayed on the wrist. Then I can smell him when I want without being run over by him.
For all those who like sweet scents that are at the same time noble, warm, romantic and elegant, this one is a recommendation. But be careful not to spray too much, otherwise everyone around you will be lying on the floor. Durability and sillage are exorbitant with this fragrance.
A fragrance without having to think about it - Blind Reach
I'm a fan of Thierry water! I love the perfume: vanilla sweet, with a few flowers and something special: lavender. I would have liked it a bit stronger, but good
I believe that this fragrance has mainstream potential because it will be good on everyone. You can't go wrong with it Unfortunately it does not last very long with me, or I simply do not notice it any more. For me a fragrance for everyday life or in the office, but it can also be sexy - just spray it again and it's ready for the evening :)
Playful and sexy
An absolutely romantic and dreamy fragrance!
You can do almost nothing wrong with it, it also suits every occasion. For me he is a bit playful but also sexy! You should like vanilla, it comes through relatively strong.
At the same time I don't find it 0815, probably it is the lavender that gives this fragrance that "certain something". I don't smell it (thank god, I don't really like lavender and it's more of a masculine scent) but I think it's a good balance to the otherwise relatively sweet scent and makes it stand out from other perfumes you get from the designers.
Durability and sillage are about average. Online you can sometimes get a great price, so the price/performance is top!
lavender and I
after reading all the comments, I had to try mon guerlain. Now I know that neither lavender nor vanilla is mine.
i sprayed it on and after 10 minutes i didn't even smell it anymore, but on my sweater still the next morning, obviously it doesn't suit my skin, but i think so many people can't be wrong, so it must be me... for whatever reason, it's not for me ;-) strange
Angelina Jolie Elegance
Angelina Jolie... yes, it was exactly YOU who was chosen as the face for the commercial and all the oh so beautiful advertising posters! In my opinion, couldn't have been better.
For me, she radiates elegance, femininity and seduction - exactly the things that immediately come to my mind when I smell this great fragrance! I just love him! He is not too sweet - by that I mean this sticky sweet, which always reminds me of very cheap fragrances or girly shower gel he's not like that at all! It is elegantly sweet with a floral freshness that is not too fresh either! An unbelievable interplay.
He has that certain something that a sexy power woman wears ;)

The durability is with my skin about 6-7 hours :)

So it is definitely worth a test!

Chanellove
In love with this fragrance from the first second!
At Christmas, I was lucky to get this perfume...
This fragrance is just perfect I'm so fascinated by it.
The shelf life is great and the bottle is just beautiful.
I just can't get out of raving about this scent, it's just my absolute favourite scent since the first second, as mentioned above!!
Vanilla and lavender can be smelled out well and the scent is also (appropriately dosed) not too strong or too weak.
I would really recommend the perfume to everyone!:-)

FlaneuresseFlaneuresse 11 months ago
I think this is a wonderful perfume. It is a perfume that I would like to wear every day, it feels like a comfortable cashmere sweater.
TruckladyTrucklady 1 year ago
Who would not be curious about lavender flavoured fairy floss?! Damn, it smells good.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
The essence of romantic feminity: flowery, warm, soft, round , involving but discrete at the same time. The perfect daily scent .Masterpiece
OPomoneOPomone 4 years ago
2.5
My puny lavender
My well hidden jasmine
My synthetic vanillin
My nauseating ethyl maltol
My parody of luxury
In two words... Mon Guerlain.
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 4 years ago
Supremely similar to Mon Excusif but stronger on the lavender. It is less tenacious than ME and has an airy-er feel. Great bottle and price.
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Gourmand,lavender,santal~the Mon Exclusif in a new bottle.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
BERND
by ChopIsland
by Hexana
by Hexana
Ihr Lieben, vielen herzlichen Dank, dass Ihr Euch die Zeit nehmt meine Fotos zu betrachten und so liebe und motivierenden Kommis dazuschreibt - ich hab echt eine Freude und schicke Euch ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien! Eure Violetta
by ChatonNoir
by Shalimari
by Shalimari
*not* from a catalogue.
by AFreimann
Two shy doves hide behind her beauty.
by AFreimann
Mon Guerlain: the dream within a dream.
by StefaniH
by StefaniH
by Aolani
by Aolani
by BlueValkyrie
by BlueValkyrie
+++   Mon plaisir, Ma couleur, Mon innocence   +++
by TomLavender
Die drei französischen Schachteln ;-)
Sépia Mon rêve
by AndyCandy
by Normajean12
by Normajean12
Guerlain Counter, Bijenkorf Amsterdam
Si tendre et si séduisante
by Parfumaddict
by Parfumaddict
Das Monster aus der Tiefe der Katzenhöhle ;-)
by Kankuro
by Sky22
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Derby (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain