Mon Guerlain (2017) Eau de Parfum

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Thierry Wasser

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, True lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian jasmine sambac, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesTahitian vanilla, Australian sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.12.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Angelina Jolie.

10.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

Vanilla dream!
Today the great new Guerlain moved in with me and I must say, I am in Love.
At first I was surprised, because no thick cloud of scent came towards me (I love heavy and pompous scents) and got a little scared, because I thought that the scent disappears very fast, but that is not true of course.
The opening starts surprisingly fresh, after 5 minutes the lavender spreads out and sends me into the scented sky. 10 minutes later the vanilla joins in and makes me stagger with happiness.
Jasmine and lavender alternate and harmonize bombastically.
The patch I hate plays, thank God, only an extra role and does not impose itself.
I'm so happy to call this perfect Mon mine.
Clearly the perfume of the year for me!
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Nude Glam
Admittedly, Anglicisms are taking up more and more space in our lives these days. Sometimes this annoys me, but often there is (still!?) no fitting German equivalent for certain things.
That's why I chose this title, I didn't really think of anything in German. I guess it's a sign of the times.
This whole nude theme has been a theme in make-up for quite some time now. To be made up without being made up. Be pretty as an understatement. No exaggerated eyeliner, no bright red lips.

And I can't help but think of the expression Nude Glam in Mon Guerlain.

Mon Guerlain is very present, he surrounds you with a fantastically beautiful aura of natural lavender and finest vanilla. I was initially skeptical as to whether I would like the combination.

I like lavender very much, but it must not smell synthetic, pungent or sticky. And he doesn't do that with the Mon Guerlain - he smells very natural and noble here. For me, it's the first portable perfume with lavender.

All in all, Mon Guerlain gives you a very high-quality, extraordinary fragrance that can be worn for any occasion. I like him a lot!
I think the shelf life is very good, the Sillage can be room-filling if the dosage is too high. One should not use this treasure inflationarily in order not to lose sight of its value.

If I had to associate Mon Guerlain with a public figure, it would be Kate Middleton, Prince William's wife. For me she embodies elegance, a very well-groomed appearance, neatly dressed, not covered with make-up, very confident and serious appearance. And on top: a wife and mom.
She embodies "Nude Glam" to me. You perceive her, you think she's pretty, she's achieved a lot. She's not a style icon for many women out there for nothing.

I find it interesting that Guerlain has chosen Angelina Jolie as his advertising face. Is that supposed to be a conscious contrast to the scent?
Of course Jolie stands for glam, but rather for the scandalous Hollywood glam ;-) For me, Jolie embodies the femme fatale par excellence. But I'm sure everyone else was different...

Be that as it may, Mon Guerlain was not able to convince me at the first test in the German class.
Too arbitrary, too little conspicuous... probably I just didn't give him the attention he deserved.
But then (...you know that... tested again...) the small flacon moved in nevertheless with me. And now I love him!
This is a real all-rounder, which fits for the office, for a stroll in the city but also for a cuddly evening for two. I see it more on ladies Ü30 and I think you can smell it all year round. A real signature candidate!

He is not an eye-blinking seducer, but rather implies familiarity, calmness and self-confidence. He embodies that you know who you are and that you don't have to bewitch anybody anymore, because you have arrived exactly where you belong.

PS: I'm neither a fan of the Royals nor do I have an aversion against Angelina Jolie. ;-)
9.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

DerDefcon
Let time pass to seduce.
You should be seductive, flattering the wearer's nose, a fragrance you buy for yourself, which you also enjoy enjoying for yourself in your own four walls. I was curious yesterday, when I sprayed you on, curious and wanting to know what I put my dear mummy there for my birthday as filling in the small but fine decorative wooden box.

You begin incredibly loud, so that I began to doubt the sensuality so often associated with you early on. The vanilla, so heavy, sweet and oppressively coming along, climbed into my nose with a brief, then quickly disappearing praise of bergamot.
Well, there it was - the one-dimensionality, the boredom of which was by no means the main problem. Rather, it was the heavy, pompous-pressing aroma that sprayed the vanilla. I wondered what could be so fascinating about such monotony that an average rating of 8.1 was achieved. I still decide to be patient and wait for something like a scent to run. And in fact what I was waiting for happened - a transformation.

The vanilla was joined after some time by a clean, powdery iris. The scent I so appreciated was not able to knock the place-holding vanilla from the throne, but I didn't expect that either. Instead, it receives a discreet powdery touch.
The now powdery, vanilla sweetness is complemented by jasmine, which adds a sweetness of a slightly floral nature to all of this. Nevertheless: Vanilla still plays the leading role and the floral remains rather in the background, but can still be smelt.

Then later, although noted in the top note, lavender is added first. This is a fragrance with which, if overdosed, I can ... coughs masculin pluriel ... cough... I got my problems. Here, however, the dosage is right and the lightly floral, powdery vanilla is given an equally discreetly spicy, fresh addition.

Now somehow the sandalwood is still missing, isn't it?

Let us put it this way: it is mixed into the composition, but it takes a long time - really a long time - to make itself felt. His performance is the final one that takes a few hours.
I'll explain it better:

Spray the scent just before falling asleep, wake up many hours later, the next morning, and let yourself be greeted by a vanilla that comes along wonderfully creamy through that sandalwood.

I'll summarize:

Guerlain was really lucky with this fragrance for me, because there are certainly not a few - perfumes are not meant here - who do not have such a patience of an angel, the absence of which then ensures a speedy stamping. I gave the whole thing the necessary time, was able to get to know the facets of the fragrance and classify it accordingly. So the wearer should look at cold evenings as the appropriate times to wear, apply the scent a few hours before leaving the house and then go out with his somewhat later ability to seduce people. Or she decides not to leave the house, to make herself a nice evening and to wear this scent only for herself, to enjoy it and to explore it.
10.0 5.0 6.0 9.5/10

Contenance for Madame
When I recall which women have shaped me the most in recent decades .... which I have admired the most, which I have seen as role models? They were the ones who lived the high art of serenity - a gift that is not put into the cradle of everyone. And it is precisely those who have painstakingly brought this quality into their lives through the tunnels of experience who appreciate it most.

For me, Mon Guerlain is the fragrance that has become the expression of an attitude of inner peace - just this inner balance that radiates outwards, without the touch of superficiality or even indifference.

Already in the beginning I inhale something incredibly peaceful - meanwhile my secret recipe, before I start into a turbulent working day. It is reminiscent of a delicate meringue, minimal citric, already vanilla, similar to the top note of "Eau de Shalimar". My olfactory primeval fear of lavender is unfounded here, even in the top note it is barely perceptible to me.

The iris registers cautiously, but remains a cautious purple veil. A spoonful of whipped cream (for my dear German neighbours: cream), full and delicious for sinking in, prepares the stock for the following guerlinade. I'm so glad she's here. I've missed her for so long

When I think to myself, please stay, she unfortunately steps into the background and makes room for the most beautiful, quiet, unobtrusive vanilla that I have smelled for a long time. Wood is also there, but it remains in the background like a soft barrique tone in a good glass of wine.

Mon Guerlain should give it on prescription. For women who just remember who they really are, who they can straighten up, who can arrive in a new phase of life and who can really relax there.

Not available?!
I bought myself the 30ml blind ... I sprayed him on ... and what I smelled was almost nothing so I sprayed again ... and again you can hardly smell him . Is it me? I've never actually had anything like that in my life. And what one smells is neither flowery nor sweet as it is described. It smells to me like a very light lotion that is minimal perfumed. Although a lotion that would be perfumed would smell more and longer than this perfume. I'm really shocked, actually.
6.0 6.0 10.0 7.0/10

Jason1ha
Mountain air and a clear lake
This fragrance is reminiscent of clear mountain air with a lake in front of it. In the first chord. Then the fragrance transforms into a pleasant lilac and floral scent. For me a perfect autumn scent and good to wear when hiking in the mountains or having dinner in a chic mountain restaurant. The longer the scent is on the skin, the more intense the actual scents unfold. Highly recommended
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The world is fine
Hustle, stress, no rest. Who does not know it, the claws of this time can be loosened only rarely. Moments when I can let myself fall are rare, but they are often triggered by contact with good friends. One of them carries "Mon Guerlain", an incredible fragrance, so gentle, so soft, so round in its structure. This is already evident from the fragrance pyramid. Nothing aggressive, nothing provocative. A smell that holds your face in his cool hands.

I sit with her on the balcony, the sun shines, I close the windows and smell "Mon Guerlain". Short smile.
The world is fine.
8.0 7.0 10.0 7.0/10

Feathery
I'm going to join the previous speaker. There are these days when I love him. But he's definitely not every days's darling.
I met him at the launch. I was invited to this fragrance event. There was beautiful classical music and cocktails, which were adapted to the ingredients of the perfume. With vanilla, lemon balm and lavender. The lavender blossoms swam in the very pleasant tasting cocktail and it was difficult not to swallow them while drinking.

The scent was sprayed everywhere, I had the impression it even came in via the air conditioner.
I love Guerlain, every time I'm in Paris, I visit the parent house there.

But that night I thought Guerlain wanted to insult all his worshippers. Sweet sugar water, mainstream, girls fragrance for those who can afford it. Oh how I refuse these sweet little waters that you can smell on every street corner shortly after they go on sale.
I just smelled cute, sticky. I didn't see lavender, nor bergamot, nor anything else.
I was very disappointed and wondered if Guerlain needed it so much after all his great compositions.

A year later he met me again. I started chatting with a saleswoman and when I asked her what her current favorite fragrance was, she replied: "Mon Guerlain."
I must have looked so horrified that she told me: "I didn't like him at all at first and now I can't get away from him anymore, give him a second chance. He's so fine and so feathery."
The word "feathery" appealed to me and so I sprayed it on my skin.
And I was more than pleasantly surprised.
It wasn't soft as a feather for me, but I smelled lavender very clearly now, the one from the fields in Provence, when the wind goes through.
I smelled the slightly tangy bergamot, but like in the lemon tea, which consists of the granules you have to touch (I loved it as a child)
After the mixture of tea and lavender slowly retreats, the jasmine comes through, but paired directly with the vanilla. But even there it is not easy, but rather heavy.
Not cute though. Why did I take him the first time he was so cute?
I'm leaving the perfumery.
And a few hours later, there it is: The feathery softness of this fragrance. Applied like a hint of powder with the tassel. I think it's the iris.
In addition, a hint of vanilla and lavender is still perceptible far away.
That's wonderful. Soothing.

I was so enthusiastic, even about the scent that was still hanging in my sweater in the morning, that I bought it.
And now I feel like some of you here.
There are days when I love him more than anything, when he smells as described.
And there are days when it's as sweet and sticky as the first test.
I don't know why that is. Somehow he seems to react especially with the skin chemistry, which changes according to hormones and moods. More than other fragrances.
Nevertheless, I cannot let him go, because he enriches and calms me so much on his feathery days. To find out which of his or my days it is, I make only a tiny sprayer on the back of my hand. And I know immediately: sweet sticky or lavender, lemon tea and then feather-soft
8.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

Balsam or stinker
The pink Mon Guerlain has been in my possession for a long time. Why haven't I written a Kommi yet? Maybe because he's splitting me in half. I'm torn. I'm torn.

There are days when I love this cuddly, fresh vanilla. It makes me feel like lgli says, calming. So pleasant, lulling, cuddly and balsamic. Beautiful.

Then again there are days when I am scared of myself. I spray it on and I'm struck by sweet, sweet and sweet again. Squeaky sweet. I can't stand him there, so bad I have to wash him off.

I've never felt it that bad about any other scent before. You always have these fluctuations. One day this scent is beautiful, the next day the other. I have a pretty broad fragrance spectrum and don't like to settle on fresh or sweet or oriental or whatever. I'm always changing too. There's no particular direction. But they always associate me with fresher scents.

The fragrance starts fresh and vanilla. Pleasantly lulling and tender. After a short time it gets warm and deeper, so it stays until the end. On the good days, that's my favorite part. It's also more creamy vanilla, not so sticky anymore. Maybe it's the sandalwood. Then I wish I always liked him so much. The shelf life is above average. The silage is not room-filling, rather close to the body.

I think the bottle's pretty. Especially the cloverleaf clasp.
9.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

Calming - Spray
Careful dosage is also important for this fragrance. It smells soft, sweet but not sugary, powdery, erotic, feminine and lasts long.
If you spray without thinking, all fragrances simply stink, including this one. If everyone would pay attention to that, a lot of water would not be so hated!
With Mon Guerlain you also have a soul comforter and warming, soothing energy that gently caresses your head.
After stressful times or a stirring argument, where one shuffles sadly through life, the beautiful Guerlain comrade helps as with magic hand. Its finely created aroma interplay makes you happy.

In the vanilla base he (me) reminds easily of Lalique Le Parfum, which shows a similar effect for me.

Jealousy! Forced to buy!
It was a Saturday I was with my girlfriend in the beautiful city of Wiesbaden. I couldn't reach my friend in the meantime so I started to worry. At the end of the evening he finally called me. When we talked for a moment he told me I sent you a photo you have to take a look at it and buy it immediately if you are in town. Of course I was very curious and already looked on the phone at my display and what did I see? a photo what was made of another mobile phone and namely the flacon of guerlain Mon. My friend is someone who has a very bad nose he hardly smells perfume on me and has no idea of it. so I was very shocked at first how he got on it. he told me he had a customer who wore this perfume and the fragrance would be so beautiful that he had to talk to her on it. he had asked her absolutely to show what she wears. he had asked her to show me what she wears. Of course I had jealousy feelings at first but then I was so curious that I went straight to the Douglas. On the first moment I could not smell because I had on the day some cold so I bought directly times the 50ml flacon and took her home. I have tested this perfume for three days and it is very rare for me to wear the same perfume for 3 days. It is really inexplicable to me that this perfume even came on the market. She's nothing special there are thousands of of this kind. It is only a little creamy and vanilla lavender can be smelled but only because you know that it is not more inside. It's just as inexplicable as my boyfriend ever noticed this fragrance because it's very soft and light even my heaviest perfumes he never noticed at least he said so. I would never have never bought it out of my own will it will and will remain my friend's perfume for which he has addressed another woman
8.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

Casimir
NOCH a comment on Mon Guerlain...
Okay, I think it's time, I have to add my mustard. Mon Guerlain is a fragrance that has occupied me for several months and the more comments I read about this fragrance, the more I feel the need to describe my experiences I love the Guerlain classics and, before I knew Parfumo, I came through my (fragrance) life wonderfully alone with them. That's why I was very interested in this new release and went to a perfumery for a test spraying session. My first impression: sweet sweet sweet, just creepy qietschsüß. The second impression: a slightly artificial note with strong jasmine, still sweet, slowly fading over hours. Nix bergamot, nix lavender, I only discovered it in the fragrance pyramid. So far so bad, Mon Guerlain I had ticked off first.
Still, I caught myself sniffing around for hours. That combined with the fact that it is a guerlain (yes, I admit it...) led to the fact that the scent somehow did not go out of my mind. What does a freshly baked Parfuma do in such a dilemma - of course, fast times ´ne bottling ordered. Said - done, sniffed again. The smell impression the same - simply unwearably sweet! In between also tried the floral, but there the Jasmine kills me.
But at the same time I noticed with MG that the scent triggers something in me that I can't get enough of, something totally homey, secure, comforting - simply wonderful. Since then Mon Guerlain has had addictive character for me and the 100ml bottle moved in!
Meanwhile I could also identify bergamot and lavender and I find the fragrance simply ingenious. But in a completely different way than the classic Guerlains or the newer ones like Insolence or L´Instant de Guerlain. All these are much more individual and unique and more surprising in their fragrance. With Mitsouko, for example, one does not suspect at the beginning with the best will in the world what comes out in the end. MG is clearly more unspectacular: as soon as bergamot and lavender have vanished, a gentle transition to the heart note takes place, which lasts for hours to finally fade away just as gently in the vanilla base note. The war´s No big surprises. Also the fragrance pyramid does not promise anything earth-shattering. Nevertheless, the fragrance is ingenious because it implements both the simple structure and the gourmand trend perfectly and stylishly. That's exactly why he's a real guerrilla to me. Yes, new and fashionable or both at the same time, but in its implementation simply Guerlain.
I have also tested some other gourmands so far and found them all disgustingly sticky, sweet, artificial, too much of this, too much of that, somehow always horrible! The only one of this direction (which I have tested) that can beat MG is Mon Exclusif, as it smells even more natural. Well, Guerlain too, what should I do...
To be fair, however, for all MG critics my husband should be quoted again after this praise, who commented MG as follows: "How nice it was when you were still wearing Guerlain..."
9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

My hug me
In Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry's fired classmate Neville Longbottom one day receives a memento (called Remembrall in its original version), a magical warning for the forgetful. The memory me looks like a big marble containing white mist. If you forget something, it turns glowing red. The pink Mon Guerlain is - in my opinion - a hug, a magic invitation to be hugged by people you love.

This hug mech is the latest eagerly awaited women's fragrance from Guerlain (published in 2017). Unavoidably advertised with Angelina Jolie, this Mon Guerlain called effective in advertising as "My invisible tattoo" (well...).

What makes Mon Guerlain a hug? Well, the prelude is determined by tender, powdery lavender, which is slightly accompanied by citrus notes. Soft, flattering gourmand notes that remotely remind me of marzipan emerge in the heart note. Officially listed are Jasmin-Sambac, Paradisone and Cumarin. The often onomatopoeic jasmine was used here reservedly and since I have no olfactory idea of Paradisone, I assume that this, paired with coumarin (which can also be obtained from tonka bean) determines the inviting, powdery-sensual fragrance character. In general, I notice vanilla in almost the entire fragrance, even if it is only listed in the base. The heart note of Mon Guerlain reminds me of the wonderful Macarons, which my son nibbled with great enthusiasm in the exclusive London Caffe Concerto the other day.

It is vanilla that carries the scent in the base paired with iris and sandalwood. Mon Guerlain is clearly on the currently very hip wave of gourmand fragrances, but I classify him as an adult gourmet fragrance that doesn't lack elegance for more official appearances. At this point I wave mischievously into the ivory tower once mentioned by Turandot here to the niche scent fans, nothing for bad people, but there are in both segments light and shadow.

Mon Guerlain may not be the reinvention of the wheel, but it is a high-quality good, beautiful and long-lasting fragrance (I notice it clearly for 6 hours) and I am happy that the Easter bunny put it in my nest in 2018. My favourite Shalimar Parfum Initial, which unfortunately isn't produced any more, he won't push me off my pedestal, but he will surely bring me many hugs from my family and friends.

The Mon Guerlain bottle reflects the timeless elegance of the emblematic Quadrilobé bottle designed by Gabriel Guerlain in 1908. It owes its name to the solidly worked closure, whose "four-leaf" form represents four cloverleaf sheets.

Mon Guerlain is a beautiful child of his time, whether my joy in this fragrance will continue to show in the future.
8.0 5.0 6.0 7.5/10

A little trip to Provence
The moment I sprayed this perfume, I imagined immediately a lavender field in Provence in springtime: the lavender opening note isn't too vibrant but well balanced and made smoother and more feminin by the flowery acchord and mainly by the vanilla base, a light and not too sugary or medicinal vanilla, very pleasant. The result is a very feminin fragrance to wear as a second skin mainly in the warm season. Unfortunately, the sillage isn't so strong. I was expecting a better longevity from a Guerlain's creation, anyway I like this scent, for its bottle too: very elegant, simple but refined at the same time. So, this one is a little trip to Provence. Ready to leave?
10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Glorfinniel
Vanilla, marzipan and cotton candy!
Mon Guerlain is a wonderful autumn/winter scent. The bergamot is hardly perceptible with me, the lavender quickly vanished and what remains is a fantastically sweet marzipan-sugar floss vanilla scent that quickly becomes too much for me in summer. On cooler days, however, it is the perfect cuddly scent reminiscent of the autumn fair and Christmas market. Sillage and durability are neat, much better than most other fragrances.
9.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Melaniemel
Lavender - sometimes not old-fashioned at all
For me, the most beautiful lavender scent ever. Not dusty at all, old-fashioned or prudish. Feminine, beautiful, harmonious. That's how I'd describe him. At the moment one of my favorites...
10.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

My Guerlain and I
Long we have sneaked around each other, or better said, I around him - like a cat namely, which wants to play a little, here better: a little smell.
It wasn't like maybe somewhere else where you're in a shop whispering a lot from the shelves: "Buy me, buy me, buy me"
No, my Guerlain is rather galan and gallant, is reserved, unobtrusive, and just as sustainable at the same time. So e.g. he doesn't get out of your head so fast, if you like this fragrance, and this one or that one would have at least honestly hardly anything to complain about him.

At some point I received a miniature of him, a short time later a sample. To break the miniature was too bad for me, but the rehearsal, which had to be tried, immediately at the first opportunity - and has me immediately fully weg- or better: hin- und umgereiß.
"Hours later" almost the same picture, unchanged, because my Guerlain has substance, is profound, persistent, not hypocritical or superficial, does not pretend anything, but is what he is, namely a faithful companion with a reserved presence - actually exactly what I am looking for
I like this type in general, very much even, namely those that don't start a fireworks display right away, only to draw attention to themselves and then sometime later go up in smoke, e.g.
My Guerlain behaves there - quite the opposite - completely differently:
When you spray it on, it almost literally recedes, envelops you and is immediately there again when you look for it. A light breeze is enough for him to draw attention to himself again and again, whispering "I am with you!" However, my Guerlain is completely invisible and yet you react to it, even turn around again, smile directly at you. Already 4 times it has happened, that strange people even speak to me about him just like that.

It's all so cheerful, it carries you almost by itself, this wafer-thin, silky, sometimes even warm veil around me, as if it's even about to lift gravity.
10.0 9.0 9.0 7.0/10

Duftsucht
Vanilla overdose, seasoned with lavender..
Actually, I am looking for a fragrance with lavender and guerlains, which I like most of the time and (recently) I also like vanilla of the non-artificial variety. But I still don't get warm with Mon Guerlain. It starts at the beginning: Citric-vanilla, a little fresh, a little sweet, a tidy load of lavender. I like the components I smell, bergamot, lavender, quite well, but above them floats a synthetic-penetrant component for my nose, which is not directly fruity or floral, but simply sweetish. A little like very heavily perfumed sunscreen. And unfortunately "Mon Guerlain" is not becoming more wearable for me, but sweeter and sweeter - and even the vanilla, which I found very beautiful at the beginning because of the bergamot freshness, is getting on my nerves.
Unfortunately, unfortunately: This Guerlain is not the lavender scent I was looking for.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Makes scratchy teenagers cuddly
I also bought this fragrance on the search for a new signature fragrance after I didn't want to smell my sensation, which I had loved for years. Jeremy Fragrance led me to a blind purchase that I first regretted. After wearing it several times I liked the combination of slightly sweet vanilla and lavender more and more. However, Mon Guerlain became an option when my scratchy teenage daughter snuggled up to me and said I smelled so nice like "Mommy". For days when I want to wear a cuddly scent.
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

A superstar
Well over 100 statements and over 30 comments, published in 2017. A fragrance that is very polarized. With 8.0 here very good rated, nevertheless he has here quite his critics.
Of course I also have to write a comment to this masterpiece, because I like it very much. A superstar in the fragrance community for a long time. Among the releases of the last years probably the most recommended fragrance for women. Also on Youtube an often recommended fragrance. It was financially the big litter of Guerlain respectively LVMH. The sales figures are extremely high for a Guerlain. In addition, Angelina Jolie is a very well-known face on board, similar to Johnny Depp with Sauvage.

Of course I became attentive, since this smell was/is recommended very often. I like to give away scents. And to this I can say: Definitely a good choice, because there will be hardly any enemies. Among the niche fans perhaps already, but among the designer fans there shouldn't be too many opponents.
The bottle is very noble and feminine, which fits absolutely to this fragrance. An eye-catcher, not cheap, but worth its money. I already gave it away. Around 100 euros for 100ml, but for a gift for important people definitely worth the money.
The fragrance was created by Thierry Wasser, a great perfumer who has created many great works. This is a sweet-floral scent that comes across as noble. Definitely looks very similar to La vie est belle by Lancome, but is not quite as loud. I also love the LVEB, but in many situations inappropriate. Mon Guerlain is much more elegant. A woman could also wear this to a chic evening dress.
The fragrance doesn't start too heavy. A slight freshness is scented paired with a note of lavender. The lavender is rather modern-sweetish, which I like very much. After a short time the flowery notes are already coming. With Jasmin-Sambac comes a note that I simply love in women's fragrance. I have a weakness for that grade. Here, too, this note fits in well. The flowery heart note is well done and very feminine and sexy. The vanilla is pretty much active throughout and comes to the fore at the end, letting the fragrance fade out gently and sweetly, together with soft wood.
From beginning to end a very feminine and sensual creation. Also well wearable for special occasions, because Mon Guerlain is extremely feminine, but also brings a lot of style and elegance. Such sweet-floral scents I like best to smell on ladies, because they are so feminine, seductive and sexy.
The performance is in good midfield. Shelf life should be 6-7 hours. Enough for the evening. The Sillage is optimal in my opinion. Not too much, but always well perceptible.

Mon Guerlain - a good choice for a high quality gift. A crowdpleaser that will please most men, but also ladies. Always a good choice for dates, too. Treat him to you.

Trucklady 7 months ago
Who would not be curious about lavender flavoured fairy floss?! Damn, it smells good.
Jazzy76 9 months ago
The essence of romantic feminity: flowery, warm, soft, round , involving but discrete at the same time. The perfect daily scent .High price
5.0
My parody of luxury
In two words... Mon Guerlain.+10
2.5
ScentedSalon 3 years ago
Supremely similar to Mon Excusif but stronger on the lavender. It is less tenacious than ME and has an airy-er feel. Great bottle and price.+6
Lexa 3 years ago
Gourmand,lavender,santal~the Mon Exclusif in a new bottle.+5

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Hexana
by Hexana
BERND
by ChopIsland
Ihr Lieben, vielen herzlichen Dank, dass Ihr Euch die Zeit nehmt meine Fotos zu betrachten und so liebe und motivierenden Kommis dazuschreibt - ich hab echt eine Freude und schicke Euch ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien! Eure Violetta
by ChatonNoir
by BlueValkyrie
+++   Mon plaisir, Ma couleur, Mon innocence   +++
by StefaniH
by StefaniH
Die drei französischen Schachteln ;-)
Sépia Mon rêve
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
Guerlain Counter, Bijenkorf Amsterdam
by EauMySoul
Das Monster aus der Tiefe der Katzenhöhle ;-)
by Amberfreak
Si tendre et si séduisante
by Kankuro
by LucyLou
by Sky22
by Sky22

Popular Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain Mitsouko (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial by Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Jicky (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Samsara (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Héritage (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain