Mon Guerlain 2019Eau de Parfum Intense

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain
Top 30 in Women's Perfume
Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) is a popular perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Fatale Intense

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.01.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Angelina Jolie.

Signature scent worthy
A beautiful vanilla, lavender fragrance.
Which is suitable for all seasons.
Super sillage, durability, very feminine.
One of my go-to fragrances.
He is also one of few I have in 100ml
How can you be so great
I love the "normal" Mon Guerlain very, so I thought for a long time not about it with the Intense version to lay.

A mistake! Until I smelled him for the first time I did not know that I have probably missed something until then.
The flacon is as already with the EDP simply stylish and elegantly held, very suitable for the house and the Duftkompossition.

The fragrance is so beautifully lush, calming, warm and enveloping. I just feel good when I wear it.

At the beginning, I notice such a great, beautiful and femminine lavender note that is gently carried warmly by the vanilla. After a few minutes, the notes are woven together so beautifully in unison and give off a great lulling lavendery vanilla note to me. I almost mean it goes in such a classy caramel direction and I feel gourmand associations. So it remains stable for my nose and just gorgeous.

The sillage is impeccable and appropriate for this fragrance, you perceive it well in the environment without it but on others penetrating or annoying. The durability is bomb and holds all day.

He also fits my opinion to many occasions and can be worn versatile. Whether to eat, to shop, in the spare time or simply only at home for itself and the partner...
An Unforgettable Hug❤
For a few months, I have the desire to test floral fragrances Especially WELL-made floral fragrances!
The should still, still sweet smell but it may also be fresh:)
Since my collection consists almost mainly only of Gourmand fragrances I wanted to test me times by Guerlain, after all I have the La petite Robe noir edp which I adore! Yes I must also admit NOCH I can not yet make friends with all Guerlain fragrances.... But you never know;D
First I thought about how my ideas and desires should be in a floral fragrance ... Briefly summarized: Noble and elegant that's what I want in a floral fragrance! It should NOT smell like a room freshener!

So now that I know what my expectations are, I can start with the search;DD

I stood at first perplexed before the Guerlain showcase.... Of course I already know some Guerlain fragrances but all unfortunately not yet:( The original Mon Guerlain I always found.... Well... Unspectacular!
It reminds me unfortunately very much of a men's fragrance what I had already smelled:( Not that it is bad, but it is in my opinion a lavender bomb!:( The vanilla hardly comes through.... Also, I can smell on my skin from time to time a watered down note out!:(

Well I say it times so the long search for a PERFECT floral fragrance for me has devinitiv worthwhile!*.*
The Mon Guerlain Intense can, one in my opinion not at all with words become fair!... It has me, personally simply already when sniffing on the wrist in its course pulled and captivated!..
Mon Guerlain Intense is for me every time a true fragrance experience!*.*
It is a veil of fragrance that transports me in a world never seen before! It comforts me and gives me again and again the most tender and warm embrace ever, which is full of sensuality! I could still rave about this fragrance FOREVER but otherwise I would not be done writing until tomorrow:D
I'll start with the fragrance description:)

The fragrance....
Already when spraying on, I smell a spicy but still very warm lavender note (In the original MG is the lavender note unfortunately in my opinion very cold and subtly diluted on my skin + much too present!) I must admit I am glad that, the lavender note hardly dominates in the course of the fragrance! The lavender note is only from the top note present but I must say that, the lavender note incredibly beautiful soothing:))
After 20min I was enchanted and could not leave my nose from my wrist!*.*
(I also sprayed my scarf full of this scent:D)
I smelled a salty caramel note that melted more and more on my skin and became creamier....
But it's not a gourmand scent!
The vanilla keeps enveloping my soul with a sooo beautiful warmth and creaminess.... I am speechless!
I have already tested soooooo many vanilla fragrances but such a vanilla note, I have never smelled until now!
It is not a pastry vanilla, no fairground vanilla but a feminine+ high quality yes almost luxurious vanilla note! Sometimes especially on my scarf I smell an almond note that smells sooo nice delicate and fluffy*.*:D
The patchouli note has something dirty and gives the scent something wild;) The sandalwood note shines in the scent course full of elegance and sensuality is but at the same time wicked and mysterious in their own way;))
(Yes the fragrance is discreetly wicked and I like that very much!:)))

I emphasize it again! In my opinion, words cannot do this fragrance justice! Every time I spray on Mon Guerlain Intense I enjoy this fragrance like no other!
It is soothing, seductive but also pure sensuality! The H+S is EXTREME! The original holds with me hardly 5.hours on the skin or let alone clothes! But the Intense I smell because all day on my skin!
On my scarf even a week long!*.*
I am already mega on your opinion curious and look forward to your feedback!:)❤
For real crybabies
Yes, I confess: I'm a crybaby - for now.
That's why I actually can't write comments or blogs.
There are so many things that weigh on me and make me grumpy again and again...
BUT there's also Mon Guerlain Intense, and I'm wearing that right now The same second I press the atomizer, I enjoy the fine, rather tart lavender scent, which is so soft and delicate underscored by vanilla. And by the tangerine splashes that sparkle now and then, but not dominantly in the top note.
Above all I perceive the dark, heavy lavender, which - never losing its heaviness - nestles around my shoulders like a warming velvet and delights me with its warm, violet shine. And almost at the same moment the light, very slightly sweet vanilla comforts and whispers to me:
"It's not as heavy and dark as the lavender here The lavender is completely dissolved! You only perceive individual particles! It just flies around you!
These are words of consolation that gladden my heart and warm me incredibly.
Lavender and vanilla - what a wonderful combination.
While I'm busy with a lot of resentment, squeezing myself between audio book and work before reflection, I'm looking forward to the evening - because this is the time of Mon Guerlain Intense.
Freshly showered, I slip into my nightwear and treat myself to two or three generous sprayers - just for me and only for the happiest.
When I saw the bottle, I knew immediately that I would want it someday - the heavy shape, the centimeters of glass forming the bottom, the folded corners - it made a wonderful impression on me.
Inside it was a copper-coloured liquid that seemed to me like a heavy, sweet sugar syrup. It's not at all like that - but it does have that effect on me in the bottle, and that impression has real comforting quality.
Mon Guerlain Intense is a reliable companion. Not a clown who dominates. The Sillage is just now well perceptible for me; my husband has to come closer to smell the fragrance. Wonderfully he holds - until I have fallen asleep.
And tomorrow night, I'm gonna reach for that bottle again.
To be a princess once
When I was a little girl, I wanted to become a Disney princess. To wear elegant dresses, to be beautiful, to marry a handsome prince, to help other people, to live in an impressive castle, to be supported by all kinds of animals in the forest, if you ever need help... - i was able to get used to the idea. Anyway, there weren't enough brunette princesses back then. They could have found a place for me there :p

What does all this have to do with that smell? When I smelled "Mon Guerlain Intense" for the first time, the lovely scent immediately catapulted me into the wonderful fairy tale world of which I always wanted to be a part. This is what a true Disney princess smells like. This fragrance wraps me in a velvety cloud of sweet lavender and butter-soft vanilla. The whole thing is accompanied by a touch of tangerine. This subtle fruitiness and freshness gives the fragrance a little more dimension. The scent is extremely subtle on my skin, but I like that. The only thing I notice is that the subtle freshness of the tangerine becomes more and more apparent towards the base and the fragrance becomes softer and creamier. Even though I associate it with fairy tales and princesses, I would by no means describe it as childlike. Rather as wonderfully soft, lovely and elegant. In my opinion it is suitable for young women as well as for more mature ladies. The sillage is rather strong, so you can really wrap yourself in a cloud. I also think that "Mon Guerlain Intense", despite its velvety texture, is not at all exhausting or heavy. I can imagine it at any time of the year, except maybe at temperatures above 25 degrees.

The durability is impeccable. On the skin, 8/9 hours without any problems, before only a delicate touch remains. On clothing even a few hours longer and a delicate touch can be felt for days (on a scarf for example). All in all I find the fragrance beautiful
Nightwatchman
Yesterday I tried three fragrances at D - Nova Mugler, My Way Armani and Mon Guerlain intense.

With this trio of fragrances I moved through the city. And every now and then I sniffed the back of my hand to get an idea of the scents
Yes, Nova could land on me and My Way has its charms too.
I had forgotten Intense in the crook of my arm.

But as I lay in bed, seeking sleep, a wonderful, comforting scent enveloped me in the silence of the night.
The backs of my hands were no longer coming out - but I heard butter-soft vanilla - topped with a blob of honey.
Mild lavender floated around me - with aquatic mandarin.
Bright patch mixed in and Sandel snuggled up in confidence.

This pleasant aroma emanated from the crook of my arm - and whispered to me: I am here.
This faithful beautiful companion was Intense.

I was impressed and touched at the same time - because I am a devoted person myself.

Everything else had vanished - but Intense accompanied me safely through the night.

Perhaps it had even supported the other two fragrances with noble restraint - or even embellished them?
At the same time it is a full but quiet fragrance - but with an excellent stability.

I scolded myself a faithless tomato because I had paid so little attention to him at first.
But he - in his generous way - had not resented it.
He stayed with me quite naturally.
And at night, people do not like to be alone.

Clearly - he must be in my collection.

Music to this : Tougher than the rest - by Springsteen.
Angelina90
Vanilla...or rather vanilla ELEGANCE?!
First of all I have to say that I really liked the normal non-intensive version Mon Guerlain! I also don't think that it has a mainstream effect - rather a little bit against the exaggerated sweet mainstream... so I immediately had to test the Intense version of this wonderful fragrance! :)

And this is what came out: I LOVE HIM!! It is completely different from the first Mon Guerlain version. Sweeter, more elegant, heavier with a lot of vanilla, but which does not penetrate you as much!
I would also describe it as "wilder" than the normal MG. I smell lavender only very slightly out, but this must not be missing to make this fragrance so versatile. Unfortunately Patchouli can't find my nose...

As with the first version, I think no one could have been better chosen as the advertising face than Angelina Jolie! She radiates something wild and elegant that is not so easily tamed...just like the fragrance.

All in all: Simply very well done! Love it!
RedVanilla
Lavender field with tangerine trees!
So that was the short version for now. Describes the scent quite well, though. In the first hour of the fragrance the mandarin goes ahead and already cuddles a little with the vanilla. Lavender is still a little shy and prepares calmly for your appearance. The intense mandarin goes behind the process after about 1 hour and hides a little. But it's still easily noticeable. Great appearance of vanilla and lavender, whereby patchouli together with sandalwood are only supporting here. This perception of smell remains for me for about 5 - 6 hours before he slowly says goodbye and disappears.

All in all very wearable for everyday life and in any case my favourite for spring and summer, because especially the tangerine is perceptible for a relatively long time and does not evaporate so quickly. Other citrus scents have their weaknesses
Conclusion: A pleasant and gentle tangerine, accompanied by lavender and vanilla, giving an overall elegant and very smooth fragrance. No fragrance component is oversized here and drags the surroundings into the lavender field. It is therefore also an excellent choice for the working environment.
Insa
This is what a perfume must smell like
The original scent left me unimpressed, because Mon Guerlain always seemed too mainstream, too boring and replaceable. In addition, there was also the durability, which left much to be desired!

When the Intense version was released, I was happy, became curious again and have not been disappointed.
Mon Guerlain Intense looks much more noble and mature than the original.
The scent is sweet and warm, but quite mature and it smells expensive!
A bit like an evening at the theatre, where only upscale guests appear.
There is sparkling wine and the scent of the sweet and obtrusive perfume of the actors mixes with that of the somewhat older ladies, who all wear Chanel or similar.

The shelf life is excellent.
Was positively surprised :)

Chanelle
MG Flanker No. 127b: The Best - so far....
Even as I was holding the flacon (in rich copper tone!) in my hand, my skepticism melted like butter in the sun. Mon Guerlain and his offshoots hadn't convinced me yet, even though Rose of Bloom was the farthest away from the original MG and had at least caused a certain lipping of my left eyebrow. The previous statements on the new MG Intense were quite positive, although they did not quite agree on the content. But now my impression:
Wow.
Not made worse, not changed beyond recognition, but: perfected.
The Carla first has a really big appearance (that's supposed to be the name of the type of lavender used here), then pulls in the belly so the mandarins can roll in. Then comes the cosy part of the performance: Liquorice wood and vanilla add a great duet, accompanied by a tonky cherry note, as I know it ideally from some L'homme and always liked it!
Sweet is the scent, yes! But not as attention-seeking as some others, not so butter caramel, rather smoky. Approach to the super beautiful forerunner Mon Exclusif?
The sandalwood only gradually becomes clearer, and makes it even more sympathetic to me.
Performances are not bad either.
The 1st Mon Guerlain, who has chances to reach women who can no longer bear the LVEB.

SchmlinGoodSchmlinGood 10 months ago
Does anyone else find this to be unisex? I just bought a bottle for my wife and it's so nice that I feel like trying to pull it off myself!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
A true refined delight to enjoy in the mid-cold season. Extremely feminine but with discretion. A new great classic is born!

by Sweetsmell75
by Parfumaddict
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain Derby (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain