Muguet 2016

Version from 2016
Muguet (2016) by Guerlain
Bottle Design Maison Ambre & Louise
Muguet (2016) is a popular limited perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2016. The scent is green-floral. It was last marketed by LVMH. Limited Edition

Thierry Wasser

Green notes, Rose, Jasmine

Submitted by Danina, last update on 14.12.2020.

Serenissima
today is "Lily of the Valley Day"
Yes, I know: today is the second Advent and also St. Nicholas.
But this year everything is different and why, I ask you, can't today be "Lily of the valley day" with me? - Well, you see!
Our scent world has its own laws anyway: Welcome "Lily of the Valley Day"!
The French, for whatever reason, have chosen the 1st of May as "Lily of the Valley Day".
What a nice thought: instead of making noise and maybe even rioting at demonstrations, honour the spring with this pretty little bell.
If only we could all hear it ringing on this occasion.
Then we would know that it is spring that is here and that still has so much to tell us
And of course the trade is also enthusiastic about it, especially of course every company that is only somehow remotely involved with fragrances.
Why shouldn't I? Ever since Christian Dior's first successful lily-of-the-valley fragrance "Diorissimo" (how I loved it back then!) it has had a permanent place as soloist in our fragrance orchestra!
The fragrance sample I have before me comes from one of the "Muguet Millésime 2018" flacons; a truly beautiful piece filled with "Muguet 2016".

Guerlain does not let his lily of the valley appear all alone; the little flower here is too virgin, white and pure.
(Quite in contrast to my still very much loved "Le Muguet" by Annick Goutal, which is already a bit worn out!)
He needs the appropriate company and this is found in a green bed, which offers him the right foundation and emphasizes his clear, very intense day In the same way, pure white jasmine generously and lovingly adds its youthful fragrance of flowery sunny golden faces with the large petals.
Two of my beloved "stinkers" and so true scents of femininity unite here.
But then, of course, Her Highness Rose must not be missing.
Due to the delicacy of its silky petals, the rose can contain many complex scents, only to release them again later "processed" to complete a fragrance creation.
(So Her Majesty is a small chemical factory!)

This would explain why Guerlain's "Muguet 2016" smells so special: its individual fragrance components love and embrace each other and thus form a harmonious whole.
So this charming creature adorns and enchants for a few hours; remains as pure and clear as it was sprayed and shines like the young spring.

Although I will continue to cherish my "Le Muguet", it is a great pleasure to know and wear Guerlain's Lily of the Valley creation 2016: even at the beginning of December!

Because of course I don't forget:
My dear friends of fragrance; today is the second Advent and Santa Claus is still on his way!
Please enjoy this Sunday; with what a scent of soul it always is!

by sebjar
by sebjar

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Shalimar Philtre de Parfum by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Guerlain L'Homme Idéal (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain