Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain

Vetiver 1959 Eau de Toilette

Trahanas
13.09.2022 - 09:42 PM

Elegant n Timeless

What can I add that hasn't already been said about this fragrance? This is a reference vetiver but to my nose, is just as much a tobacco-forward fragrance as it is vetiver.
Its citrus aromatic opening is classic Guerlain and then comes the vetiver and the tobacco, supported by some carnation and spices. The vetiver here stands out in an exquisite, fresh and very realistic way. The background becomes a bit warmer and earthy .
Well made fragrance that tells you exactly what you are going to get. Smells mature and classy.
I think that it can be worn in any season. It performs really well.

Latest Reviews

TrahanasTrahanas 2 months ago
My most recent purchase. After reading so many negative reviews on that perfume, I thought I should try it. It could be really good. It was love at first sniff. After searching a bit on internet, I realised that it is discontinued. I was so disappointed...
TrahanasTrahanas 2 months ago
I recently decided that I need a leather perfume for the coming winter. My first one. I have sampled some and I decided to go with Tuscan leather or Ombre leather. Tuscan leather is a dream. Crispy raspberry at the opening makes it a bit fruity,...