Aqua Allegoria Granada Salvia 2020

Aqua Allegoria Granada Salvia by Guerlain
Aqua Allegoria Granada Salvia is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesPomegranate, Blackcurrant, Cypress, Lemon, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesSage, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Moss, Patchouli

Submitted by Parfumo, last update on 28.12.2020.

Biggest Surprise
I don't like citrus scents. Everyone who knows me knows that. I received an order for a sample.
WOOOW! It smells fantastic! It is a very good choice for summer for those who do not like to use fresh perfumes. Why? It smells fresh but it is mixed with a pleasant sweetness. I'm looking forward to the summer, then I can finally use or better test it.
It is called unisex, but in my opinion it is clearly a women's perfume
Realeperson
Sage tea in the currant orangery
Rub tangy citrus fruits and currant leaves between the fingers. The sun falls through the large windows of the orangery while fog is in the air to water the plants. With each breath I draw the air deeper and deeper into my body, so that all these fresh lemons, oranges, cumquats are driving into my body. In my hand I have fresh sage, currant leaves and peppermint, collected for the breakfast tea. I stick my nose in and through the freshly picked leaves I can smell French rose soap. How happy I am that this olfactory will never leave my memory.
When I visit a big city, I take a day to go to the botanical garden for an extensive fragrance journey. Everywhere you can find beautiful local specialties and exotic plants, berries and fruits whose varieties always have a fragrant surprise for me. Also the small gardens of estates and villas are celebrated. The gardener is an artist of compositions that is worth watching.
A fragrance that makes me feel my favourite dreams of juicy and sparkling garden walks.
Trick or treat?
With this fragrance both are true! The mixture of fruity sweetness and acidity is perfectly matched. Personally I don't like sweet fragrances, but here it's this combination of fruity sweet and sour and then there's this freshness. The perfume blew me away from the first month. This delicious acidity, which you almost want to taste in your mouth, really drives me crazy. I've been looking for a new fruity fresh scent for a long time and I'm happy to have found it.
Almost the whole series Aqua Allegoria consists of very nice fresh scents, but this one is my personal favourite.
From time to time clouds of scent appear throughout the day, which is more familiar from molecular scents and you want more of.
The durability is in my opinion for a rather fresh scent also hammer.

So if you are looking for a summer scent, which you can also wear very well in the other seasons and also like fruity fresh scents, I can only recommend this fragrance to you!
Caution : danger of addiction with the fragrance *_* :D

Lg
How beautiful you are!
Every dot on your face
It's so perfect, it's just so random There is nothing more beautiful than you And I wanted it all to be like this All that terror and gold
I never wanted anything like this Like all your colors
And all your scars Don't you know /br /> How beautiful you are?
With all your colors
Haven't you heard? How beautiful you are to me?

Yeah. Things are getting tight in my purse. ^^

THIS Guerlain is really nothing special and will be too "ordinary" for many people, a fruity and fresh standard mash. (I have to say: sometimes I like EXACTLY that, even the Escadas Limited Editions! ^^ So on some, not on all.)

And I didn't even want to be in on the sharing!
Currant?! Oh no, it stings me a lot and annoys me.
So, to be honest, I didn't expect much. ^^

Sprayed on.
Totally briefly something herbaceous (cypress? sage?) starts, but as soon as I can identify it, it's gone again. And then the top notes sizzle in a race, currant, pomegranate (keeps the currant in check), bergamot and lemon. Like in a cool, clinking glass of pomegranate spritzer with a shot of currant and a shot of lemon.
Nice and sweet, but still refreshing through the citrus fruits. A mini stem of sage is also included. Does not disturb at all, but only rounds off.

Later, finally, comes this beautiful musk, which fits so wonderfully into the red and citrus fruits here; with the previous tested Guerlain AAs, the musk in combination with my beloved vanilla disturbed me, that didn't fit my nose at all But here the sweetness is clearly slowed down and finely accentuated. And when I inhale and exhale directly from my arm (i.e. when it gets "hot" on my arm where I sprayed), I can clearly smell the mossy smell, a little sage and a very fine rose, but the rose is rather "swallowed" by the currant
And another candidate on the wish list, but not until next summer... ;-)
Take a bath in it!
The little scent tests that you get in the perfumeries can either ruin your whole day because you stink forever of a lousy perfume or you are blown away because the new fragrance is so beautiful. Exactly THAT was the case when I sprayed and sniffed - fantastic scent!!! Fruity, with finely tuned sweetness and spice, not too heavy, not too light, lasts super long (at least for me) and I... love this wonderful scent. I'm honest, I didn't even sniff out the individual components and I don't care if there is black currant, lemon or anything else in it, because the composition itself is so successful. Unfortunately again much too expensive for me, but I recommend... i can recommend the fragrance 100%.
The currant becomes cuddly
Lemon and currants.
Fruity-fresh is exactly the right description!
So the start is very promising.
Personally, I don't smell sage.
And I hate sage tea So I'm glad Rose can be recognized, even if only in a discreet version.

What can be said about the base note?
Musk is practically obligatory in such fragrances.
Makes the fragrance very soft and cuddly, even if you don't think it is possible at the beginning.

I'd rather think of women The shelf life is okay, would spray several times a day just for the top note anyway :D

When I read currant, I was already afraid that I would be served Si from Armani here.
But it's not.
The smell is really nice.
Still trying to sniff the sage note, though. How can that be, if the fragrance is called Granada Salvia :D?

by Gandix
by Gandix
Balkondreams ;)
by Leloup

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain Derby (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain