Aqua Allegoria Granada Salvia (2020)

Aqua Allegoria Granada Salvia by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Granada Salvia is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesPomegranate, Blackcurrant, Cypress, Lemon, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesSage, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Moss, Patchouli

Submitted by Juli11, last update on 01.07.2020.

Take a bath in it!
The little scent tests that you get in the perfumeries can either ruin your whole day because you stink forever of a lousy perfume or you are blown away because the new fragrance is so beautiful. Exactly THAT was the case when I sprayed and sniffed - fantastic scent!!! Fruity, with finely tuned sweetness and spice, not too heavy, not too light, lasts super long (at least for me) and I... love this wonderful scent. I'm honest, I didn't even sniff out the individual components and I don't care if there is black currant, lemon or anything else in it, because the composition itself is so successful. Unfortunately again much too expensive for me, but I recommend... i can recommend the fragrance 100%.
The currant becomes cuddly
Lemon and currants.
Fruity-fresh is exactly the right description!
So the start is very promising.
Personally, I don't smell sage.
And I hate sage tea So I'm glad Rose can be recognized, even if only in a discreet version.

What can be said about the base note?
Musk is practically obligatory in such fragrances.
Makes the fragrance very soft and cuddly, even if you don't think it is possible at the beginning.

I'd rather think of women The shelf life is okay, would spray several times a day just for the top note anyway :D

When I read currant, I was already afraid that I would be served Si from Armani here.
But it's not.
The smell is really nice.
Still trying to sniff the sage note, though. How can that be, if the fragrance is called Granada Salvia :D?

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain