Mon Guerlain (2020)Eau de Parfum Bloom of Rose

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Bloom of Rose) by Guerlain

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Bloom of Rose) is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Pear, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, French lavender, Turkish rose absolute, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.03.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Angelina Jolie.

9.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

Nellka
Scent that needs time to blossom
In my search for a spring scent for everyday life, a Douglas employee suggested various scents to me last spring. Many things were too sweet or too woody for me.
This one on the other hand was really fresh and flowery, so I tested it on the skin. Then as now, it always works the same way on my skin; I find the top note pungent and slightly synthetic. But if I give the fragrance about 10 minutes to half an hour to unfold, it becomes a pleasant floral companion, which smells to me like the first sunny days of spring, when the sun shines through rain-drenched windows and watered roses The more time passes, the softer the fragrance becomes.
The fragrance is suitable for those who are looking for a floral, bright and gentle companion for the day and are looking forward to spring. In summer you can also wear the fragrance well. I find it unsuitable for autumn and winter.
I associate the scent with a good-humoured, dreamy young woman who is always smiling. And so the fragrance also has an effect on my mind - mood-lifting.

For a quite fresh scent the durability is ok, the normal Mon Guerlain lasts much longer in my opinion.

At the moment I sometimes combine the fragrances to make this one a little creamier.

Conclusion: I like wearing it quite a bit, but it is not my favourite scent. Okay for everyday life, but doesn't look particularly formal but dreamy. Certainly not everyone's thing. Very different from the original Mon Guerlain.

by Entenradio
by Entenradio

Popular Guerlain

Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Cologne) by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain