Mon Guerlain 2020Eau de Parfum Bloom of Rose

Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Bloom of Rose) by Guerlain
Mon Guerlain (Eau de Parfum Bloom of Rose) is a new perfume by Guerlain for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Pear, Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, French lavender, Turkish rose absolute, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.08.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Angelina Jolie.

Waiting in the garden
My garden already spoils me with the scents of lilac and snowballs, but the roses are still dreaming of their appearance.

I'm waiting for their fragrance and their colorfulness
But today I entered the perfumery in search of a lovely rose scent to sweeten my waiting time.

And "sweetened" is the magic word, because Mon Guerlain Bloom of Rose is rose-sweet in an enchanting way.

I am reminded of my pink rose bushes " Leonardo da Vinci " - which will soon show up with their vivid colour as well as their delicious fragrance.
Bloom of Rose is a taste of that.

The pear keeps the fragrance clear and flowing and lavender adds calm.
Vanilla softly rounds off the rose scent - and maintains its authenticity.
Lovely and unsaponifiable it blossoms towards me.
Voluminous - but not heavy or even loud.
The rose red or rather rose pink remains clear - but unobtrusive.

Roses - as well as lavender scents have a calming effect anyway - and this combination is very successful.

at the feet of my roses grow also lavender bunches - and both live in peaceful coexistence.

Yes, and the fragrance also conveys peaceful harmony.

It will also go well with my rose " Peace "
Nellka
Scent that needs time to blossom
In my search for a spring scent for everyday life, a Douglas employee suggested various scents to me last spring. Many things were too sweet or too woody for me.
This one on the other hand was really fresh and flowery, so I tested it on the skin. Then as now, it always works the same way on my skin; I find the top note pungent and slightly synthetic. But if I give the fragrance about 10 minutes to half an hour to unfold, it becomes a pleasant floral companion, which smells to me like the first sunny days of spring, when the sun shines through rain-drenched windows and watered roses The more time passes, the softer the fragrance becomes.
The fragrance is suitable for those who are looking for a floral, bright and gentle companion for the day and are looking forward to spring. In summer you can also wear the fragrance well. I find it unsuitable for autumn and winter.
I associate the scent with a good-humoured, dreamy young woman who is always smiling. And so the fragrance also has an effect on my mind - mood-lifting.

For a quite fresh scent the durability is ok, the normal Mon Guerlain lasts much longer in my opinion.

At the moment I sometimes combine the fragrances to make this one a little creamier.

Conclusion: I like wearing it quite a bit, but it is not my favourite scent. Okay for everyday life, but doesn't look particularly formal but dreamy. Certainly not everyone's thing. Very different from the original Mon Guerlain.

by Entenradio
by Jsmnlmr
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Guerlain

Mitsouko (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar (Extrait) by Guerlain Jicky (Extrait) by Guerlain Cuir Beluga by Guerlain Tonka Impériale by Guerlain Samsara (Extrait) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Extrait) by Guerlain Vol de Nuit (Extrait) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route du Mexique by Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille by Guerlain Angélique Noire by Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Habit Rouge (Eau de Cologne) by Guerlain Shalimar (Eau de Toilette) by Guerlain Eau de Shalimar by Guerlain Bois d'Arménie by Guerlain L'Instant Magic (Eau de Parfum) by Guerlain Shalimar Ode à la Vanille - Sur la route de Madagascar by Guerlain Mon Précieux Nectar by Guerlain