Guess (2005)

Guess by Guess
Bottle Design: Ateliers Dinand

Guess is a perfume by Guess for women and was released in 2005. The scent is fresh-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green apple, Mandarin, Woodland strawberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Magnolia, Lily-of-the-valley, Peony, Peach, Red berries, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.06.2019

7.5 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Icekat
Pleasant and soft modern floral
Pleasant, soft, lovely and safe perfume. Guess by Guess is one of those scents that are like an elegant but comfortable outfit in my wardrobe that I love wearing on those days when I want to feel good and relaxed at the same time. The fragrance has a soft and delicate texture that I find soothing but at the same time the scent has style and nice modern ambience. It is discreet, non-intrusive and not aggressive, which makes it an ideal office and daily scent.

The scent opens with a fresh and pleasant combination of crispy apple, citrus and just a hint of strawberry. The composition is not overly sweet but rather invigorating and light. The combination of magnolia and peony is refreshing and enjoyable in the heart notes. The other flowers are not that noticeable on my skin. The scent transforms into a floral musk in the base. The sillage and longevity are medium. I re-apply the scent throughout a day.

The words ‘pleasant’ and ‘safe’ are often used in a negative way for saying that the scent is generic and boring but this is not the case with Guess by Guess. The composition works well. And though the scent is a bit synthetic, it does not ruin it for me. On a contrary, I think it works fine with creating a safe and modern fragrance, which is soft, feminine and pleasant to wear.

Gabbymia 3 years ago
I guess perfume didn't work with my body's chemistry, because it was nothing like I've heard it described. It smelled to me like hand soap.+1
4.0
2.0

by Lilau
by Lilau

Popular Guess

Seductive by Guess Seductive Homme by Guess Guess by Marciano by Guess Guess by Marciano for Men by Guess Guess by Guess Seductive I'm Yours by Guess Guess Man by Guess Guess Girl by Guess Dare by Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess Guess 1981 for Men by Guess Guess Night by Guess Guess Girl Belle by Guess Dare for Men by Guess Guess 1981 by Guess Seductive Wild Summer by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Women by Guess Guess Suede by Guess Guess Gold by Guess Guess Men (Cologne) by Guess