Seductive Homme 2011

Seductive Homme by Guess
Bottle Design Powershovel
Seductive Homme is a perfume by Guess for men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-spicy. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla orchidVanilla orchid Violet leafViolet leaf VetiverVetiver
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwoodAmberwood MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 28.06.2022.

Skittles
The warmth of La Nuit de l'Homme mixed with sweets and pepper. The fruity sweetness reminds me of Skittles somehow. A bit synthetic, but nothing harsh or heavy on the solvents.

It performs well in cold weather. I have no issues with longevity. However, this one is on the edge of being too strong for my nose. Personally, I prefer modest sillage. I would not enjoy having a coworker, or anyone else for that matter, near my personal space emitting this musky fruity amber all day. In fact, after wearing this all day I got a bit tired of it myself.

All in all, Guess Seductive is a decent budget-friendly scent, not too serious.
Attic
Unfortunately, the top note is simply exhausting. Even lovers of the fragrance have already admitted this. The old tangerine and the pungent pink pepper can also be described quite simply as follows: old laundry in the attic.

The heart note is unfortunately not as "flowery" as hoped for. I don't want to commit myself to the flowers that I supposedly smell, but everyone has probably smelled flowers somewhere at some time, which simply smelled sternly. That's the way it is here, too. This smell, together with the woody base note, gives off a smell that I can't stand at all. If there really is patchouli in it, then I suspect that this note could also be a culprit from time to time.

For lovers of fresh and slightly sweet, the fragrance is definitely nothing. Oud lovers I must disappoint too. You probably won't find anything to knock your socks off here either. If you like patchouli and are not beaten to death by it, you might want to try the scent.

Seductive

If I was going to go off the scent alone, it’s a winner as the name suggests “seductive “ it’s sweet but not to sweet, fresh but not too fresh. It has a nice balance to it. I get the mandarin it’s juicy and fresh it has a nice sweetness to it from the vanilla a hint of spice from the pepper and a nice woods note from the sandalwood.
You could wear this as a daily scent/ date scent even an going out at night scent, and in most seasons except maybe in high heat and extreme cold other than that it’s versatile in my opinion
As far as age I think it’s more targeted to the younger guy but if you like it you like it.
The biggest issue is the projection and longevity.
It projects for probably 1-2 hours max, then sits really close to the skin and I’ve found on my skin I get 4-5 hours total longevity.
Despite the lacklustre performance the price point is really good so I guess you could get a Travel atomiser and keep it with you and just reapply.
The biggest thing going for this is the compliment factor WOMEN LOVE THIS l have gotten some good compliments with this
In conclusion the scent is amazing the women love it the price is good.
It’s a nice edition to have in your collection I think
If you haven’t got your nose on this give it a smell and see what you think
Hope this helps

Just an observation......................
First off, I do not own this fragrance nor have I ever worn it. My experience with it is smelling it on a complete stranger in my apartment complex.

I smelled something nice as I was checking my mail then this guy comes from around the corner, I'm not inclined to ask other men what they're wearing but this was nice enough to ask.

He answered Guess Seductive so I'm certainly curious now.

RobbieXRobbieX 4 months ago
A really pleasant, sweet musky, fruity, floral & amber perfume. Cheap too with a pretty good strength.
I would buy this again
50something50something 5 months ago
I like it.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 2 years ago
After the initial opening it smells just like pure malt. Maybe its just a crazy thing with my nose but I literally can't tell a difference
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Spicy-cold with a slightly powdery touch, it's a refined scent to wear in every season for its discrete sillage. It could be unisex.Good

by Michael
by Michael

Popular by Guess

Seductive Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Guess 1981 Los Angeles Men by Guess Seductive Red (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Seductive Homme Noir by Guess Guess 1981 for Men by Guess Seductive (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Bella Vita by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Men by Guess Guess Man by Guess Guess by Marciano by Guess Guess Men (Cologne) by Guess Guess (2005) (Eau de Parfum) by Guess Guess by Marciano for Men by Guess Guess (1990) (Parfum) by Guess Dare (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Guess 1981 (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Seductive I'm Yours by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess Dare for Men by Guess