Seductive I'm Yours (2011)

Seductive I'm Yours by Guess
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann

Seductive I'm Yours is a perfume by Guess for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Coty.

Pierre Negrin

Top Notes Top NotesPassion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesMagnolia, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Inala, last update on 02.07.2020.

At a Mall near you!
Seductive I'm Yours (really?) is a perfectly passable example of the kind of affordable jeans and tee-shirt summer scent you'll find everywhere these days, particularly in America and particularly in Shopping Malls. I say this now with the benefit of hindsight because when I first encountered it two years ago I'd never smelled a passionfruit fruity floral before and I'd never seen Guess fragrances anywhere. If owing to its unfamiliarity Guess had a certain novelty value for me then, it is ubiquitous now and while Seductive I'm Yours agreeably acquainted me with passionfruit I can now appreciate how ordinary it is. One passionfruit will do me and I've since found LaVanila Laboratories Vanilla and Passion Fruit, which being less sweet and synthetic I like better.

I'm Yours mit Herzchen-Anhänger – das hatte Folgen. Diesem Duft widmete ich meinen ersten Kommentar und das süße Parfum wurde zur Einstiegsdroge in Parfumoland... • Das Foto widme ich ♥ Pudelbonzo ♥
by Santalwalti
♡ Fruchtig-blumiges Duftgeschenk von Pudelbonzo, das mein Parfumo-Interesse weckte, sodass ich hier zu lesen anfing... und schließlich hängen blieb ♡
by Santalwalti
Eines meiner allerersten Parfums in Parfumozeiten... (Danke, Pudelbonzo)

Popular Guess

Guess 1981 Los Angeles Men by Guess Guess Men (Cologne) by Guess Seductive Homme by Guess Seductive Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Seductive (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Guess 1981 for Men by Guess Seductive Homme Noir by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Guess Man by Guess Guess by Marciano by Guess Guess by Marciano for Men by Guess Guess (2005) (Eau de Parfum) by Guess Guess (1990) (Parfum) by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Men by Guess Guess Girl (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Dare (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess Guess Gold by Guess Dare for Men by Guess Guess Night by Guess