Seductive (2010)Eau de Toilette

Seductive (Eau de Toilette) by Guess
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann

Seductive (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Guess for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Vanilla, Frankincense

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 08.05.2020.

GirlofNow
Pleasant fragrance for everyday use
Christmas time is now over and the New Year has begun. I hope you all had a good time over the holidays. On Christmas my aunt gave me this perfume and said that I would have enough sweet scents and something fresh would do me good too. Admittedly I am not a fan of fresh everyday fragrances as I prefer it sweet and heavy. I thanked her and gave this fragrance its chance, I sprayed it lightly on my wrist and was slightly surprised as it reminded me of Thierry Mugler's aura at the beginning. (Was now my perception...) My aunt asked me how I find this smell and I grinned only because I did not know exactly whether I found it good or only badly, but I answered her only give me briefly still time around me my own opinion to this smell to form. 10 minutes later I smelled again slightly at my wrist. I can only say that it is always a mixture between something soapy but also something light powdery which in my opinion can be found in many other fragrances from time to time. Despite not being a fan of fresh clean fragrances I can't say anything bad at the moment as I think it's just a clean fragrance for everyday use for those who like it light and fresh I recommend it very much. Let's get back to my dear aunt's question about whether I like it? And I can only say yes as I can imagine wearing it in everyday life when I'm in a hurry and don't know exactly what to wear it would be a good alternative as it also has a very high quality fragrance and is very elegant in my opinion. In the beginning it is very strong but after about 10 minutes it becomes lighter and more pleasant

Seduction 3.0
This scent represents the seduction 3.0: it is modern, easy to wear and not heavy , but very sexy . The woman who wears this fragrance knows the modern rules of seduction and plays with them.
The opening is dominated by the berries, a little bitter, not at all sweetish or synthetical , at least on my skin and for my nose. Then, you smell the flowery heart, in particular a very sensual jasmin, very warm and not too vibrant. But the notes which last on your skin and give the "sexy" character to this scent are the Cashmere and the vanilla, sweet and round and not at all too chemical or medicinal. On my skin I don't smell the incensed touch and it's a pity because I love so much this note.
In comparison to the price, the longevity and the sillage aren't the best: after a few hours the fragrance evaporates (obviously, I refer to my skin). The bottle, squared and modern with the brand logo, is nice to show on your perfumes shelf. I like the warmth of this fragrance and I'd like that Guess realize a more intense version. Why not?
2.5
2.5

guessing guessing gone
I love my Guess Seductive it's fresh, tart, and sweet - crisp bergamot, sweet musk of orange blossom, fading to vanilla. Trouble is, it fades far too quickly. Soft trail and gone inside the hour. Sigh.

It loses its appeal after a few weeks
My best friend works for Guess, and although at first we both rather enjoyed Guess Seductive, the more we smell it on our colleagues and friends, the less exciting this fragrance has become.

It's not a fragrance that will blow you away, yet it's something nice enough and pleasant enough to garner a few nods of approval. Guess Seductive is surprisingly subtle on the skin, sometimes being a little too fleeting and soft that it's impossible to stand out in a crowd.

I get mostly sugared pears and a vanilla milkshake when I smell this fragrance. There's subtle hints of jasmine and orange blossom too, which obviously hints that this fragrance is indeed quite feminine and pretty.

It reminds me of Armani Mania, yet much sweeter and less creamy. I think Guess Seductive is a bit of a safe choice and with that being said, I'm not overly impressed. However, it is nice to find a fragrance, especially a new release which is not so set upon being juicy and candied.

Guess Seductive has the potential to be a classy and elegant fragrance, and I think it could work well with most occasions and a variety of ages. All in all, it's not mind-blowing but it sure is pleasant.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A well composed acchord: fruity at the top, flowery at the heart and warm at the base. Very feminin and sexy fragrance but quite evanescent

Diesen Jasmin-betonten Duft kaufte ich mir dann zum Pinkfarbenen hinzu und wurde nicht enttäuscht.....
by Santalwalti
Überraschung im Versteck: erst unauffällig und dann doch verführerisch...
by Santalwalti
by Minea
by Minea
by Serge
by Serge
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Guess

Guess 1981 Los Angeles Men by Guess Seductive Homme by Guess Guess Men (Cologne) by Guess Guess 1981 for Men by Guess Seductive Homme Noir by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Guess Man by Guess Guess by Marciano by Guess Guess by Marciano for Men by Guess Guess (2005) (Eau de Parfum) by Guess Seductive Noir (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Guess (1990) (Parfum) by Guess Seductive I'm Yours by Guess Guess 1981 Indigo for Men by Guess Guess Girl (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Dare (Eau de Toilette) by Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess Guess Gold by Guess Dare for Men by Guess Guess Night by Guess