Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (2008) Eau de Toilette

Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Eau de Toilette) by Gwen Stefani / Harajuku Lovers

Harajuku Lovers Lil'Angel (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Gwen Stefani / Harajuku Lovers for women and was released in 2008. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Blackberry, Raspberry, Cranberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesPear blossom, Rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Hinoki wood, Lollipop

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.09.2018

5.0 5.0 2.5 6.0/10

Madkat
This angel has gone sour
I usually review the perfumes I enjoy. I was really looking forward to getting this as I love pineapple and cranberry notes however I don't think I have ever tried them together before in a perfume. I can definately pick out the pineapple, but the cranberry isn't as clear. I think either the cranberry or the violet is making the pineapple smell quite sour and not as sweet or juicy as I prefer it to.

Overall on me this is a strong, sharp, sweet yet sour, citrus like blend, that seems a bit green. Since my skin is very acidic I cannot wear green notes. Sillage was very good but longevity was low at just around an hour.

I'm going to keep my pineapple & cranberry mix limited to in cocktails only =)
7.5 5.0 3.0/10

Sharp, nauseating pineapple
There was no doubt about it, when I first smelt this fragrance I knew there was a note of pineapple in there somewhere.

Pineapple is quite possibly my least favourite note since it doesn't blend well with my skin chemistry and usually makes me nauseous.

Lil' Angel reeks of pineapple. Strong, sharp, juicy and headache inducing.

This fragrance reminds me so much of YSL's Baby Doll, it is almost like a complete replica. While the scent is quite fresh and for some, (who enjoy the smell of fresh pineapple), quite appealing, I can't seem to warm towards this fragrance even though I have tried.

Lil' Angel unfortunately was my least favourite out of the Harajuku Lovers series.

by Joe