Harajuku Lovers Love (2008) Eau de Toilette

Harajuku Lovers Love (Eau de Toilette) by Gwen Stefani / Harajuku Lovers

Harajuku Lovers Love (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Gwen Stefani / Harajuku Lovers for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-citrusy. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBamboo, Bergamot, Nectarine blossom, Peach, Honey pomelo
Heart Notes Heart NotesEgyptian jasmine, Jasmine sambac, Bunch-flowered narcissus, Peony, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesBlond woods, Musk, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.03.2018

5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Pink musk lollies
I'll admit that prior to testing the Harajuku Lovers series, I had little respect for Gwen Stefani fragrances. I was actually surprised when I first tested Love, I didn't expect it to be so unique and addictive.

The scent is soft and sweet. It smells somewhat like musk sticks, but a hell of a lot nicer and smoother on the skin.

The sillage is fantastic. I sprayed a tiny squirt on my left wrist and everywhere I went I felt like I was shrouded in a cloud of this fragrance. Perhaps the sillage is a little too strong because after a few hours I began to feel a little dizzy.

Overall, this is a nice balance between musky and sweet. It doesn't smell childish yet somehow I can't imagine a mature woman wearing Love.

Harajuku Lovers Love, is for the spriteful, energetic and pretty young women that aren't afraid to wear something bold and sugary sweet.