Halloween Man X 2019

Halloween Man X by Halloween
Halloween Man X is a popular perfume by Halloween for men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Perfumes y Diseño. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
Mineral notesMineral notes
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
AmberAmber
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by eBOSS, last update on 14.10.2021.

The drunk barista :-)
This fragrance is very hyped by many Youtubers. Why? Probably because the perfume with the coffee note is very unique and also a real Cheapie. But is it worth the hype? Here you get to know my view of things:

Fragrance: (6/10):
The fragrance I got me mainly because I like to drink coffee and also like the smell of roasted beans very much (as if you need in the perfumery as a break between the next fragrance sprint times again :-))
The coffee beans come out well, but the fragrance unfolds altogether too heavy for my taste in the direction of dull-sweet. The individual Kompomenten can be for me little differentiate i.e. the fragrance smells like a Zartibtter-Mokka-Mix Here I would have liked the cardamom stronger, which goes into a fresh, eucalyptically-spicy direction like a CK Shock, just without tobacco. Maybe a little pepper to it - perfect.

SILLAGE (6/10) / DURABILITY (7/10):
- The sillage is ok.
- The durability hälte good 6-7 hours on my skin.

VERSATILITY (6/10):
Fall / winter well wearable. Due to the sweetness and the coffee smell only limited use for the office.

CONCLUSION:
For me *not* Blindbuy - you should definitely sniff times sample. Generally interesting for all who are not averse to a sweetish, not too complex coffee scent. Price / performance in any case good!
Zlippy
Interesting but unfortunately not for everyone
Have taken over the fragrance from my father and then also unfortunately have to give.
The coffee note is really interesting and makes the dürft seductive. However, my father, as well as I have extreme headaches at moderate auftragen(3 Spruchstöße) get.
If you can tolerate the fragrance so a real recommendation.

A coffee and go
Very compared to the Uomo from Ferragamo, but I don't see the resemblance.
After a fresh outing, that very dark note of coffee quickly takes over the fragrance.
It has that gourmand touch, tinted, spicy, but does not lose its freshness and citrus touch.
It is a cool-weather fragrance and quite casual.
For the good price it has, it is well worth it for its originality and although it may seem surprising, it is very liked by those who smell it.
My heart won

Konquistador
Coffee, sweetness and a little dash of lemon
In the opening still sweet and a little citrusy the fragrance goes quite quickly to its true strength: A strong and yet well balanced coffee note (also smells definitely roasted). From the lavender and amber I have so far gotten almost nothing, but maybe I need to test more intensively.

The durability is with me unfortunately nothing (also not for the good price). This is about 2 hours, then remains only a residual mixture of the fragrance over. All in one a great fragrance as I find, especially for younger people.
Coffee from Spain
This one is my first of the series by Jesus Del Pozo.
And I have to say, "This one is really good!"

To the smell:
In the beginning you smell sweet cardamom, which gradually goes to sleep after 30min.
Then comes beautiful coffee to the appearance of the masculinity awakens.
Also in the base remains this coffee still paired with Tonka.

Shelf life:
Remained about 6 hours on my skin, after 1h 30 min rather skin noticeable.
For the price you can really not complain.

Conclusion:
A great fragrance that is just to have for 25€.
Ideal for a date night, or to go out at night times.
The one can buy blindly without hesitation.
Lavender, Cinnamon, Cardamom
Here now another review, which hopefully helps you to complete your impressions something. Today about the quite cheap fragrance Halloween Man X.

Flacon:
Absolutely nothing special. Quite clunky and without any real special features, the bottle looks pretty unspectacular and stands out in my collection rather by its spartan inconspicuousness.
Visually not exactly an eye-catcher.

Fragrance:
At the beginning I was a little surprised (blind purchase as a cheap appendage) how intense the top note opens and in particular the strong lavender note stands out. An ethereal, strong deep sweetness the mMn. by cinnamon and lemon still strengthened and balanced by the spicy cardamom is accompanied.
Through the heart and base notes I expected something more warmth but from whiskey and coffee I perceive (unfortunately) not very much. So for me, the fragrance consists more of the top note, which at most still dominates the fragrance with the incense until the end.
I could imagine the fragrance because of the somewhat too synthetic sweetness only difficult on older, serious gentlemen and must say to me the fragrance is a little too unbalanced / too simple. He already has what and is not bad but just not one hundred percent my thing. However, he has rightly gained a certain notoriety, because the performance is for this price range but very respectable. Who has a liking for sweet lavender scents, could come here at his expense.

Durability / Sillage:
Here the fragrance gives a perfectly reasonable role.
Holds on my skin well and gladly up to 8 hours through, while he at the beginning almost a little too energetically rushes into the nose and then gradually reduces in intensity.
Sillage is quite strong at the beginning and also in general I would say above average.

I hope I could offer you a little added value with my personal assessment and would be very happy about comments of course :)
MichaNase
The scent for today's modern zombie....
This scent is for Manfred the zombie. Just risen from the grave again, he creates more and more competition when he is hungry and bites a human guy again. Therefore, it needs new ways to impress a Zombina.

He now does this by smelling like Halloween Man X. Hupps, we must be careful that the finger does not break off when the spray head is operated and schwupps escapes the beautifully designed bottle a cloud of perfume. Modern synthethics for the modern zombie. Artificial cardamom? Lemon? Pretty generic, but also flies away again quickly.

Then comes a musty note, I guess that's supposed to be leather with coffee. Both is such a synthetic replica, that it is in combination the olfactory representation of the following taste: you're just at the dentist, just got tartar removed, there is still some blood in the mouth and you rinse out.
The scent is absolutely astringent.

Manfred is sure that the zombinas are on it. As long as their legs are not yet rotted away anyhow.

For me, Halloween Man X is nix, more than once full test wear did not go, then set at each further attempt the Abwaschzwang, because I got sick. I find the animalic Musc Ravageur or Lui by Mazzolari lighter, more pleasant and more wearable. Too bad about the petrochemical raw materials.
Coffee Gourmand
I think this scent is great for the price. The opening is very fruity with a good coffee note Towards the end, the coffee comes out in a sweet gourmand direction.
Also in the sillage and the durability's here nothing to complain for the price.
The Halloween Scent
The title sounds unsurprising when the perfume is called Halloween Man X. However, I refer to the association I have with this fragrance. He smells very sweet and reminiscent of the sweets that there are now times to enough on Halloween. This sweet gormandige scent is probably due to the tonka bean, cinnamon and lemon. But the sweetness alone does not make me think of Halloween. Through the dark wicked notes of cardamom, coffee and incense creates a mystical aura that conjures up in my mind the image of a dark street at dusk, there is a light fog in the air and the children run from door to door.

Absolutely a super scent for me, very affordable and I think the girls will love this mystically sweet one on me too. Btw this comment is from the perspective of a 21 year old. So probably vorallem for us younger generation a great fragrance.

Coffee and (no) Cigarettes
- Want some tea?
- Yeah, splash me.
- It's all herbals, man. No caffeine.
- That's what I'm talking about. No caffeine. Caffeine is ridiculous right now, man.
- Tell me about it.
- Caffeine leads to depression, makes you all irritable, have your heart beating fast. Faster heart rate, you know what I mean? And worse than anything, you drink that coffee, it gives you the shits, you know what I mean? So I try to stay away from that.
- I'm off that shit, anyway.
- Crisp and clean. No caffeine.

Contrary to what the characters from the movie Coffee and Cigarettes (2003) recommend in these quotes, Halloween Man X is an injection of caffeine.

In the opening, it's that coffee we drink when we have a headache in which we add a few drops of lemon to the contents of a Portuguese coffee cup (homemade recipe for migraines).
My displeasure with this perfume is that I stopped drinking coffee with sugar many years ago and the coffee scent with sweetness makes me a little sick, despite the fact that Halloween Man X is not that sweet. But these are already my habits.

The perfume is simple, it's pleasant and will please those who like the smell of weak coffee with sugar.
You also get some tonka bean that create a cozy scent for the autumn and the winter.

As for the price, if you stop drinking coffees for a few days, you've saved enough to buy a 125ml bottle.

Longevity is average, as with projection.

Blako11Blako11 5 months ago
It's my first fragrance, I loved the scent, what I don't like is its projection, a bit weak. Although for the price it is fine
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
Once you get trough the initial sweet opening a very realistic roasted coffee note developes. One of my most favourite cheapies. thumbs up!
TorkeTorke 1 year ago
The opening is very misleading. Seems like a weak citrus/lavender fragrance.
The drydown is the winner with a pleasent coffee smell.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
It smells like a coffee with sugar and a touch of tonka bean. There is also lemon in the opening. For younger men. Performance is not bad.
DarkbeatDarkbeat 2 years ago
Good, pretty and cheap. A kind of Salvatore ferragamo Uomo with a more youthful and casual style. Good performance, and great price.

by Acidflexst
by Acidflexst

Popular Halloween

Halloween Man Shot by Halloween Halloween Man by Halloween Halloween Shot by Halloween Halloween Man Rock On by Halloween Halloween by Halloween Halloween Man Hero by Halloween Halloween Man Tattoo by Halloween Mia Me Mine (Eau de Parfum) by Halloween Halloween Fleur by Halloween Halloween Tattoo by Halloween Halloween Blue Drop by Halloween Halloween I'm Unique by Halloween Mia Me Mine (Eau de Toilette) by Halloween Halloween Magic by Halloween