Hard Candy (2007)

Hard Candy by Hard Candy

Hard Candy is a perfume by Hard Candy for women and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Rhubarb, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Passion fruit, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Musk, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Feylamia, last update on 15.04.2017

10.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

FunkyTomo
A little known bargain Gourmand :)
I first bought this a couple of winters ago , after reading many good reviews online. Glad i did !! This is now one of my winter staple gourmands ( along with Violette Angel by Mugler - also discontinued as is HC - boo ). I believe it to be discontinued , but its still quite easy and cheap to buy ( Im stocking up for when its no longer avail - £10 for 100ml in UK! )

This scent is for the fun , happy party moods..Plenty of other scents for "serious" or "formal " occasions , this is NOT one of them ..PURE SUGARY SWEET FUN !!! It is the perfect antidote to the long , cold , wet miserable winters we have in my part of the world ( Northen England - "Up In't 'ills )

So , to the scent - It starts with an unusual blast of Rhubarb , pink pepper and white tea - Not your usual sweet perfume. Quite different to many I have tried. The heart is pure caramel candy sweetness , with a little bit of rose and jasmine to stop it been too cloying.

For a "cheap" £10 perfume the lasting power and sillage are of the scale ! DO NOT OVERSPRAY as this is some STRONG stuff. It lasts a good 8hr on my perfume eatng skin , and as for on clothes , well , i can still smell it on my fake furry white coat from last winter.

The cooler weather seems to be making a return here now ( bye bye summer) , thats a shame , but I am looking forward to the first proper chilly day when i will be breaking out the Hard Candy .

What a bargain - this is quality for the price. It trounces pradas " candy " IMO ( that one is just overpriced sugared water to me )
5.0/10

PBullFriend
all caramel, all the time
This is a very appropriate perfume for the brand and for its name. I got a sample because I love rhubarb scents. I smell caramel, caramel, caramel, and then, at about 20 minutes, some wafts of candied rhubarb. Unfortunately, the pleasant tartness of rhubarb is overpowered by the general sweetness. And then it's back to caramel. If you like those little plastic-wrapped cubes of Kraft caramel in the supermarket candy bins, you may love this scent. For me, it's too much of a good thing.

Chimidoro 4 years ago
Multiplex cinema pick-n-mix in the 90s. Pop, popcorn, candy. Toothachingly sweet. Opening makes me gag, but it settles down smoothly/nicely.+2

by MissGuerlain
by MissGuerlain
by BBking
by BBking

Popular Hard Candy

Hard Candy by Hard Candy Black (Body Mist) by Hard Candy Pink (Body Mist) by Hard Candy Pink (Eau de Parfum) by Hard Candy Black (Eau de Parfum) by Hard Candy Liquid by Hard Candy