Coccobello (2013)

Coccobello by Heeley

Coccobello is a perfume by Heeley for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is green-fresh. It is still in production.

James Heeley

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Palm leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoconut, Sea salt, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Sandalwood, Virginia cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.08.2019

5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Perfect beachy coconut
I don't like ozonic, aquatic or green scents and strong coconut gives me a headache so this was not a perfume I thought I'd fall in love with. I am glad I gave it a chance, though. From the bottle it smells very green and the first few minutes after application it is only sharpish greenness, no coconut whatsoever (at least not that horrible plasticky thing you smell in cheap body lotions).

In 20 minutes Coccobello slowly morphs into lovely beachy coconut. It is not sweet or overtly ozonic, just perfect greenish coconut with a hint of sweetness. It is quite linear which is not a bad thing because it is rather pleasant. It is not the most exciting perfume, but nevertheless a pleasure to wear in summer days.

I don't do seasons but somehow I am not able to wear it during winter. It needs some warmth to bloom. It has the similar seaside vibe as Womanity (minus fig and caviar/seaweed). Worth trying if you are looking for a summer scent, especially if you think you hate coconut or are one of the unlucky ones who would love Womanity but think it smells like female genitalia.
2.0/10

SystemeD
Coconut with a touch of vanilla
When I first sprayed Coccobello, I was reminded of a particular suntan lotion from many years ago. Coconut, and something slightly green.

And that is pretty much what Coccobello remained throughout -- a very linear coconut, with a touch of fresh greenness up front, and a touch of vanilla at bottom. But mostly coconut.
7.5 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Where is the coconut?
I was so excited to get my samples of this scent. I love tropicals and especially the coconut aspect in them. Coccobello is an odd one and hard for me to love. On my skin, it's a salty, green mess. Not one pin drop of coconut could be found shining through at all. I normally like both salty and green, but somehow this one is just off for me. It's almost bitter smelling really.

Itchynose 159 days ago
Feminine, rubbery green take on coconut. Soft and airy, inoffensive but not terribly exciting, close to the skin.

by Marron
by Marron
by Bosco
by Bosco

Popular Heeley

Sel Marin by Heeley Cardinal by Heeley Menthe Fraîche by Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur by Heeley Iris de Nuit by Heeley Note de Yuzu by Heeley Coccobello by Heeley Hippie Rose by Heeley Ophélia by Heeley Vetiver Veritas by Heeley L'Amandière by Heeley Verveine d'Eugène by Heeley Agarwoud by Heeley Esprit du Tigre by Heeley Chypre 21 by Heeley Oranges and Lemons, say the Bells of St. Clement's by Heeley Figuier / Fig by Heeley Bubblegum Chic by Heeley Phoenicia by Heeley Blanc Poudre by Heeley