Helmut Lang 2014 Eau de Cologne

Version from 2014
Helmut Lang (2014) (Eau de Cologne) by Helmut Lang
Bottle Design Marc Atlan
Helmut Lang (2014) (Eau de Cologne) is a popular perfume by Helmut Lang for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-creamy. The production was apparently discontinued.

RosemaryRosemary
Orange treeOrange tree
CedarwoodCedarwood
VanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Moenti, last update on 08.10.2021.

Helmut Lang EDC
Having already reviewed the 2014 re-issue of the EDP, today's turn is that of the Eau de Cologne. Not quite what I expected when I first tried it, but here is my take now after getting to know it well.

Pleasantly Surprised
I thought that this would be a little too strong and trendy to be a daily wearer, but to my surprise I've tended to reach for this whenever I need a Daily wear. It isn't special; however, it smells like a really good "generic" barbershop cologne. I know there are some purest who think this is inferior compared to the original, but I've never tried the original; so to me this cologne is great.

GodspeedGodspeed 8 months ago
My favorite cologne – clean with a bit of "rolling in the sheets" funk. Strangely, this has better longevity on my skin than the EDP.

by Profumorist
ACHTUNG - das ist die 2000er Vision EdC, nicht 2014
by BBMie
weich gelandet...
by ivko
Dieser Duft ist flüssiges Gold für mich :)
by Parma

Popular Helmut Lang

Helmut Lang (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Helmut Lang Helmut Lang (2000) (Eau de Cologne) by Helmut Lang Helmut Lang (2000) (Eau de Parfum) by Helmut Lang Cuiron (2014) by Helmut Lang Cuiron pour Homme (2002) (Eau de Cologne) by Helmut Lang Helmut Lang (Parfum) by Helmut Lang Velviona by Helmut Lang Cuiron pour Homme (2002) (After Shave) by Helmut Lang