Suite 712 by Henri Bendel

Pipette
17.12.2017 - 07:25 PM
Helpful Review

The Henri Bendel Department Store signature perfume

Henri Bendel fashions his store as "the ultimate girls playground" and elegant women shop there. This scent announces "here we are", in the spirit of cheerfulness.

The scent opens right away with a noticeable fruity/velvety note, I cannot point my finger on the exact configuration. It continues rather straightforward to a warm woody base with some musk mixed into it. In full bloom there is something luminous about it, something light and fluffy.

That is the idea of "shop until we drop". A scent to remember, to remember the good times.

There is also a scented candle. Not even lit, it scents up the drawer where I have stored it.

Latest Reviews

PipettePipette 4 years ago
Ambre Royal (Eau de Parfum) - Ormonde Jayne

Ambre Royal (Eau de Parfum) A noble scent
I have had, and tried, many Amber perfumes. But this one is top. Based upon reading about Geza Schoen's efforts to use excellent ingredients, I like to confirm that they shine through in this creation. The price is accordingly steep, but there...

PipettePipette 6 years ago
Vaniglia Sopraffina e Rhum - My Inner Island

Vaniglia Sopraffina e Rhum Not Tihota
Tihota smells pure and angelic, this thick vanilla scent is much stronger and more powdery. The rum note does not hurt either. A freshly baked poundcake comes to mind. The scent opens full and creamy and barely changes after that. Longevity...