GoLeafsGo7
03.10.2021 - 05:46 AM

The greatest fragrance of all-time...well, at least in my book

I have never smelled anything as good as Still. It is mind-blowing, exquisite, heavenly and addictive.

Still is a divine vanilla scent, supported by beautiful floral and woody elements. Jasmine is the most prominent floral note I detect. The vanilla is warm, rich and natural, and while it is sweet, it never gets cloying. The vanilla is assisted by nutty tonka bean, sweet teakwood and lactonic sandalwood, each adding more depth and character to the scent.

Similar to Blue Vanille, this pure perfume sits rather close to skin, but the longevity on skin is excellent. The ideal time to wear Still is during the spring season, but it is versatile enough for all-season wear. I would categorize this as unisex. This discontinued masterpiece is evocative of the extremely high quality I have come to expect from HJ and it currently has the honor of being my all-time favorite scent (and I doubt it will be dethroned anytime soon, if ever).

Latest Reviews

GoLeafsGo7GoLeafsGo7 3 hours ago
Tiédeur d'un Soir d'Été - Henry Jacques

Tiédeur d'un Soir d'Été Aptly named: Warmth of a Summer Evening
Tiédeur d'un Soir d'Été (Tiédeur) is a Singapore boutique exclusive. To me, sandalwood is the star of the show here, with rose playing a supporting role. The initial phase is slightly peppery followed by a blend of floral...

GoLeafsGo7GoLeafsGo7 14 days ago
Les Élixirs Charnels - Oriental Brûlant - Guerlain

Les Élixirs Charnels - Oriental Brûlant An underrated beauty from Guerlain: a lovely Oriental Gourmand
Oriental Brûlant is a soft and warm Oriental Gourmand scent. It is powdery, nutty and buttery (almond and tonka bean), sweet (vanilla), and styrax gives it a unique amber-like resinous/balsamic quality. Oriental...