Dirty Ginger (2017)

Dirty Ginger by Heretic Parfums

Dirty Ginger is a perfume by Heretic Parfums for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-green. It is still in production.

Douglas Little

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepper, Lime, Cumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Shiso leaf, Clove
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Clary sage, Palo Santo

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.10.2018.

It lacks polish
Strange ginger. Oh, I see. We're talking lime first. That explains the confusion. Or not, because above all I find the scent green-spicy, slightly (cumin?)-sweaty possibly. Freshly cut grass comes to mind. A colleague added carnation - fits, as does the information. I wouldn't have called any of this "dirty. "
Maybe that'll come. But first, the lime in question slowly turns into ginger for my sake. And I have to nibble at that before the conjecture takes shape that a theoretical approach from two directions could be meant here. The citric acid and the sometimes almost duck pond green as one aspect each of the total capacity of ginger - in different degrees of ripeness?

Hmm. Based on my experience with Heretic so far, I don't really believe in such a figelinsch-evolved concept. Let's forget that and turn to the next riddle in the following hours: Rubber. Vetiver rubber, I think. Strong acidity. Does that ring a bell? Of course I am! Tauer-Sauer-Vetiver-Rubber. It's like Tauer's Vetiver Dance. Not as a twin, that's for the record. Rather it serves me as a picture to illustrate what is offered today.

Optionally, 'Dirty Ginger' is a (completely unsoiled) attempt to work in such a direction. As far as that's concerned, I get the impression again that Heretic lacks the finishing touches, which are probably absolutely necessary when it comes to turning somewhat more offside ideas into perfume
I thank KingLui for the rehearsal.

Popular Heretic Parfums

Poltergeist (Eau de Parfum) by Heretic Parfums Jasmine Smoke by Heretic Parfums Scandalwood by Heretic Parfums Holi Water by Heretic Parfums Blood Cedar (Eau de Parfum) by Heretic Parfums Coeur Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Heretic Parfums Amulet by Heretic Parfums Smudge by Heretic Parfums Pistil Whip by Heretic Parfums India Ink (Eau de Parfum) by Heretic Parfums