Amazone Light 1993

Amazone Light is a popular perfume by Hermès for women and was released in 1993. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

AmberAmber
Blackcurrant budBlackcurrant bud
JasmineJasmine
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
NarcissusNarcissus
PeachPeach
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Fran, last update on 17.09.2020.

Cumulnimbus
A different idea of a summer perfume
I beg Hermes house to relaunch this fragrance, I've just got some left and it is indeed my favourite summer scent. The truth is that I generally don't enjoy sweet fruity scents that much, but here fruits are under the flower control. The scent is a fresh and dry floral powdery perfume in which narcissus and vetiver are guarding to keep it from being sweet, something I really appreciate. I can feel the a bit of transparent tuberose and jasmin, and a woody base under the vetiver.

In my opinion, the rough tartness effect of his summer scent is at the same time cooling, unusual, unique and what makes me love Amazone Eau de Fraicheur's even more than I do love her older beloved sister Amazone, which is woodier and richer with a rose note (not present here) and which I use the rest of seasons but I dislike in warmer days.

Please Hermes, bring it back, there is a huge desert of millions of new extra sweet fruity summer scents out there each summer that everyone else seems to love and I can only occasionally like. I deeply long for the existence of this other kind of extraordinary creations.

As in most of this house's scents, this shows quality materials, stays close to skin and lasts a long time for a summer scent

by Kaschima
by Kaschima
by Fran
by Fran

Popular Hermès

Hermessence Ambre Narguilé by Hermès Terre d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Bel Ami (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Bel Ami Vétiver by Hermès L'Ambre des Merveilles by Hermès Concentré d'Orange Verte by Hermès Rocabar (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Voyage d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès Hermessence Cuir d'Ange by Hermès Hermessence Vétiver Tonka by Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermès Equipage (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermès Eau de Rhubarbe Écarlate by Hermès Hermessence Rose Ikebana by Hermès Calèche (Soie de Parfum) by Hermès 24, Faubourg (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Calèche (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Concentré de Pamplemousse Rose by Hermès