Eau d'Orange Douce (2005)

Eau d'Orange Douce by Hermès
Eau d'Orange Douce is a popular limited perfume by Hermès for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Green notes, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesMandarin, Orange, Linden blossom, Linden tree leaf
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Sani, last update on 20.05.2020.

Lime blossom dream
Q... how did this happen?!!! I never thought I would... But I'm in love :) In the lime blossom.

This fragrance has converted me and such an effect on me that I would give all my fragrances for this.

Yet it is only a very gentle, dimmed, almost fleeting green breath, which I absolutely want to capture.

It is like a feeling of spring, a tingling sensation in your stomach full of excited anticipation, like the hope that everything will be all right and that all worries will vanish.

I am transferred to nature, on a day between spring and summer, and I smell the green leaves of the trees and the lime blossoms. Not honeyed, but clean, slightly flowery and penetratingly fresh. It is like breaking a lime branch and tasting the blossom and the juice of the branch.

I hardly take fruity nuances, only at the beginning the slightly waxy, bitter taste of the Neroli and in the course a very discreet, barely perceptible, herbaceous note. These ingredients form the link with the original fragrance "Eau d'Orange Verte". A light wood tone is added to the base, which combines wonderfully with the others to create a very natural, relaxed, green natural tone.

Therefore it is especially suitable for leisure time, but also for all other occasions, as it will not disturb anyone. Ideal in spring and summer.

And it's refreshing! Like a sudden blast of air that blows through you once and leaves you happy and smiling.

Sweet by no means, as the name - sweet orange water - suggests.

On my skin I perceive it for about 5 hours, whereby it is very close from the beginning.

I don't know who created this fragrance, maybe already Jean-Claude Ellena, who joined Hermes at that time - there's nothing about it on the internet - but he should urgently get another order to revive this fragrance!

I am in love... and have surrendered :)

by DemonHead
by DemonHead

Popular Hermès

Terre d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès Hermessence Ambre Narguilé by Hermès Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Bel Ami (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès L'Ambre des Merveilles by Hermès Concentré d'Orange Verte by Hermès Bel Ami Vétiver by Hermès Rocabar (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Voyage d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès Hermessence Cuir d'Ange by Hermès Hermessence Vétiver Tonka by Hermès Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermès Equipage (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Hermessence Rose Ikebana by Hermès Eau de Rhubarbe Écarlate by Hermès Calèche (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Un Jardin sur le Toit by Hermès Elixir des Merveilles by Hermès Hiris by Hermès