Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche (2014)

Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche is a popular perfume by Hermès for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Citruses, Watery notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Patchouli, Cedar

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.04.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 6.0/10

Sneaky Beast
I wanted to like him, even learn to love him, because I was so taken with his top note. So nice fresh and orange, I thought that would be excellent for warm days.

Had tested it at that time on a paper strip and also here it changed like few smells on it and I realized that I had to test it extensively, because it was already there we say times difficult.
I am honestly no friend of the normal Hermes, in my statement at that time I compared him so with the bio-teacher without devaluing this to mean, but in my direction he does not go and all the more surprised I was then at the first time smell of the Tre Fraiche.

I really liked the kick of the fresh notes and the slightly aquatic and so he got on my skin.

And then this wonderful initial smell hit me in the back with a knife. I'm having a hard time with some flowery notes anyway, but if that's the rose geranium that comes out then it's one from hell. So terribly intrusive that I get a headache and so penetrating that it became really unpleasant. Needless to say, the freshness was also completely beaten up and somewhere remained unconscious on the track.

Out back, when the Flower of Death has run riot, it even gets nice and soft again, probably that's the Patchouli as bouncer together with his woody buddies who make it better.

Conclusion: From the front pointed, from behind pleasant, in the middle rages a rose war and indeed too long, than that I could bear it.

But the bottle's great.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Hitchslap
Too nice, smooth yet not criminal.
How are there no reviews for this yet?
If you are no fan of the original then give this baby a try, the flint is not in sight and the spiciness is toned down and the orange-ness is awesome!

So cool and perfect for HOT weather.

Not snobby and not gutter either, you'll notice nostrils flaring trying to take this in.

Cool, like the other side of the pillow..........

KingPin 56 days ago
A calmer and fresher take on the original, but seriously - Ellena needs to step away from the spice rack, it’s getting a bit dated.+1
Hajuvana 7 months ago
My current go-to citrus and one of Ellena's finer works for sure. I'm quite surprised no one has mentioned how rosy it is!
DavidBraz 7 months ago
Opens with a mouthwatering natural orange which gets envolved by a nice woody base. Somehow very distinct from the OG but really pleasuring.
Apicius 4 years ago
Citruses on woods. The beautiful Metal edition flacon tricked me into buying this fragrance.+3

by Andreas09
by Justintaim
by Beautycase
by Beautycase

Popular Hermès

Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermès Terre d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès Hermessence Ambre Narguilé by Hermès Voyage d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Un Jardin sur le Toit by Hermès Eau des Merveilles by Hermès Hermessence Vétiver Tonka by Hermès Un Jardin en Méditerranée by Hermès Le Jardin de Monsieur Li by Hermès Jour d'Hermès (Eau de Parfum) by Hermès Bel Ami (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès 24, Faubourg (Eau de Parfum) by Hermès Concentré d'Orange Verte by Hermès Un Jardin après la Mousson by Hermès Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermès L'Ambre des Merveilles by Hermès Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche by Hermès Rocabar (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Elixir des Merveilles by Hermès