Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès

BLESSED
01.06.2022 - 08:38 PM

BEWARE THE WOLVES, BEACAUSE YOU WILL SMELL LIKE SHEEP

[1] - THE CRAB WALK SCENT

● - I am not happy to express my disappointment of falling from the top of high expectations.

● - It was very difficult for me to judge this deceptive fragrance that took me so long to reach a final real impression, that I don't think will change my real impression about this fragrance.

● - The difficulty I have experienced, is not related to opening or waiting the magic moment in the dry down, or understanding the philosophy behind creating the scent, simply it’s about picking the real vibe of this one, as if was walking like crab, so hard to predict its destination.

[2] – HUNTING DOWN THE SCENT:

● - THE TRICKY START: At the beginning of wearing, several months ago, my nose was picking that dirty bitter orange, perhaps because I was influenced by some of the exaggerated reviews.

● - SOMETHING WRONG: I remember one time wearing it, and I was in a crowded restaurant, waiting for my order, I felt like there was something wrong, something I didn't like about it, I was uncomfortable, but I kept wearing it on several occasions.

● - SHEEPFOLD: One day early morning, I wore it, then went to my work, but when I start driving my car, I felt like I was in sheepfold, while I'm still totally not aware, I just opened the four windows of my car, to get fresh air, where does this smell come from ? thank GOD, I don’t have meetings at work, it will be so embarrassing, I don’t want smell like sheep.

Latest Reviews

BLESSEDBLESSED 22 days ago
Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême - Chanel

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême After almost finshing my full bottel
I'm not so excited to write full review about (Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme), simplly beacuse it's not worth the money and not worth the hybe. 1- Don't get fooled by the reviewers on YT who classified this as sexy fragrance,...

BLESSEDBLESSED 3 months ago
Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) - Nishane

Wūlóng Chá (Extrait de Parfum) MY MUG OF TEA IN THE AIR
● THE OFFICIAL DEFINITION ON NISHANE WEBSITE: (As one of the strongest fresh scents in the market, it opens on citrus notes of bergamot, orange and mandarin that provide the sparkling freshness. While Mediterranean fig and musk provide...