Terre d'Hermès 2009 Parfum

Terre d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès
Bottle Design Philippe Mouquet
Top 23 in Men's Perfume
Terre d'Hermès (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Hermès for men and was released in 2009. The scent is woody-earthy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Grapefruit, Cedarwood, Shiso, Benzoin

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 14.05.2021.

KenDo
Wait a minute... where do I know that from?!
The fragrance starts, as I find, artificially citrusy. After about 2 hours I smelled again on my arm, on which I have applied the fragrance and thought to myself: Wait a minute...that seems familiar. Yes, even very familiar. A few moments passed before the scales fell from my eyes. I have a beard soap that is very similar to this fragrance.
From then on, the association to a how-fresh-showered scent was irrefutable.
Would be interested to know if anyone else classifies it that way.
Million Dollar Deals..
... Are what I think of when I wear this fragrance.

Is not like I would like to close them, but that would be beyond the scope here and it is about the fragrance.

In fact, the fragrance starts quite citrusy and has me at first slightly deterred.

My wife did not like this fragrance absolutely, there are other fragrances in my collection, which she finds very attractive.

In the drydown, however, this fragrance unfolds its true strength. I can only describe it woody-earthy fragrance experience.

This fragrance exudes confidence, dominance, power, determination, discipline and masculinity.

Personally, I can imagine the fragrance only on a man, but will also be gladly disabused.

In any case, you should buy this fragrance blind, try it out first. Is perhaps not for everyone something.

Unless you want to make million dollar deals.... ;-)
From WC duck to star salesman in 60 minutes
With all honor to Jean-Claude Ellena, but the prelude is simply terrible. Only with the Eau Intense Vetiver is the WC duck smell prelude even more terrible. Really only the good words here in the forum and on the Internet have moved me to give this fragrance even more of my attention and patience.
And then came the shock. I must admit, I almost felt a little exposed, but I sat alone at the desk with my fragrance, because I would not have expected this development so.

Perhaps the prelude is even deliberately chosen so terrible to make the turnaround and the amplitude to the dry heart and base note as gigantic as possible. I'm talking about a difference like heaven and hell here. From a fragrance that could just serve as a smell refresher after doing his private business, to a fragrance that could bring you million-dollar deals in business.

But what does it smell like?
Earthy, tart, strong and yet slightly sweet. Pure confidence.
A fragrance to talk the solvent millionaire yet the (far more expensive) Maybach Exelero instead of the Ferrari La Ferrari beautiful. A fragrance for the sale of life insurance. A scent for the used car dealer next door. Where money plays a role, Terre d'Hermes has found its place of development. Where man (s) wants to underline his self-confidence and his appearance, there Terre d'Hermes is right.

With enough confidence, this fragrance is also in everyday life and office a blast, overall rather for seasoned men, but with a little charisma also in the lecture hall an eye-catcher.
Drake
Noble, adult, protective, warm and bright - rightly a classic (from the point of view of a 20s-something)
The fragrance opens strongly very pungent citrus, but quickly develops into a wonderful, almost cuddly vetiver fragrance. Contrary to typical cold, clean and faceless vetiver scents, this fragrance radiates security, warmth and protection. Accordingly, it is perceived by the environment as particularly inviting and pleasant. In its base note it is not obtrusive, but adult, self-confident and present. Does not have to prove anything to anyone, but at the same time is not pleasing to all, but knows how to convince with its unique combination of wamer citric and self-confident vetiver scent.
He is definitely also for young people in their 20s wearable and not only for older audience.
However, I would not use it as an Everyday signature fragrance for the whole year. Perhaps also because I would then the uniqueness of the fragrance with daily use no longer so perceive. Only on special occasions like going out or meeting friends would I use the fragrance, but not every day at university. (Possibly a freshie flanker like the Terre d'Hermès Eau Fraiche is more suitable there, although this would still have to be tested).

Let you from the first time smell not deterred and give it time. Definitely a fragrance if only as a small bottle, may move into my collection. Rightly a classic with solid flankers, whereby everyone finds his preferences.

Class In A Bottle
Now this scent starts off smelling very lush and classy with it's orange and grapefruit aroma. It's deep and well rounded and gets a bit smoky in the mid-notes due to the flint note.

As time passes you can smell a earthy mossy patchouli with some woods. The longevity is excellent as I get several hours and even when I think it's gone it sometimes reappears. Sillage and projection are only within half a arms length making it a more intimate scent for the wearer to enjoy.

All in all a smooth and classy scent that's quite versatile due to it's understated nature.
Duftsicher
One of the first fragrances I had to buy...
Vetiver has always been an incredibly beautiful color and ingredient for a good fragrance and here simply fits a lot.
For me very masculine for strong characters with a slight sweetness.
Flacon: simple but noble
Shelf life and Sillage: good shelf life with initially good Sillage, which then flattens out

Nickolas33
Classic, but bit overrated..
Maybe this is because of my high expectations on this one or may be I bought it from the wrong seller, but I did not like this version as much as Terre Hermes EDT. I think EDT has better scent and more importantly (and surprisingly), better longevity and sillage. Of course Terre Hermes parfum is very good fragrance but I think EDT is a better buy since it is more charismatic (at least to me) and plus, its cheaper and available in 100ml, whereas EDP is offered in 75ml and with the higher price.
Morricone
06.07.2020
A great man of film history has died - Ennio Morricone.

A man who has musically translated the understanding of content & dramaturgy of a script like no other.
A man who was always where he should be A man who never sold below his worth.
A man who never sought the limelight.
A man who made himself mortal
I have always respected and loved this man for what he has done - for what he is For me, someone who gave me reasons in my youth to watch films that I would at best have considered mediocre without his musical accompaniment. Gave me reasons to watch films several times. Gave me reasons to kindle a love for film as only few before and after it could.

From classic westerns, to great horror and thriller classics, to films of the modern age. Seldom has anyone covered such a wide range. For every occasion, for every topic
Always well dressed, always groomed, always professional.

If a fragrance could represent the nature and essence of a person, Terre d'Hermès Parfum would be my choice for Mr. Morricone.

Rest in peace.
World class!
Terre d' Hermes was the first fragrance I bought and I LOVE it. The durability and charisma on me and my surroundings are incredible. Many people know it and therefore the recognition factor is extremely high, so that I have been asked about this perfume at birthday parties or other occasions. But apparently it is especially popular with older contemporaries, because I have often been able to smell this wonderful olfactory trick in my surroundings, be it at the opera, the theatre, vernissage etc. It seems to be very popular with younger audiences in France, as when visiting French acquaintances, many young men in this circle often and extensively applied the fragrance. Here in Germany I have very rarely noticed it among younger people. But this should not be a statistical survey ;)
For me it is a wonderful companion for evening hours in cultivated company. I see it less during the day on hot summer days, but in the evening it is wearable for me. The bottle has a great spray head and the cap is, in my opinion, something special and ingenious.
Especially dominant are the notes pepper and grapefruit, although I am no expert in this area;)
Even the price is justified for such an interesting and striking fragrance and I have already experienced perfumes which I liked much worse for the same price.
All in all, the perfume is an absolute classic of the art of perfumery and it will accompany me for a long time to come.

Amazing Creation
I love Terre d'Hermes parfum. It is a beautifully mellow but strong citrus, pepper, woody creation. Deep and authentic it is for a confident mature man with good taste. It induces an almost dream like state with me it is so beautiful. I fell in love with the EDT years ago the first time I met it. Both work well for me, mon amour

MeneeixMeneeix 3 months ago
My signature fragrance, the smell of a citrus and earthy mix that lasts more than 8 hours.
JayNayJayNay 3 months ago
Overpowering loud headache causing synthetic scent. Not for ment for me.
VictorLhvVictorLhv 3 months ago
It lacks everything that makes the Eau de Toilette fascinatingly addictive! Best to be avoided. Very disappointing!
MarabuntaMarabunta 4 months ago
Difficult to find a better daily summer scent. Made around the idea of a rotten orange on the street when the sun is shining with virulence.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Td'H Parfum is slightly different from EDT. The orange is dryer and bitter. We have more citrus but the vetiver is woodier. More mature.
VangleyVangley 9 months ago
Incredible scent. Very sophisticated! A must have
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
Aromatic with fruity touches and an earty character (as the name "Terre" suggest), it's a very classy edp for today's gentlemen.Good!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Terre! The best ripe orange in perfumery. The combo with earthy vetiver is just magnificent. I must use it every week or so. Just love it!
AttlasAttlas 2 years ago
This one deserves it's price unlike many other popular ones. Quality, versatility, longevity, sillage: EXCELENT. A complete perfume. 5 stars
ZEPRIKANZEPRIKAN 4 years ago
wonderschoen duft,

by Blödel
by Blödel
Turn your face to the sun and all the shadows fall behind you
by 115jp
by AirTiger
Terre d Hermes (Parfum) von Hermes
by Chnokfir

Popular Hermès

Hermessence Ambre Narguilé by Hermès Terre d'Hermès (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Bel Ami (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Bel Ami Vétiver by Hermès L'Ambre des Merveilles by Hermès Concentré d'Orange Verte by Hermès Rocabar (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Voyage d'Hermès (Parfum) by Hermès Hermessence Cuir d'Ange by Hermès Hermessence Vétiver Tonka by Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil by Hermès Equipage (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermès Hermessence Rose Ikebana by Hermès Eau de Rhubarbe Écarlate by Hermès Calèche (Soie de Parfum) by Hermès Amazone (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Calèche (Eau de Toilette) by Hermès Elixir des Merveilles by Hermès Hiris by Hermès