Bois Dahman 2015

Bois Dahman by Hervé Gambs
Bois Dahman is a perfume by Hervé Gambs for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is leathery-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

SandalwoodSandalwood Birch barkBirch bark SaffronSaffron FrankincenseFrankincense AmberAmber Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 26.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Hervé Gambs / Bois Dahman
A very elegant and balanced fragrance (woody and spicy) of many types of trees, slightly tinted with saffron and beautifully smoothed and tame with sweeter vanilla. What kind of trees do we have here? We have sandalwood, we have birch bark, we have cedar. Such a sawmill full of scents wafting around, where sandalwood and vanilla smooth out any harsher smells.
It is not a massacre and I think that it will smell better in spring and summer on the skin than in winter or autumn (this is my opinion) - when the skin is warmer, warmer and more designed. These perfumes are more close to the skin (until I have to test them in the summer - I'm curious about them then), and lasts about 6 hours.
A fragrance, in my opinion, especially for those who want to get acquainted with… tamed 'black' in a perfume with a very accessible and unisex face (there is a male and female element here).
Sometimes they remind me a bit of Palo Santo (Carner Barcelona), and sometimes Notorious Oud (Durga).

Popular by Hervé Gambs

Rouge Cardinal by Hervé Gambs Ombre Sauvage by Hervé Gambs Hôtel Riviera by Hervé Gambs Tonka Majestic by Hervé Gambs La Baie des Anges by Hervé Gambs Infusion Noire by Hervé Gambs Pink Évidence by Hervé Gambs Iris Royal by Hervé Gambs Jardin Privé by Hervé Gambs Domaine du Cap by Hervé Gambs Hôtel Particulier by Hervé Gambs Cœur Couronné by Hervé Gambs Coup de Grâce by Hervé Gambs Oud Plaza by Hervé Gambs Eden Palace by Hervé Gambs Night Owl by Hervé Gambs