Infusion Noire 2015

Infusion Noire by Hervé Gambs
Infusion Noire is a perfume by Hervé Gambs for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

CedarCedar
SageSage
LavenderLavender
Star aniseStar anise
PimentoPimento
PepperPepper
NutmegNutmeg

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.11.2020.

Bonfire
I find this one seriously weird. There's no way the notes-list on this site is complete: this ^must^ contain cade oil or birch tar or something.

When I first broach it it smells very intensely - to me anyway, but I could not get any of the apothecaries in the store to agree with me - of burning wood - and by this I mean ^properly^ burning wood - a veritable bonfire! Then as it evolves it does all kinds of crazy olfactory acrobatics - it's an olfactory Wechselspiel ^überwältigend^! I can't even begin to map out its course in detail: maybe next time I wear this I'll set forth a real-time account. But it never quite loses the bonfire note: it remains like a high tower or mountain peak (or a beacon-fire on top of one) that one never completely loses sight of in one's itinery.

I'm not sure it's ever really particularly funky or animalic or middenly, or whatever of the various (& variously polite) figures one might prefer for ^that^ quality. No, it's not quite one of ^that^ sort, I do adduce.

Popular Hervé Gambs

Rouge Cardinal by Hervé Gambs Ombre Sauvage by Hervé Gambs Hôtel Riviera by Hervé Gambs Bois Dahman by Hervé Gambs La Baie des Anges by Hervé Gambs Jardin Privé by Hervé Gambs Domaine du Cap by Hervé Gambs Hôtel Particulier by Hervé Gambs Iris Royal by Hervé Gambs Tonka Majestic by Hervé Gambs Pink Évidence by Hervé Gambs Coup de Grâce by Hervé Gambs Oud Plaza by Hervé Gambs Cœur Couronné by Hervé Gambs Eden Palace by Hervé Gambs Night Owl by Hervé Gambs