YKW? IDEK 2020

YKW? IDEK by Hexennacht
YKW? IDEK is a perfume by Hexennacht for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Floral
Fruity
Gourmand
Sweet
Creamy

AldehydesAldehydes RaspberryRaspberry ApricotApricot Pink pepperPink pepper GrassGrass PapayaPapaya VanillaVanilla Cotton candyCotton candy
Submitted by MSCRoman, last update on 21.01.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Very sweet
I like this sweet perfume—it reminds me of the carnival in July.
Raspberries, vanilla, and cotton candy are the main notes I detect and they’re strangely wonderful. I’m not normally into sweet perfumes, but I enjoy this one. My dog is all over me when I wear it, too.
I would say it’s a youthful perfume because of the candy scent, but really all ages can enjoy.
Sillage and durability good. Price point good.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
Sweet, delicious and warm.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Hexennacht

Champanilla by Hexennacht Pamplemousse by Hexennacht Cuir by Hexennacht Loup-Garou by Hexennacht Bourbon Street by Hexennacht Killer Queen by Hexennacht Ceci N'est Pas Une Pipe. by Hexennacht Cereal Killer by Hexennacht 1990 by Hexennacht Espiritismo by Hexennacht Dodongo's Cavern by Hexennacht Chocolate Orange by Hexennacht I  ♥ the 80's by Hexennacht Children of the Corn by Hexennacht Dropped Lolly by Hexennacht Cloven by Hexennacht Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by Hexennacht Ecto-1 by Hexennacht Chai-mallow by Hexennacht Scenic Route by Hexennacht