Orient Express (2017)Eau de Parfum

Orient Express (Eau de Parfum) by Heymountain Cosmetics

Orient Express (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Heymountain Cosmetics for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Mandarin, Bergamot, Oriental rose, Frankincense, Orchid, Violet, Lily-of-the-valley, Cedar

Submitted by Tulabacke64, last update on 10.05.2019.

5.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

Gandix
With the Orient Express to Africa?
Every normal person will think of this train with the same name.
Heavy, oriental, a great dark rose and incense that fits.

But what did I do?
I tested this scent for the first time at some over 30 degrees and it catapulted me right into the heart of Africa.
The air is shimmering hot, even at an advanced night hour.
Even the wind, more hot than it would cool down, makes my lips brittle.
I sip my brew, which seems to make me drunk.
I'm at a party,
heavy hangs the smell of the opium tires in the air,
the locals dance to the music.
The drums determine the rhythm, boom, boom, boom, boom...........
The earth seems to fibrillate and the blood in my veins with it.
I observe the exstatic dance movements of the bodies
i'm getting hotter and hotter
slowly I rise............................

Even today, when I use this fragrance on hot days, I still have this association, but it is so much more.
First he has a very wonderful rose, spicy, together with the green stems.
She rests on a sweet, very pleasant incense bed. Nothing is silvery and cool, but still spicy, warm and soft.
It even plays, completely unexpectedly with such a fragrance, a slightly clean note with pure.
The remaining flowers accompany, I can not specifically smell out.
A tiny note in the fragrance reminds me of the beautiful Fenjal, which my grandmother used to use, and of which I always stole something to smell as a child.
Another, to the original version of Old-Spice, which my grandpa always used.
But above everything floats this wonderfully spicy rose, with the beautiful, soft incense.

The Orient-Express takes me personally into the distance and into the past, with quite wonderful scent impressions and memories.
A very special scent.

It has a heavy but quite pleasant silage and a very good durability.

Popular Heymountain Cosmetics

Feels like Heaven by Heymountain Cosmetics Lulu's Back In Town (Extrait) by Heymountain Cosmetics Midnight in Paris by Heymountain Cosmetics Little Mermaid by Heymountain Cosmetics Woodstock by Heymountain Cosmetics Happy Golden Days by Heymountain Cosmetics Have I Told You Lately by Heymountain Cosmetics Cotton Candy by Heymountain Cosmetics Vallée de Mai (Extrait) by Heymountain Cosmetics Give My Love To Rose by Heymountain Cosmetics Walking In The Winter Wonderland by Heymountain Cosmetics Jazzee Blue by Heymountain Cosmetics You're Perfect To Me by Heymountain Cosmetics Maui Dreams by Heymountain Cosmetics 1920s Absolute by Heymountain by Heymountain Cosmetics Luck Of The Irish by Heymountain Cosmetics Chasing Pirates (Extrait) by Heymountain Cosmetics Birds & Bees by Heymountain Cosmetics Sweet Leilani by Heymountain Cosmetics Lulu's Back in Town (Solid Perfume) by Heymountain Cosmetics