Fraaagola Saalaaata

Fraaagola Saalaaata by Hilde Soliani Profumi
Fraaagola Saalaaata is a perfume by Hilde Soliani Profumi for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Hilde Soliani

StrawberryStrawberry
SaltSalt

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 29.04.2020.

Happy PEZ
Salty strawberry - what could be said about two notes?

First: It would be a shock to me if I would smell this perfume on a man. I doubt it is a real unisex fume. It also seems to be age-limited, like a cartoon.

Salt is really in the bottle, and the two notes are not always so well-balanced. Especially at the beginning salt is stronger, once it was so salty, that tempted me to use scaling chemical on my wrist. After a half hour the fruit wins the bottle. Khm, I mean, the battle. For my nose it is rather artificial strawberry than natural, but the only one reason of it must be that it is overflowing. I felt last time this odor from PEZ candy. This is the real, childish soul of FRAAAGOLA SAALAAATA (counted carefully, how many "A" should I type - so the name is mirroring the playful elan of creator). Later on F.S. is agreeable to tame till the level of marshmallow.
Longevity was more than 6 hours on me, sillage - simply more than enough.

Do not wear it for business issues - unless you are kindergarten teacher.

I mean all what was written down here on a positive way. Fraaagola Saalaaata is a waggish and easy-going perfume for days, when nothing wrong can happen.
2.5

Seaside Fresh Fruit Stand on Turks and Caicos
This is a yummy and heavenly in its simplicity and well executed. It wears like a sheer fresh & fruity body splash. Salty air comes in on a breeze and picks up succulent juicy red strawberries. This scent is youthful, playful and would be appropriate on any girl, ages 6-60. If you handed me a bottle of Strawberry Shortcake Perfume, this is what I would hope it would smell like- very natural, innocent and edible. The downsides of this scent are as follows: (1) Weak sillage- less than 4 cm (coming from my sample, perhaps it is better when sprayed on), (2) Poor longevity- this disappears on me within 1 hour and (3) The bottle design shows a total lack of imagination and inspiration. Oh wait, I almost forgot (4)The price of this is totally ridiculous (200 usd), for what it is-two notes. I think I can find something like this at the local pharmacy for the cost of a ham sandwich.
2.5

Rosecat
Juicy Strawberry & Raspberry!
Notes are Strawberry (the wild small ones) and salt! Its opening is balsamic to me, juicy and mouthwatering. Although this is sweet it would really indulge those looking for quality strawberry/raspberry fragrance as opposed to the synthetic cloying ones available. Its a simple formula, but works well. My only gripe is the price!! $200!! It reminds me of these raspberry jelly lollies we have here in Australia!

by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42

Popular Hilde Soliani Profumi

Vani Choc by Hilde Soliani Profumi Conaffetto by Hilde Soliani Profumi CiocoRosissimo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Bell'Antonio by Hilde Soliani Profumi Crema di Latte by Hilde Soliani Profumi Orgasmo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Vecchi Rossetti by Hilde Soliani Profumi Il Vs Iris by Hilde Soliani Profumi Doolciiisssimo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Gli Invisibili - Io by Hilde Soliani Profumi Buonissimo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Lambrosc by Hilde Soliani Profumi Gli Invisibili - 24.09.2011 by Hilde Soliani Profumi Orgasmo & Menta by Hilde Soliani Profumi Vani Chic by Hilde Soliani Profumi Luce by Hilde Soliani Profumi Peccatrice by Hilde Soliani Profumi Hot Milk by Hilde Soliani Profumi Una Tira l'Altra by Hilde Soliani Profumi Gli Invisibili - Cristina by Hilde Soliani Profumi