Il Vs Iris by Hilde Soliani Profumi
Il Vs Iris is a popular perfume by Hilde Soliani Profumi for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Hilde Soliani

Green bell pepper, Orris root, Almond, Sandalwood

Submitted by Tivellon, last update on 02.03.2020.

Delicate soul flatterer
Do you love that so much when you can still smell the scents of the lecture on your skin when you wake up in the morning? I'm always totally ecstatic. As a rule, this is usually only achieved by the fierce candidates with the appropriate sillage. The exception is in my collection take Bonds Brant Park Il Vs Iris by Hilde Soliani. The Iris from the Ti-Amo series was the first Soliani I got to know and a direct hit. Before, I didn't even know I was an iris lover. It was the almond that aroused my interest. And the almond also makes this fragrance special. The creaky, slightly herbaceous iris combined with the sweet almond transforms Solianis iris into a wonderfully delicate, very close cream scent. One has the feeling to have creamed oneself with sinfully expensive body cream. Luxury of the special kind. I personally can't smell paprika and sandal now, but I'm not the expert on that either.

This fragrance is a soul flatterer. So soft and innocent on the skin but nevertheless it has its presence and with more than 8 hours an excellent shelf life. A fragrance that doesn't bother anyone, but that still attracts attention from time to time, e.g. my mother-in-law, who loves it so much about me.

You don't have to be an explicit flower scent fan to like this iris. I'm not that either and I love this fragrance very much. Apparently, like many of my favorites, he also disappears from the market in the medium to long term. Sometimes I think it's me :(

By the way, Il Tuo Tulipano from this first series by Hilde is also great, but I'll do it another time

Popular Hilde Soliani Profumi

Vani Choc by Hilde Soliani Profumi CiocoRosissimo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Bell'Antonio by Hilde Soliani Profumi Conaffetto by Hilde Soliani Profumi Crema di Latte by Hilde Soliani Profumi Orgasmo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Teatro Olfattivo Di Parma: Vecchi Rossetti by Hilde Soliani Profumi Doolciiisssimo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Gli Invisibili - Io by Hilde Soliani Profumi Buonissimo by Hilde Soliani Profumi Orgasmo & Menta by Hilde Soliani Profumi Gli Invisibili - Cristina by Hilde Soliani Profumi Gli Invisibili - 24.09.2011 by Hilde Soliani Profumi Vani Chic by Hilde Soliani Profumi Luce by Hilde Soliani Profumi Il Tempo delle… Mele by Hilde Soliani Profumi Avatar by Hilde Soliani Profumi Lambrosc by Hilde Soliani Profumi Zzzzz by Hilde Soliani Profumi Peccatrice by Hilde Soliani Profumi