Vetiver & Chocolat

Vetiver & Chocolat by Hildegard Braukmann
Vetiver & Chocolat is a perfume by Hildegard Braukmann for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLily of the valleyLily of the valley
HazelnutHazelnut
Heart Notes Heart NotesVetiverVetiver
ChocolateChocolate
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
TobaccoTobacco
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Sunshine1966, last update on 04.09.2020.

terrific light scent
My Cousin from Germany brought me this as a gift when she came to visit us in USA. At first I didn't think the perfume lasted very long and was disappointed because I love the scent. I have people stopping me many times remarking how beautiful my perfume is and this is hours after I initially sprayed . I wish I could find it here in the States online.

Sohnemann hat MEINE Schoki geopfert und sich, in dem er draußen Gras rupfen war ;-)
by TIA1971
by Calista
by Calista

Popular Hildegard Braukmann

Mediterra Lemon Garden by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Classic (Eau de Toilette) by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Evolution (Eau de Toilette) by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Attitude (2011) by Hildegard Braukmann Herbal Garden by Hildegard Braukmann Frische Tonic - Lime / Out & About Frischetonic - Lime by Hildegard Braukmann Emosie / Emosie Body by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Attitude (2018) (Eau de Toilette) by Hildegard Braukmann Fruit Garden by Hildegard Braukmann Frische Tonic - Orange Mint by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Sensitive by Hildegard Braukmann Body Care by Hildegard Braukmann Frische Tonic - Lavendel / Out & About Frischetonic - Lavendel by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann (Eau de Toilette) by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Classic (After Shave Lotion) by Hildegard Braukmann Out & About Frischetonic - Ginkgo by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann (After Shave Lotion) by Hildegard Braukmann Out & About Summer Lime Edition 2000 by Hildegard Braukmann Braukmann Evolution (After Shave Lotion) by Hildegard Braukmann