Moon Bloom 2013

Moon Bloom by Hiram Green
Moon Bloom is a popular perfume by Hiram Green for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Hiram Green

Tuberose absoluteTuberose absolute
Jasmine absoluteJasmine absolute
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
CoconutCoconut
LeavesLeaves
Tropical spicesTropical spices
ResinsResins

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 16.09.2021.

Exquisite flower arrangement
Very intense, slightly sweet, slightly creamy, I smell more jasmine than tuberose. The coconut makes the creaminess slightly exotic. After a while it becomes softer (gardenia?). I also get some cloves, that's interesting. A tropical night scent with a nice heaviness. Seductive and deep even without animalism. It stays with you for a long time, even if you think it has left you long ago, you notice it again.
Nosetalgia
Real blossoms on the skin.....
...I have when I wear Moon Bloom.
It starts with powerful tuberose, some yang yang and jasmine. With all their natural notes. The tuberose is slightly woody, the jasmine slightly bitter, the ylang ylang slightly green. Also underlaid with a very discreet green leaf dress.
Nothing is artificial, sweet or headachy here.
After a few minutes - yes, this is how a lively, real tuberose flower smells!
Can't satirize me and my husband says: You smell good!
After a while it becomes softer, the fragrance of Plumeria and Gardenia, the original in nothing below.
It smells of flowers, of real white flowers.
After a few hours it gets very soft - and my memory of scents tells me that's the white snowball of scented snow you love to smell in spring.
A stunning creation for me. I recommend the fragrance to all who are looking for an authentic gardenia fragrance without headaches.
...just real flowers on the skin.

Polyanthes
Gorgeous, plump tropical flowers. ...
There are already lots of good reviews for this beauty, but during this dull January here in the UK I'm on a Tuberose kick to cheer myself up and remind me of those warm summer days. So I'm going to review a few perfumes that have a heavy dollop of these luscious flowers.
Moon Bloom is completely natural, that coupled with the high dose of one of my top three favourite notes already makes it a likely winner for me. There is also plenty of ylang in here along with the amazing tuberose.
Big white creamy luxurious plump, this manages to be steamy whilst also being a little powdery...
Tuberose, jasmine and ylang are softly bunched together in a warm, ripe, pollen laden bouquet next to me, as I sit outside of a banana leaf roofed cafe in Bali, they also grow prolifically amongst the hot tropical greens all around the place. Everything glows golden in the sultry evening sunshine. Inside someone is preparing a bowl of sweet steamed rice with coconut milk. That's it, that's what it conjures up for me.
I've yet to wear this in the warmth of high summer (I imagine it would go well with some white broderie anglaise/cotton lace and sun-kissed skin), but I'm looking forward to it. However, I have got myself a little hot and steamy whilst wearing this, and just when I thought this all natural had dwindled to a feint, powdery skin scent, some serious body heat and a little perspiration occurred and whoosh - up came a great big steamy cloud of plump, swollen, and yes, engorged creamy flowers again! Goodness gracious me, what a lovely and slightly shocking surprise. There is nothing skanky here though, this is warm and sensual but clean, fleshy yet waxy and ever so slightly soapy.
The right word for Moon Bloom is 'gorgeous' and I love it. I don't think I'll have a problem getting through a full bottle (must save some to wear in that much longed for Summer heat though).
Edit 28/02/18: Turns out this is a 'Great Long Term Love' for me.

Leaves & White Flowers
I wish I knew precisely what notes are in Moon Bloom--which spices, which resins, which leaves. Perhaps it would help me wrap my brain around this interesting scent. I definitely smell cloves, smell something distinctly green. Jasmine is there. Tuberose is there. They're just not telling my nose a coherent story, at least not at first. I want to say one of the wicked step-sisters is there: Hyacinth (no), or Lily-of-the-Valley (maybe), or Narcissus (no) because some dank vegetal note is present. Maybe it's the "leaves." It makes Moon Bloom not your ordinary white floral, not an indolic wonder of sweetness like my beloved Kiss My Name by Monegal. I am drawn to it, though, and plan to wear it all day to unmask it...5 hours later it's mostly gone, leaving a hint of green and moss. Hubby liked it but I never fell in love. In like? Yes. Hard to dislike all natural quality perfumes.

Amazing Tuberose Ode
It is no longer surprising that the most interesting creations are recently out of small perfumers, overall people passionate about this art and in many cases people who already know the industry and know that today it has little room for art for the art, for quality geared more for the price in the formula than to the story and presentation itself. There is still some prejudice against these people, who are sometimes seen as amateur even knowing what they are doing.

For those who risk and invest in this market,it find surprises as the fantastic Moon Bloom of Hiram Green. Hiram after a having a perfumery decided to invest in a brand of natural perfumes and only after a long time of studies and experiments decided to launch his first perfume.

And if we can say that his first is indicative of what is to come, the future is promising. Moon Bloom is a beautiful ode to one of the most sensual , noble and expensive flowers in perfume, tuberose. Most of commercial launches of tuberose is synthetic, since the price of their absolute, even in small quantities, already bursting the budget of a commercial perfume, Moon Bloom uses elegantly and without reservation the night and dense scent of tuberose, mixing it to ylang, jasmine, spices, green notes, coconut and resin.

The first moments in the skin make me think of Moon Bloom as a natural and less stark version of sensual perfumes of the 80s Your scent somehow brings me to Byzance Rochas , and also with a white floral and fruity aroma that brings me to a delicious gardenia accord. Moon dance between these different Bloom white flowers, as if their scent got mixed in the air. Sometimes you smell tuberose, sometimes ylang with a hint of coconut, another time is the sweetest fruity aroma of jasmine and gardenia and there is still room for what seems to me a mixture of green notes and orange blossom. It is such a rich experience you can understand the intoxicating and sensual power of these white flowers.

Mixed them I feel spicy touches, that I also seem floral, something like carnation flowers perhaps. They are not as evident, but they are there and make the experience richer in detail. This floral moment lasts well, but as a natural perfume, its intensity is in the first hour and then it becomes more close to the skin, so a lasting 6-8 hours. Gradually it gets a touch discreet resin, something kind incensed, subtly sweet. I even realize at that stage some flower traces, maybe orange or jasmine, because of the delicate floral aroma with a hint of grape that blends to the resinous scent.

Moon Bloom is not a perfume for everyone. But that's how the market should work. We often have creations for everyone, but nothing that really touch us, that stir the imagination, you have the feeling of living an olfactory experience that is worth, that is rich. It is an example for me, like many others I evaluated recently of what money can buy when it is well spent.

Pretty
A very pretty scent. All natural and that's always a good thing for me. It opens high life on tuberose and jasmin, while the emphasis is more on the tuberose for me. Other than that I can definitely smell ylang ylang, some greenness and a tad of coconut. The coconut is giving this fragrance a tropical and maybe even a litlle bit of a suntan lotion vibe. Longevity is very good for a natural perfume. I like it a lot, although I'm still not sure if I should get a bottle. I'll have to try it somewhat more.... Nevertheless a very lovely flower fragrance with just enough sweetness added. The bottle is pretty too!

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
Despite its pronounced tropical-green opening, this is a very gentle and creamy sweet fruity-floral Spring fragrance. Slightly animalic.

Popular Hiram Green

Shangri La by Hiram Green Slowdive by Hiram Green Voyage 2019 by Hiram Green Arbolé / Arbolé Arbolé by Hiram Green Hyde by Hiram Green Vetiver by Hiram Green Dilettante by Hiram Green Voyage by Hiram Green Vivacious by Hiram Green Lustre by Hiram Green