Vivacious 2020

Vivacious by Hiram Green
Vivacious is a new perfume by Hiram Green for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Hiram Green

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet, Carnation
Base Notes Base NotesAmber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 31.03.2021.

Violet & Carnation over a creamy ambery iris
Nice flowery perfume. The notes are very representativa: Violet, Carnation and iris... This is vivacious! Very bright fragance subtle and elegant. The smell is very natural. The only issue i find maybe is the performance since It is not very good. It lasts for hours but with a very moderate/soft projection. The dry down has for me some cola drink vine. I think vivacious is a fantástico fragance for daytime use in spring and fall. Unisex but leaning maybe a bit more the femenine side fue to the softness It has...

Scent: 9
Originality: 7
Global: 8.5

Vivacious (NKNN)
• HIRAM GREEN VIVALICIOUS •

What's a new release that you're excited for? If you've been following my journey, you'll know that I love what Hiram Green is doing and I love most of his fragrances. Now Vivalicous is one that I honestly had concerns for (as far as my personal taste goes), because I love florals, but not often green and/or indolic ones and this seemed to go in that direction. Dilettante and Moon Bloom from the house are hard to wear for me, but I'm glad to say that Vicalicious was a pleasant surprise and I love it.

So it sounds like a Destiny's Child song, but it smells like violet, or at least, that's the note that Vivalicious is built around. If that would be all to it, I probably wouldn't love it. As with all of Hiram's works, it's all natural and that's also how it smells. The violet is slightly bitter and sharp, almost spicey for a moment (it also has carnation, which I think can get quite spicey), but turns soft and powdery. It's a bright opening, with some bergamot and I get a hint of an orange-y scent. What absolutely steals the show for me is the orris butter. Despite the powdery texture that I also get, it's such a smooth fragrance. Combined with an amber accord, it has a warmer, quite sweet base. It's almost a honey-like sweetness (a more conventional synthetic honey, rather than the honey that is used in Slowdive). To my nose the overall composition has a sweet hay-like or even woody scent. It's a bit grassy, ever so slightly vegetal, but not nearly as green or indolic as either Dilettante or Moon Bloom. The sort of gold color of the juice represents the scent well for me.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 7 months ago
Powdery Violet & Carnation over a creamy and ambery iris. The drydown has for me some cola drink vibe. Very natural. Perfect spring scent
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 9 months ago
A slightly spicy, yet very fresh and clean powdery-floral Mid season fragrance, balanced by a gentle earthy-resinous base. More feminine.
AnnAnn 10 months ago
Violet, Orrisbutter and sensual Carnation are dancing around each other in an Ambery haze. This cheerfull juice makes very happy, I love it!

Popular Hiram Green

Shangri La by Hiram Green Moon Bloom by Hiram Green Arbolé / Arbolé Arbolé by Hiram Green Slowdive by Hiram Green Voyage 2019 by Hiram Green Hyde by Hiram Green Dilettante by Hiram Green Voyage by Hiram Green Lustre by Hiram Green