Voyage 2019 2019

Voyage 2019 by Hiram Green
Voyage 2019 is a popular limited perfume by Hiram Green for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is resinous-sweet. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Hiram Green

Citrus fruitsCitrus fruits
LotusLotus
AmberAmber
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.01.2022.

280 pieces have been made.

Voyage 2019 (NKNN)
• HIRAM GREEN VOYAGE 2019 •

Voyage 2019 is an updated version of a 2015 release (which I have not tried). It's my second Hiram Green fragrance, after trying Hyde, which won Art & Olfaction Award last year. I will be doing a video on Hyde, in which I will also address Voyage 2019, but you can read my thoughts on the latter below.

Voyage is an amazing sweet amber fragrance. It opens very strong and more spicey than I expected. Although it's not listed, to me it has an incense scent (similar to the DNA that's in Hyde). There's a hint of citrus, but it's understated. After the initial punchy opening, it becomes sweeter and warmer, with a hint of florals. Voyage is centered around lotus. I don't know exactly how a lotus flower smells, but I feel it adds a tropical, exotic, almost body lotion element to this composition. To my nose, the florals here reminds me of tuberose fragrances that I tried recently. The essence in Voyage is the warm vanilla though; it's lifelike, gourmandy and reminds me of a vanilla pudding or other sort of dessert, maybe with a touch of honey to complete it.

Stunning fragrance. Seemingly simple, but executed well and I have a feeling the listed notes don't do the full composition justice. This is much more wearable than Hyde in my opinion, but Hiram Green is 2 for 2 as far as my experiences go and I look forward to trying out more from the house •

by Daneh
by Daneh

Popular Hiram Green

Shangri La by Hiram Green Moon Bloom by Hiram Green Slowdive by Hiram Green Arbolé / Arbolé Arbolé by Hiram Green Hyde by Hiram Green Vetiver by Hiram Green Dilettante by Hiram Green Voyage by Hiram Green Vivacious by Hiram Green Lustre by Hiram Green