IrisOrris
11.11.2021 - 10:09 AM

Embrace

Little did I know what amber was, little did I know that I would become amber addicted, but here I am and I'm addicted. And that's partly because of this beauty

The first time I wore her I gave in. The drydown is the pinnacle of heaven for me. The powder smell that is released is to die for.
And I want to experience it again and again.
So after samples and samples a bottle and thank god now I can embrace her and keep her under lock and key and watch and adore and fall on my knees for her beauty.

I think I've said enough how much I love her and this amber, I'm almost drooling. Adore as a simple soul for this brown liquid..

Latest Reviews

IrisOrrisIrisOrris 29 days ago
L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) - Guerlain

L'Heure Bleue (Eau de Parfum) Blue and solo
Not a popular opinion I'm afraid. I was promised a powder ecstasy. Iris, my birth flower, a solo fragrance, I like being solo, I like blue, My favorite color how could it go so wrong with this lady? Would love to try the eau de toilette but I think...

IrisOrrisIrisOrris 2 months ago
Aoud Ambre - Montale

Aoud Ambre Slightly sweet
By mistake on my part, I got this as a sample. Now I've been a Montale fan since I stopped my search for the ideal Iris at Montale so looking forward to a sample mysterious. I really have to tell you all, bearing in mind that everyone is different,...